- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 1
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 2
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 3
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 4
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 5
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 6
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 7
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 8
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 9
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 10
- The Left, the Right and DK, Conclusion
- The New Jerusalem Meditation
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 12
- The Lives of the Seven Chakras
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 13
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 14
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 15
- The Pope and The Donald
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 17
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 18
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 19
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 20
- The Pope and the People
- Dialog with Readers
- True Spirituality
- Helping the Poor
- Fox News
- The Point of Focus
- Global Warming Facts
- Molecular Purpose
- Disease and Energy
- Mastering Emotion
- More on The Song of Eternal Life
- Suppression and Anger
- Challenging Situations
- DK Quotes
- Pralaya and Change
- Solar Angels & Vibration
- Health 101
- Health 102
- Health 103
- Health 104
- Vegetarian Nazis
- Healing 105
- Health 106
- Health 107
- Global Warming Mistakes
- Healing 108
- Affirmations of the Disciple
- Healing 109
- More on Freedom
- Two Types of People
- Healing 110
- A Practical Solution
- A Time for Silence
- Equal, But Different
- Right/Left Brain
- Freedom, A Pearl of Great Price
- Have a Thankful Thanksgiving
- Contacting Lesser Lives
- Freedom Without Responsibility
- Questions on Lesser Lives
- DK, War & Peace
- The Lives of the Throat and Heart
- The Lives in the Head
- Manti Gathering Video
- The Foundations of the Earth
- God’s Imagination
- Advice for a Happy Life
- The Peacemakers
- Time and Consciousness
- The Ethers
- Truth and Health
Oct 24, 2015
Pralaya and Change
A reader asks if there any change happening during the great Pralaya?
Good question. To understand the answer let me ask another question.
Is there any change occurring during sleep? If so what is it?
The answer is that there is little observable physical change. Our physical body just lies there doing pretty much nothing.
This does not mean that other types of change are not going on. A change is occurring in your rather quiescent body. While resting it is being recharged so it can function well when the sleep is finished. The same goes for the brain itself. Scientists are still not sure of all that goes on in the brain during sleep but they believe that during rest it goes through some type of reprogramming so it can function well again when awake.
On top of this we dream during sleep. There is generally more change going in during the dream state than during the waking state. During the same night you may dream of being on a south sea island relaxing and being fed wine and cheese by beautiful women and then a few minutes later showing up to work just wearing your underwear.
Then there are additional things going on during sleep that enters the realm of the paranormal. Many self improvement gurus recognize that there is some higher part of ourselves active during sleep and recommend thinking about problems while drifting off to sleep. On awaking, many find that the answer seems to have magically entered the mind.
Actually, during sleep the emotional self stays with us and creates the crazy dreams we have but our mental self goes to higher realms and continues learning or teaching there.
Very few have a memory of the activities of the mental self during sleep because it is not connected to the physical brain during this period.
Pralaya corresponds to sleep, but on a much greater scale. During this period there is no change going on in the worlds of form for these worlds are not in existence, but there is much going on within the subtle worlds. DK tells us that pralaya is not “that which is not,” but “that which is esoteric.”
During pralaya the life of God, which includes all of us, sleeps to the outer world, takes a rest from creation and absorbs and contemplates all that has transpired to get ready for a new creation.
Change indeed occurs, but it is a different kind of change.
When both pralaya and sleep are over the life is rested, recharged and ready for a new adventure.
Each day is a little life: every waking and rising a little birth, every fresh morning a little youth, every going to rest and sleep a little death.
Copyright 2015 by J J Dewey
Easy Access to all the Writings
For Free Book go HERE and other books HERE
Check out JJ’s Political Blog HERE
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE