- The Prime Question
- What Is God?
- Where Did God Come From?
- How Did the Universe Come To Be?
- Is God Everywhere?
- Does God Know Everything?
- Is God All Powerful?
- Is Jesus or God Perfect?
- Why Did God Create the Universe?
- Why Would God Permit Suffering?
- Who were the beings that appeared to Abraham, Moses and Jacob?
- Is God a Democrat or Republican?
- Is Jesus a Socialist?
- Does God Love Harmful People? Should We?
- Is the Bible Infallible and Literally True?
- Does the Bible Really Say the Earth is Less Than 10,000 Years Old?
- Is Evolution Contrary to the Biblical Teachings?
- Was There an Adam and Eve?
- Is the Bible Anti-Science?
- Did Humans And Dinosaurs Live At The Same Time?
- Is the End of the World at Hand?
- Is Jesus Coming Again?
- Are We the Most Wicked Generation?
- Do I Have To Join A Church To Be Saved?
- What Does It Mean to be Saved?
- What’s With the Draconian Commandments in the Old Testament?
- Are the Bible Teachings Right or Wrong About Gays?
- What is the Beast?
- What Is The Mark of The Beast?
- What Is The Meaning Of 666?
- Is There Life After Death?
- What Is There That Survives Death?
- What Happens After Death?
- Why Are Near Death Experiences So Different?
- Is There A Heaven And Hell?
- Will Good People Who Do Not Believe Go To Hell?
- Is There Reincarnation?
- Do Animals Survive Death?
- What Will I Look Like When I Die?
- Is Heaven Boring?
- Is There Marriage After Death?
- Is There Sex in the Next World?
- Is Abortion Murder?
- Is There Good And Evil?
- What Is Good and Evil?
- Is There A Devil And Evil Spirits?
- Can The Human Soul Be Annihilated?
- Do Miracles Really Happen?
- Why Do Some People Suffer Pain and Disease While Others Do Not?
- Is Everything Predetermined?
- What Is the Purpose of Life?
- Where Did I Come From?
- Do We Have Free Will?
- Will Science Create Life?
- Are There Accidents or Is Everything Planned?
- Was there a Big Bang?
- Questions on the Universe
Is God Everywhere?
Believers have often told us that God is everywhere. Even Jesus told us that God was aware when the tiny sparrow falls to the ground.
On the other hand, many believers talk about God as if he were an exalted human sitting on a throne as described in the Bible. Here are excerpts from the Book of Revelation:
“…a throne was set in heaven, and one sat on the throne … And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals…. And he came and took the book out of the right hand of him that sat upon the throne…. And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away…. And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: And they shall see his face.”
This idea of God in human form sitting on a throne ruling all things on one hand, and an invisible spirit which is everywhere on the other, is confusing to many and turns them away from believing in a Creator. Orthodox ideas of God seem contradictory to unbelievers and not conform to logic.
So what is the truth of this matter then?
Jesus gave a hint at the truth when he said this:
“And he that shall swear by heaven, sweareth by the throne of God, and by him that sitteth thereon.” Matt 23:22
So, what is it that composes the throne of God?
It is “heaven,” or, in other words, the universe itself. And where is God? It is written he is sitting on this throne of heaven or the universe. Now get this. The word “sitting” comes from the Greek KATHEMAI, which can sometimes be translated as sitting but usually conveys the idea of occupying an abode, to dwell or to live in.
Consider this modern translation of the word from Matthew 4:16
“The people living (KATHEMAI) in darkness have seen a great light; on those living (KATHEMAI) in the land of the shadow of death a light has dawned.” New International Version.
Obviously, the people were not “sitting” in darkness in the land, but they were dwelling or living there.
Even so, when Jesus told the people that God “KATHEMAI in heaven” they mostly likely interpreted that to mean that God dwells or lives in heaven or the universe of all there is.
Here is the clarifying answer:
We know there is intelligence in matter because humans are intelligent and they live in matter. This intelligence which is you is omnipresent in all the cells of your body. If your big toe hurts you know of it because your life occupies all your body.
Even so, the body of God is the entire universe, and since he lives in the universe as a whole, he is aware of his entire body because it is a part of his being. This makes God aware of a sparrow falling to the earth because even a tiny bird is a part of the life of God and it is aware of itself.
Easy Access to all the Writings
For Free Book go HERE and other books HERE
Check out JJ’s Political Blog HERE
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Study class HERE