- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 1
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 2
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 3
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 4
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 5
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 6
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 7
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 8
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 9
- The Left, the Right and DK, Part 10
- The Left, the Right and DK, Conclusion
- The New Jerusalem Meditation
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 12
- The Lives of the Seven Chakras
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 13
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 14
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 15
- The Pope and The Donald
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 17
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 18
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 19
- Keys Writings 2015, Part 20
- The Pope and the People
- Dialog with Readers
- True Spirituality
- Helping the Poor
- Fox News
- The Point of Focus
- Global Warming Facts
- Molecular Purpose
- Disease and Energy
- Mastering Emotion
- More on The Song of Eternal Life
- Suppression and Anger
- Challenging Situations
- DK Quotes
- Pralaya and Change
- Solar Angels & Vibration
- Health 101
- Health 102
- Health 103
- Health 104
- Vegetarian Nazis
- Healing 105
- Health 106
- Health 107
- Global Warming Mistakes
- Healing 108
- Affirmations of the Disciple
- Healing 109
- More on Freedom
- Two Types of People
- Healing 110
- A Practical Solution
- A Time for Silence
- Equal, But Different
- Right/Left Brain
- Freedom, A Pearl of Great Price
- Have a Thankful Thanksgiving
- Contacting Lesser Lives
- Freedom Without Responsibility
- Questions on Lesser Lives
- DK, War & Peace
- The Lives of the Throat and Heart
- The Lives in the Head
- Manti Gathering Video
- The Foundations of the Earth
- God’s Imagination
- Advice for a Happy Life
- The Peacemakers
- Time and Consciousness
- The Ethers
- Truth and Health
Nov 10, 2015
We do not have much dialog that took place between Jesus and the people he healed. The Bible makes it sound like people just came to him and he spoke the word and they were healed and that was all there was to it.
What is not recorded is how long the various healings lasted. Just as many today experience miraculous recoveries and then have the illness return, I’m sure that not all of the healings of Jesus were permanent.
Jesus had an interesting encounter with ten lepers. Here is the account from chapter 133 of the Aquarian Gospel
17 And Jesus, all alone, went to the feast by the Samaria way; and as he went through Sychar on the way, the lepers saw him and a company of ten called from afar and said,
18 Lord Jesus, stay and speak the Word for us that we may be made clean.
19 And Jesus said, Go forth and show yourselves unto the priests.
20 They went, and as they went their leprosy was healed. One of the ten, a native of Samaria, returned to thank the master and to praise the Lord.
21 And Jesus said to him, Lo, ten were cleansed; where are the nine? Arise, and go your way; your faith has made you whole.
22 You have revealed your heart and shown that you are worthy of the power; behold the nine will find again their leprous hands and feet.
Here we discover that one seeking healing, even from master, must do more than just receive and bask in the healing. Only one out of ten took the extra step for himself to make the healing permanent. He gave thanks and glory to God and showed that he was “worthy of the power.”
To be worthy of the power the one being healed must follow that ancient truism to “know thyself.” Both the healer and the one being healed must “know the inner stage of thought or of desire” of the one seeking healing. Unfortunately, the patient is often unaware of his own inner workings and these must be brought to light by the healer.
So, how does the healer discover the inner thought and desires of the patient so the person can be restored to health?
There are three ways.
(1) If the healer knows the patient and has a history with him then he has had time to observe the person and assess where the problems lie.
(2) The healer can ask the patient a number of questions that will assist him in finding the problem. This is helpful even if he knows the person.
Since I am a handwriting analyst, I also look at the handwriting for clues. Emotional suppression is an important one to look for.
(3) Intuition. Not many are sensitive enough to diagnose with intuition alone, but a certain amount of intuitive assessment is very helpful.
When the cause and the effect of the disease is assessed then the healer should relate it to the patient and seek his cooperation in neutralizing the negative energy. The healer may first give the patient some instructions that he needs to follow to set his life in order before he attempts a permanent healing.
Then when the cause of the problem and its location is understood, as well as the solution the healer can attempt a permanent healing. He can use a number of methods to send energy to the center related to the location of the problem
Here is the second rule of healing:
The healer must achieve magnetic purity, through purity of life. He must attain that dispelling radiance which shows itself in every man when he has linked the centres in the head. When this magnetic field is established, the radiation then goes forth.
If you have any ideas as to how this rule works out in a practical application please comment.
If I’d known I was going to live so long, I’d have taken better care of myself.
Copyright 2015 by J J Dewey
Easy Access to all the Writings
For Free Book go HERE and other books HERE
Check out JJ’s Political Blog HERE
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE