Provocative Quotes from JJ Dewey
For Provocative Quotes, 1-500 go HERE
501. Ideals can be very positive if approached with good judgment, but dangerous if judgment is in error, especially if human freedom is sacrificed to obtain the “greater good,” which turns out to be the greater evil.
502. Be thankful when rising, act with purpose through the day, reflect in the evening and sleep peacefully at night.
503. Though there be a dozen versions of the truth, there is only one that is true.
504. To learn, teach; to master, do; to receive, give; to be loved, love.
505. Look within and find yourself as bright as the sun, as endearing as the moon and mysterious as the stars.
506. When those who believe they have found the ultimate in spiritual understanding or experience take a rest, and look again, they will see another step that needs taken.
507. Love your enemies, but don’t give them your passwords.
508. The secret of happiness is in realizing you have free will and then choosing the path of freedom.
509. Many freedom lovers have quoted, “I may disagree with your speech but would defend to the death your right to say it.” That attitude has changed. Now many are saying they want to silence or harm those with whom they disagree. This is a dangerous path.
510. The moon today is blotting out the light of the sun, dividing America with a path of blackness, symbolizing the uncontrolled emotional rage that is blotting out the light of the inner sun which should unite us with true vision. (Written Aug 21, 2017, the day of the solar eclipse)
511. If you are incited to violence because of some disgusting opinion then the violence belongs to you, and you alone.
512. The secret to maintaining freedom for oneself is to not interfere with the freedom of others.
513. The secret of knowledge is to seek until you find, and when truth is found, to accept.
514. The secret of wisdom is to accept the higher over the lower, the mind over lower emotion, the intuition over mind and pure Spirit over all.
515. The secret of success is persistence in the right direction. Persisting 1000 miles in the wrong direction only takes you away from the goal.
516. Space is not empty, but filled with thought, which has woven itself into many forms.
517. Space is the mind of God; creation is Its body.
518. The secret of strength is to have no fear of loss.
519. The secret of security is to become indispensable
520. The secret of love is understanding.
521. The secret of intelligence is in the choices made.
522. The secret of health is moderation, harmony with yourself and nature and a cheerful heart.
523. The secret of good fortune is to make your own luck.
524. The secret of finding is to seek and not give up.
525. The secret of motivation is fire, but let it be a flame that warms your brother.
526. Love is sharing that last bite.
527. Sometimes love is just being there.
528. Life is intelligence in purposeful motion.
529. The only way to know if another has soul contact is to achieve it yourself. One person who has achieved this contact can recognize another who has received it.
530. When we talk about soul contact, we are talking about putting our attention and consciousness on the still point within that tells Spirit, what matter is doing, and matter, what Spirit is doing.
531. There is a time to play by the rules,
And a time to break them.
There is a time to play in the box,
And a time to think out of it.
A time to embrace with love
And a time to respond in firmness.
A time to include
And a time to exclude.
But the time is always right
To assist a willing pilgrim on the Path.
532. We can deviate from divine will on a temporary basis in this world governed by time by using our free will, but the pain and discomfort of bad decisions will eventually force us back into alignment.
533. The soul is associated with truth and has the capacity to recognize all true principles; therefore, a search or quest for the truth is a quest for soul contact.
534. When love and sharing become the new normal spiritual teachers will guide humanity toward a quality of life hitherto unknown.
535. Your eyes reflect your soul, your smile your state of mind, your walk reveals your attitude and your face is a roadmap of your journey through life.
536. Everything that has or will exist is in the mind of God and can manifest. Select that which you desire and make it yours.
537. Always remember, there is more to see than you are seeing, more to hear than you are hearing, more to feel than you are feeling and more to believe than you are believing.
538. Knowledge of facts contributes 1% to wisdom and the intelligent understanding of how they apply is the other 99%.
539. The “I found it” delusion is a great obstacle to soul contact. One cannot find without seeking and one will not seek if he feels there is nothing to seek. The ego becomes God; why seek that which is higher than God?
540. Be civil when attacks rage about you.
Pursue your goals when distractions abound
Find peace amidst the noise of life.
541. While it is true the NOW is all there is, sometimes it is pretty tough while other times it is a joy.
542. Beware of anyone who praises too much.
543. Once the light of truth is seen, it cannot be unseen, for light reveals and darkness hides.
544. Once truth is heard and understood, it cannot be unheard. Let us ever speak the truth and fill the world with light.
545. The great mind will work on the small, but necessary details, while the small mind sees himself at the center of drama with himself as a superstar.
546. The pain and pleasure, joy and sorrow, that make us human are the source of our constant complaints, but the envy of heaven.
547. If truth is relative then there is no such thing as truth, but “truth is true and nothing else is true.”
548. We cannot excel at all things, but all have the ability to focus on one thing. Pick that one thing that is most interesting to you and become an expert.
549. To hear in silence is wisdom and to see in the midst of darkness is true vision.
550. Perform well today so the you of tomorrow will be happy and at peace.
551. Teaching the rising generation true principles preserves liberty, whereas indoctrinating their minds with illusion and hatred is the biggest threat.
552. You came here with a purpose. When you discover it you will feel an inner fire that moves you forward no matter what others say to discourage you.
553. Even in the midst of great evil the good that is in humanity reigns supreme. (Written after the Las Vegas shooting Oct 2)
554. The greatest victor is not the strongest, but the one who makes all the needed corrections until the goal is met.
555. I will be your mirror and you be mine,
As we seek the light divine.
I’ll take a step and so will you,
Ever learning that which is true.
Two souls becoming as one,
As we approach the heart of the sun.
556. The Great Plan allows us to enter into the deepest materialism, pain, selfishness and illusion until we no longer want to play the games therein. Then we work our way back to reality.
557. Now is the opportunity to manifest in this world of time and space that which is in the consciousness that dwells in the great peace of the Eternal Now.
558. A popular illusion that is exposed as deception will strike a nerve in about half the people who will see you as an enemy to truth.
559. We have always been because God has always been.
560. You are proof that intelligence exists in matter. If intelligence can exist in a small body then it can exist in a larger one – such as the universe. That indwelling intelligence is called God.
561. The first great discovery was the fire that warms the world without. The second is the fire of the Spirit that warms the world within.
562. Illusion is so powerful that it can cause even good and decent people to take the path of destruction.
563. Achieving union with your own head and heart is difficult indeed, but achieving it with two or more people is a Herculean task, however, the reward is great power to move through any obstacle.
564. Too many people love illusion. They want to be tricked into believing what they want to believe and not let the facts get in the way.
565. If you lost a winning lottery ticket and didn’t know you had won there would be no significant discomfort. But if you lose a ticket you know is a winner the upset would be great. The difference between peace and pain is your attitude, not the loss.
566. Illusion seems logical to one caught in it and can only be unraveled by an honest and discerning mind.
567. Unless we practice non-deception then inspired teachings designed to take us out of illusion can lead us further into it.
568. The true seeker will never exchange truth for illusion no matter how disturbing.
569. The ways of transforming good intentions into harm through illusion are without number.
570. Seeing the same illusion together will reinforce error giving the false confirmation they are correct.
571. Foundation illusions are very difficult to dispel because they are usually tied in with a mainstream thoughtform, which is held by millions.
572. Illusion cannot be dispelled by good intentions alone; there must be an wakening.
573. The greatest enemies to seeing true reality are comfortable illusions that truth would destroy.
574. Natural love for illusion and magic gives the mind power to trick the seeker into thinking the unreal is the real.
575. The light of truth, if not blocked by stubborn willfulness, will immediately reveal and disintegrate illusions.
576. That which is not true can have the illusion of truth, yet those in illusion can present truth as a dark deception.
577. The small mind attacks the person with whom he disagrees. The greater mind addresses the illusion.
578. Harry sees three and Jim sees two. Either Harry is seeing something that is not there or Jim is not seeing what is.
579. There is illusion behind most fears, but there is also great illusion behind many proclamations of love.
580. We normally see a word as merely a sound, but from a higher view a word is a force that creates an impact. It could be represented by an idea, a book or united action. A Word created all there is.
581. Yes, follow your passion, but you must also make time to take care of the boring, but essential details.
582. Your life plays a note in the great symphony of the music of the spheres. Try and stay in tune.
583. Freedom of speech is determined by your government. Freedom of thought comes from yourself.
584. You can try to avoid life and its consequences, but life will not avoid you.
585. Seeing equality as sameness is a great error. Do we want a football team with all quarterbacks or work for a company where everyone is the boss? Equal opportunity is a fine ideal, but equal outcome cannot be mandated.
586. Truth offends those in illusion but is a thrill to those seeking reality.
587. The magical power of the soul is manifest when the self is forgotten, higher purpose is sought and service is the objective.
588. The mind expands when it is exposed to two sides of a debate and contracts when limited to just one.
589. The doors of higher spiritual reality cannot stay shut for long to one who loves the truth.
590. Diversity alone does not equal strength. Real strength comes from union, or cooperation on positive goals despite differences.
591. We are entering a point of tension that will create a gathering of lights that will illuminate the way of higher evolution.
592. The duties of life and career often consume too much precious time. Even so, make time for your passion each day, even if it is a small amount.
593. Advice can only go so far in personal situations because our own souls often have lessons in mind for us to learn, from which there is no escape.
594. We either create our own reality or allow someone else to do it for us.
595. In the end good dominates over evil, intelligence over ignorance, light over dark and love over hate. This knowledge gives the servants of life the faith to endure to the end.
596. Union through true principles creates vision. Union through deception leads to blindness.
597. The seeker sees creation and marvels at the invisible Creative Intelligence. Then he advances another step and sees that the Creative Force hides an even greater revelation.
598. Prayer opens the door of the soul to gain access to the world of Spirit, meditation takes you through that door so you can receive the Spirit, and contemplation brings the things of the Spirit down into the practical realm of the material world.
599. There was once a seeker from hitherland.
Who happily plunged into earthland.
But he soon forgot the plan,
And looked upward to demand
Asking what life is about?
Please remove all doubts.
He listened and listened for words from above
And finally from the soul heard words of love.
600. You experienced a resurrection from the dead at birth, for it wasn’t long ago that you died in a previous life.
601. After the path of good is discovered and followed to its end, another path opens to a yet greater good. Once taken, the good of the past becomes the current evil.
602. If belief is based on authority and backed up by other authorities then you have nothing unless you have verified it for yourself.
603. When the seeker learns to be the observer he can enjoy the ride through life in good times and bad.
604. On this Thanksgiving how can you not love a person with a grateful heart who appreciates all the wondrous gifts in his surroundings?
605. If authorities say do, consider not doing. If they say do not, consider doing. Step out of the box and join original thinkers.
606. All form is temporary, even stars and galaxies will disappear. Only that which creates form is immortal.
607. There are words that are just words and pass away and then there are words that convey true principles that do not pass away. These are eternal words.
608. Those who say there is no heaven or hell must be closing their eyes to life right here on earth, for we create our own heaven or hell in life by our thoughts and actions.
609. We complain about life’s problems but they often provide more opportunities for growth than the peaceful times for which we give thanks.
610. A small act of kindness can affect more change of heart than a thousand sermons.
611. Knowledge dispels many fears, but not all. If you’re headed over a cliff and you know it you will feel somewhat uneasy.
612. All of us have one important lesson to learn in this life. If it is ignored then circumstances will be created again and again forcing us to face it until mastered.
613. Familiarity can breed contempt, but remove the cause of contempt, replace it with love, and you have an everlasting bond.
614. A productive teacher obtains satisfaction, not from students who become disciples, but from those who are sponges for knowledge and independent thought.
615. One meaning of being born again is to birth yourself into a new learning experience, seeing yourself as a child beginning anew, instead of resting on previous accomplishments.
616. All people come into our lives because their consciousness shares a certain note with our own consciousness.
617. He who stimulates love from others dwells in heaven. He who finds no love or acceptance dwells in hell.
618. Truth is as we perceive it until we know the truth. Then the truth just is.
619. The words and works of an individual reveal his true nature.
620. If you make a mistake on the road of life the problem multiplies with each turn until you are forced to correct or crash and burn.
621. Even the most average among us can excel at an endeavor if he focuses his time and energy on mastering it.
622. A spiritual insight gained, if not reinforced and applied, will be as if it never was.
623. It is not death that should be so feared, but a wasted life.
624. A test for seeker comes when he receives knowledge that contradicts what he has believed all his life. His outright rejection takes him into darkness, whereas his sincere consideration takes him into the light.
625. To manifest the great new age of brotherhood the lights of the world must penetrate the darkness that keeps the rank and file from the truth.
“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.” Isa 52:7-8
626. Nature responds to human consciousness. Effects such as storms and peaceful waters, disease and health reflect the thinking and feeling of the people.
627. Love is not the opposite of fear and does not negate fear as many assume. Peace is the opposite of fear and fear can be amplified by love. If your child is threatened you will fear because of love. Fear is negated by seeing the whole rather than the part.
628. Your brain is your computer, your vision is your screen, your subconscious has your programming, your consciousness is the end user and your password is thought.
629. A belief system that allows persecution, suppression of free speech or violence is not the solution but a major part of the problem for humanity.
630. Like the sun is to the earth the inner spirit of truth ever shines, but is sometimes obscured by clouds, storms and a dark night.
631. The secret of success: Plan, work, revise; plan, work, revise; plan, work, revise – continue until satisfied.
632. The brave decide and do, though uncertain of the results; the timid stay where they are and wait; the cowards run.
633. Our desires, which often distort reality, pull us toward defending them with deceit. Unless truth is the highest priority desire will obscure vision.
634. Given two people of equal strength and ability, the one with the greater sense of purpose will prevail.
635. He who reaches the highest pinnacle of success has first passed through failure so devastating that tempted him to dismiss his life as worthless.
636. Celebrate this season with the birth of Christ, first within your own heart, then watch for it in the hearts of others.
637. Claims of strength, spiritual power or virtue mean nothing until they are tested.
638. A smile is a bridge between human consciousness and the gods.
639. He who has peace of mind, someone to love and basic needs supplied is rich.
640. The heresy of one age is often the established thinking of another.
641. One who is trusted is always loved, but we do not always trust those we love. Therefore, trust is to be valued even more than love.
642. A new year, a new cycle, a new beginning, and a new you. You are a different person now than you were last year and will be born anew many times hence, yet your essence remains. (Written on New Year’s Day)
643. Most of the unproductive are not so much lazy, as lacking focus, and wind up working hard at labor not related to their progression.
644. Time is caused by the motion of form. Therefore, true timelessness would be a state where there is nothing that moves.
645. To be or not to be is always the question. Do we move decisively ahead with life and forge a destiny or relax and let the decisions of others take control?
646. I would rather be in harmony with true principles and stand alone than receive the praise of the world for siding with error.
647. If all the people of the world were like you, would it be a better place? Something to think about.
648. If a rich man offers you a million dollars to jump up and down ten times, and tabulates in advance that you will do it, are you exercising free will when you perform since the probability of you doing it is close to 100%?
649. It seems strange that new truth is resisted by so many, but light destroys darkness and darkness fights for its life.
650. Taking the next step in spiritual progression not only brings a higher state of consciousness but greater freedom as well as more understanding of the principle on which it rests.
651. It is almost impossible to find new information that is not somewhere available, but the ways of enunciating ancient truths that shed new insights are without number.
652. A grain of sand, a perfected crystal – the difference being that the crystal is many grains of sand fused into one. So shall many souls become one and share the greater life.
653. A lesson unlearned returns again in new clothing. If not mastered it returns as an adversary that cannot be ignored.
654. Do not waste time awaiting a great opportunity before acting. There are small ones that come each day that can lead to big outcomes.
655. Happiness, love and friendship are elusive. The only way to keep them is to give them away.
656. Your soul and mine are one.
In the realm of souls love prevails.
Let us lift up our consciousness
That we may love on earth
As we do in heaven.
657. Certain melodies lift the consciousness from matter to spirit and heal the soul. Seek out those inspired sounds and play them when needed.
658. Silence is more than lack of noise. When the emotions and mind are also stilled, and the attention is focused on the place of stillness, true silence can be known.
659. Much worse than losing possessions we can see are losing those we cannot see such as love, friendship, trust, hope and faith.
660. True strength is revealed not in fantastic claims, but in one that is quiet in the storm, reserved when holding power but acts decisively when the need arises.
661. Proceed as if there were no limitations and prepare to be amazed.
662. The symbolic meaning of Jesus walking on the water tells us you achieve success by moving forward. Not moving ahead is the surest way to sink into failure.
663. If negative people knew the joys of love and forgiveness there would never be another war and the world would be at peace.
664. We plant seeds whether we realize it or not. The fruit from seeds of love and kindness or hate and fear planted in one cycle become obvious in another.
665. Taking one step forward on the spiritual path is more difficult than ten steps backward. Therefore, let the pilgrim focus with one-pointed attention on the goal.
666. An attempt to correct another has little effect if the flaw is in oneself.
667. Faith in unseen Divine Intelligence gives many advantages to one seeking to accomplish great things. With a spiritual wind at his back he will aspire and persevere where others will falter.
668. Those who gained fame because of power, position or authority are rarely remembered fondly, whereas those who touched us with their words and deeds are loved for ages.
669. The overly cautious and indecisive may make few mistakes but have little success. Success requires decisiveness and a few whopper mistakes.
670. True freedom brings freedom from guilt, from ignorance, from fear and lower desire as well as the freedom to act.
671. The few will see a higher truth that benefits the many. The many will embrace its lower distorted reflection that benefits the few.
672. If you know you are right, it is not stubbornness to stand your ground. If you are not sure, it is folly to pretend you are.
673. Make small improvements on yourself now and see large effects manifest later on.
674. Principles of a Fulfilled Life
(1) Trust yourself
(2) Love much
(3) Give much
(4) Seek truth
(5) Give others the benefit of the doubt.
(6) Take some risks
(7) Follow the highest you know
(8) Have faith in the goodness of God and fellow humans
675. Intelligence and character are revealed, not only by what you say, but by what you do not say, by what you do and not do.
676. I AM EVOCATION
I AM fire, the burning Spirit is within.
I AM air, I take in and share knowledge.
I AM water, I share my life.
I AM earth, I stand as a source of strength.
677. The learned are adept at solving problems for which exists reliable formulas, but sometimes lack the wisdom of a six year old in discovering the real problem that needs to be solved.
678. The mind rusts from lack of use; the heart stagnates when love is not there and the blood runs cold when there is no compassion. The key to the abundant life is to keep all of our parts in positive motion.
679. True vision not only sees what is there, but what is not there.
680. Great order and harmony are visible in all creation. Even so, make order and harmony a keynote in life for a peaceful happy existence.
681. A closed mind keeps the truth from entering, but releases many falsehoods and distortions.
682. Imagine how you would treat others if it were the last day of your life. If it is different than today then perhaps some reflection is in order.
683. An action, whether it be right or wrong, is the result of, not only the individual making it, but influences of millions who came before.
684. An action taken toward a goal is worth a thousand words.
685. Character etches itself into our appearance. Look at a person’s face as the years pass and you’ll see the roadmap of a life.
686. Take heart in the fact that in some skill you are superior to Einstein.
687. Victim mentality is as difficult to cure as cancer.
688. True education comes not from universities but through following the inner voice. It will let you know when the lessons are learned.
689. Are you a different person today than you were ten years ago? You should be, but in a good way.
690. Romance may come and go, but a true friend is forever.
691. Greatness is seen when another does that which we wish we could do.
692. How do you prove the dream world exists to one who does not dream? The final proof of all that is not physical is personal experience.
693. You can never love too much, know too much, or be too wise. Therefore proceed with full strength toward all the virtues.
694. There would be peace on earth tomorrow if everyone would just apply one or more of these:
- Live and let live
- Love their neighbors as themselves.
- Send goodwill to all.
- Believe in harmlessness
- Are not easily offended
- Are not obsessed with power
- Do not feel like a victim
695. To do something great, be a part of something great.
696. Silence can speak volumes or it can say nothing. Therefore, guard how you use it just as you would your speech.
697. Great thoughts never shared are like pieces of art never seen. Don’t let them become as if they never were.
698. Look for flaws in your associates and you will find them, but look for wondrous things and you will find them also. Here you have a good reason to focus on the positive.
699. If you can make a living doing that which you love, you are blessed indeed.
700. Fear, worry and distortion are contagious. For immunity, vaccinate yourself with light, truth and courage.
701. If this divided society put as much energy into constructive activities as attacking each other, we’d be living in Utopia.
702. Sleep is the great equalizer. Whether one is rich or poor, old or young, small or great, sleep can be a blissful part of life.
703. The degree to which a person, organization or nation is attacked by the masses and pillars of power is directly proportional to their light and drive toward freedom and positive change.
704. Just as we can harness the power of a mighty river, the wind or the sun, let us harness the power of mind, the greatest of them all.
705. Many failures are caused by taking steps too big; whereas, many succeed with smaller but continuous steps toward the goal.
706. To be liked, speak kindly, listen much, smile often and show appreciation.
707. Before the lie, comes the works in the dark of night.
708. If one’s greatest talent is in making excuses then he has a problem that is inexcusable.
709. We tend to blame our failures on outside forces, but qualities inside are the real problem, such as laziness, bad judgment, envy, intolerance, deceit, and playing the victim.
710. There’s a big difference between knowing a fact and knowing what to do with it. The many have some knowledge but the few know how to apply.
711. Like attracts like. Your chosen friends and associates reveal a lot about you.
712. There is a price for everything though the payment is not always in money.
713. If we could go 100 years into the future we would see that much of what the masses believe today is not true. The wise will open their minds and see much of that truth now.
714. In the long run, the criminal has to work as hard for money as one who is upright, so we might as well put our efforts into an honest living.
715. Those who have work to do, good health, someone to love, and common sense have the foundation of a happy life.
716. Cause and effect and intelligence interplay. They have always been and will always be.
717. He who acknowledges weaknesses is a normal human being.
He who can tune out the partisan diatribe is a saint.
But he who instigates the division with fingers of false accusation is an agent of darkness.
718. Many believe in the path to excellence. Few take it.
719. Things do not happen unless someone makes them happen. You can be that someone.
720. We live in space and space resides in us, even so, we live in God and God is in us.
721. A firm decision is worth a thousand wishes.
722. That which makes you laugh or cry, angry or delighted, feeling hate or love will reveal your true character.
723. He who initiates attacks through demonization is the true demon.
724. People going to extremes in their beliefs and actions are the norm. Live a measured life and you will not seem normal to either side.
725. Do something in life that will cause others to fondly remember you after you die.
726. Truth will make the corrupt angry, but will bring gladness to the pure in heart.
727. Treat others as if they were angels and no devil will seem to exist.
728. Your talent will be appreciated by the humble, but arouse jealousy in big egos.
729. Your situation, whatever it is, is mostly the result of your past decisions. To make a bright future, cease blaming others and make constructive decisions now.
730. You can’t fool all the people all the time, but there are enough that can be fooled that it sometimes seems that way.
731. Be true to yourself and others. If not, you’ll never find out who you are.
732. To see the divinity in others you must first see it within yourself.
733. All the great ones were not satisfied with conditions as they are, but focused on that which should be or could be.
734. Knowledge can be power, but it is suffocated when constrained by ignorance and blocked by intolerance. Its greatest friend is time.
735. Climb the ladder to heaven. The steps are faith, hope, love, service and honest labor, and can be taken now.
736. What do those who achieve greatness have in common? Is it IQ, education or status? It is none of these obvious factors but an invisible intelligence not seen by the masses.
737. New truth, or a better way, is like a bright light, painful to those who love darkness, but bringing gladness to those already in the light.
738. Life’s problems bring blessings in disguise. They bring forth strength, talent and insights unrealized without the challenges of life.
739. Hold your vision continually in your mind and it will magnetically attract the ingredients of fulfillment.
740. The cure for an unhappy life is a change in thinking.
741. We do not realize the chains that imprison us until we try and break free.
742. Too many facts clutter the mind. Keep the important things in your memory but make sure the rest are available in other sources.
743. Each major event in life, whether good or bad, is an opportunity to discover truth that was hitherto hidden from view.
744. You will learn ten times as much studying that which you enjoy as that which gives you no pleasure.
745. We live in an age where machines are getting smarter and people are dumbing down. Your mobile device knows billions of facts, but many kids do not know who fought in World War II.
746. Happiness is directly related to being a decent, kind and forgiving person.
747. The great hero or villain did not take their path because of one big decision, but their direction began with something small during everyday life.
748. Miracles happen when you speak words of love, which are sent from the heart of God.
749. The only good thing about a failed life is that the biography makes for interesting reading.
750. It is easy to tell another he is wrong but nearly impossible to bring him to the truth unless he wants to see it.
751. If Christ were to come again and walk the earth, even in the hearts of a thousand souls, the event would go unnoticed if He is not first birthed within your own heart.
752. That which is seen as enlightenment often consists of replacing one illusion with another.
753. There is no noble thought or grand ambition that goes unnoticed by those who watch.
754. The heavens declare the glory of God, the heart pulsates with the love of God and the mind reflects Divine Intelligence. Then there is the inner core, which is One with All There Is.
755. The time of opportunity is now. It may be great or small, but if you seize the small the great will follow.
756. Since you cannot win arguments with those whose minds are fixed the best thing to do is humor them.
757. Look at the famous and adored today and wait 100 years. Only the ones who made real accomplishments will remain in the public consciousness.
758. Making a difference requires a firm decision, focused attention and perseverance. These are three pillars of creation.
759. If people insult you, do not lash back, but prove them wrong by the way you live your life.
760. A tree cannot fall in a forest without being witnessed by some consciousness, however subtle.
761. Find the limit of your consciousness, take a step beyond that limit, adjust and find your new limit.
762. When you find your true path every person and circumstance will try to pull you off it. Ignore them.
763. In a balanced education of our children lies our safety, but there is great danger of tyranny if learning is controlled by one political view.
764. He or she who makes use each day of wealth, knowledge, vitality and time is on the path of mastery.
765. You live with yourself. Do you like what you see? That is what you will project.
766. Freedom is not secure unless we protect the rights of those with whom we disagree as much as for ourselves.
767. He who supports injustice for the despised is supporting the same for himself at a future date.
768. We spend too much time wanting to feel important when we should be doing important things.
769. He who is afraid to leap is far behind the one who has taken a chance and failed.
770. We honor dead saints, but seek out and destroy the living ones.
771. Take ordinary knowledge, wrap it in mystery and secrets and you will captivate the minds of the unthinking.
772. Yes, life seems tough at times, but compared to those who have real problems we should be giving thanks.
773. We may be alerted by the experience and warnings of others but ignoring them really sinks in when we suffer the consequences of our own mistakes.
774. God speaks to us each day in events, through friends, family and people encountered. We should always be listening.
775. To relinquish thought and conform to a group mindset is true cowardice.
776. The one to be admired is he who remains calm while others are quaking with fear, who takes his time when others are rushed and who sees the sunrise tomorrow when others see only the black of night.
777. There is what people think of you, what you think of you and what God thinks of you. If they are all the same you are doing something right.
778. One with a truly good heart will be generous in poverty as well as wealth and will help others in good times as well as bad.
779. Truth is like a seed that cannot die which will sprout and grow the moment it lands on fertile soil.
780. Truth, clearly enunciated, vibrates in the heart, the mind, the soul and spirit. It is the link we all have between heaven and earth, if we choose to accept it.
781. If true sacrifice were seen in its correct light we would see that we are giving up the limited for the unlimited, a source of sorrow for joy, that which enslaves us for total freedom.
782. Sometimes the most effective promoters of truth are those who seek to destroy it and the greatest hindrance comes from those who embrace it.
783. You are more than you imagine.
The mind is stronger than steel
The heart more intense than fire
The spirit of life is invulnerable.
784. That which we run away from is often that which we should be hastening to confront head on.
785. Are your thoughts the result of your thinking or that of someone else? Are you in control or is someone else? Do you follow your path or one decided by another?
786. Power belongs to all the people, lusted after by many, but seized by the few who live in fear of losing it.
787. Truth revealed before one is ready can be like a scorching sun at midday. Though the sun is the source of life, too much too soon can be dangerous.
788. A small thought now becomes an imprisoning mindset later. A small action in time leads to a painful habit. Given time, there is not that much difference between small and great errors.
789. If you hate your enemies, your friends are not far behind.
790. Trust the person with flaws that you have tested above one proclaimed as a saint that you have not.
791. The light in your words reveals the light in your mind.
792. Keep words of light, love and truth before you for reflection and you will not lose sight of the path that takes you to the heart of God.
793. Courage is not found in being self-destructive, but in intelligently moving forward when others are afraid.
794. When one in darkness encounters a knower he must resist the impulse to fight the light before he can embrace it.
795. To achieve mastery the point of focus must be on the next step, and ignore the praise that may come from accomplishment.
796. New truth will not be seen correctly when using the filters of the incomplete pieces of the whole from the past. New prospective must be consistently added.
797. Choose the right thing over peace and you will have peace. Choose peace over the right thing and peace will only be a passing dream.
798. The body communicates through the senses, the feelings through emotion, the mind through reason and the inner spirit through inspiration.
799. The wise gravitate to being loving and kind whereas the foolish tend to be thoughtless and selfish. If love is the goal, wisdom indeed must be sought.
800. See Divine Power as coming through you, not from you, and miracles will happen.
801. If your religion is truth then we belong to the same church.
802. If you feel forced to labor for that which you do not love then devote your free time in excelling at that which you do love. In time the beloved skills will dominate.
803. Be the answer to someone’s prayer and watch your own prayers come true.
804. From a higher view there are not good times or bad times but different and valuable learning experiences.
805. A sure path to failure is an unrealistic demand for perfection.
806. Wisdom comes not from books, but neither does it ignore what is in them.
807. Confidence alone takes you half way to the goal.
808. To thine own self be true and truth will manifest for the rest of your life.
809. Thought breathes the spirit of life into our words.
810. If all people were of the same race would the division and animosity of humanity be healed? If not why?
811. Find work to do that gives a sense of purpose, else life will be an empty vessel.
812. To rob a person of hope is the greatest of all theft, but to instill hope opens the mind to all possibilities.
813. Many who preach peace have not tamed the fires of war within their own breasts.
814. Bring me friends to share highs and lows, dreams and visions where we imagine together the wondrous possibilities to come.
815. Extend the senses…
Smell the rain.
See the soul.
Hear the beauty.
Feel life and love.
Taste the memories.
816. I hear and know the creative force.
I think and know that I exist.
I see and know that I experience.
I feel and know that I love.
I decide and know I have direction.
817. Poetry is children playing
Art is in fields of flowers
Science is in the stars
Philosophy is in the mind
Theater is staged in life.
818. Pain awakens us to illusion, but it is truth that must lead us out of it.
819. Ignorance of the truth when the truth is readily available has been the cause of untold suffering.
820. Nothing in creation is completely neutral. All things gravitate to one direction or another. Let us consider the direction we are going.
821. Both love and hate manifest in difficult times. These are the times to wisely choose your friends.
822. Zero can mean nothing or a multiple of ten, even so, stillness can be as nothing or open a door to infinite possibilities.
823. Search for something where nothing is and you will find something. Search that something and you will find everything.
824. Just as matter becomes radioactive at the end of its evolution, so do humans. These great souls radiate love and wisdom to all who are willing to receive.
825. You will reach a place in your quest when you feel like you cannot take another step; that is the step that must be taken.
826. Those who endure to the end goal become masters and those who get discouraged and quit become subjects.
827. Minimal results do not mean you should quit in your pursuit of a vision. Instead, it is a sign your methods are flawed and need revision.
828. The closed mind uses super human effort to insulate itself from the truth, but sooner or later the stubborn one is dragged, kicking and screaming, into the sun.
829. It is good advice to associate with great souls, but first you have to find them.
830. To initiate a new idea places one on the path to glory.
831. Let your will prevail, not idle wishes, let labor be applied to dreams and love be your motivation. You will then have a wonderful life.
832. Love generates courage and moving forward.
Fear creates cowardice and stepping back.
Let us be motivated by love and move forward into the light
Into greater freedom and abundance for all.
833. If a person says something that is not true he is either lying or ignorant. It is not our place to judge the category he is in, but merely to reply truthfully ourselves.
834. If you are just in it for what looks good, you won’t do good.
835. Silence or speech can be the result of wisdom or bad judgment. Only the seasoned soul knows which to employ.
836. The one who has had experience has learned a hundred times the value over the one who has learned only theory.
837. You are the world’s greatest expert on yourself. Don’t let anyone talk you out of being who know you are.
838. You cannot change the past, but you can change how you perceive it and how it affects you.
839. The victim blames others and fails because others do not change.
The successful person takes responsibility and succeeds because he changes himself.
840. Those who hear what was not said, see what was not done and feel what was not in the heart create many problems in this world.
841. It is not the monetary cost that is important but the hours of your life that are needed to obtain your desire.
842. Every mistake can reveal a better way for those who are willing to take it.
843. How many have said “thank God” because of something you have done? If the answer is none or few, reflection is needed. If the answer is many, then you have treasure in heaven.
844. When one puts attention on looking for error, this wrong focus takes him on a detour as he moves along the Path. He sees error after error, and rarely has any positive observation of new truth to report.
845. There is one earth and one surface of the earth, yet there are billions of seeds that are planted on its surface. Each seed grows into a separate plant entity, yet is still a part of the One Life which is Mother Earth. This is a key to understanding the One and the many.
846. Hell is not knowing what to do next.
847. Unthinking people who support the latest thing are like a trained dog responding to the order of his master.
848. Those who make good things happen are part of the solution, but those who just watch things happen are a part of the problem.
849. We would pay to avoid our fears, but facing them and overcoming is priceless.
850. The wise person can disagree without being disagreeable; have a minority view without being a victim and can criticize without insulting.
851. Words are merely symbols of thought, thought is the action of mind, mind is the projection of intelligence, and intelligence is a point in divine space.
852. Great souls proceed and navigate amidst turbulent waters while the timid fear a few small waves.
853. The way of truth requires courage, whereas deceit is the coward’s path of least resistance.
854.The person with faith will find a way to accomplish the goal though a dozen faithless try and discourage him.
855. True vision is:
To see the light of God in the dark of night;
To see the face of Christ in a sea of hate;
To see heaven when others see hell.
856. A single candle can light others to create a great light, but no amount of darkness can extinguish the tiniest light.
857. The worker of darkness can direct your eyes toward the dark so you will not see the light, but he cannot prevent the light from being seen should you choose to look.
858. Your mind is so powerful that it can make heaven out of hell or hell out of heaven. The choice is yours.
859. If you look for reward for good works it will often elude you, but if you serve with no thought of reward good fortune will seek you out.
860. Only humans and the gods smile and laugh at themselves.
861. We cannot out imagine God and thus what is circumscribed within the mind of the Creator appears infinite to the human point of view.
862. Let me love a little more,
Seek a little more,
Learn a little more,
Try a little more,
Share a little more,
Be friendly a little more,
Be helpful a little more,
Improve a little more,
Which could make a lot of difference.
863. If you do not know what it takes to make you happy then happiness will elude you.
864. In the end, the highest good for the group is also the highest good for the individual. If surrounding cells do not get oxygen the individual cell also dies.
865. The tiniest spark can start the greatest of fires. Be therefore a spark to others to enflame their hearts to good works.
866. To live a year in a day, or a lifetime in a short time, is to know the beauty of life.
867. Find the Christ anew within your companion and fall in love all over again.
868. If you love someone they will see it in your eyes.
869. To make a mistake is a problem. To not correct it is a disaster.
870. It is a special person who can be trusted with all your secrets.
871. Many get ideas, a number act on them, but it is the few who see them to completion.
872. All of us are prodigal sons who will eventually return home.
873. To see: look; to know: explore; to understand: experience; to realize: reflect.
874. The total you is what you have been, who you are and what you will be.
875. Timing is everything. A mistake badly timed can wipe out the good will from 100 things done well.
876. The reward of any accomplishment is a temporary satisfaction. Permanent happiness demands unending challenges and victories.
877. The wise teacher will not decree the way, but turn on the lights so others can see the way.
878. When you turn on the light for another you also brighten the room for yourself.
879. Many of great education have learned a lot of uncommon things yet lack common sense.
880. Every thought and every action creates a ripple that eternally flows across time and space and joins with all other effects to create a wave of new cause.
881. In this age of fake and biased news, real news is revolutionary.
882. Truth has a vibration that is recognized by those who love the note it sounds.
883. Those who are guardians of truth are deceived for truth needs no protector. It only needs to be freely released.
884. For a fulfilling life,
Work while others sleep,
Move forward while others are still,
Learn while others are being entertained.
885. Choose light over dark Knowledge over ignorance Love over hate Wisdom over folly Peace over turbulence Humility over pride Work over sloth Joy over sorrow.
886. Words of life are those that lift the spirit, give birth to hope and stimulate love anew.
887. Not only is there is a time to smell the roses, but to pick the roses and plant anew.
888. Time crumbles all things to dust except true principles. Speak the truth and be a part of eternity.
889. Love of truth refines spiritual vision and allows the seeker to see far beyond the uncaring masses.
890. Some correspond to stars that merely twinkle in the light of truth. Others are like the moon who reflect truth given by others. Then there are those who are the truth like the sun shining at full strength. Find that sun within you and let its light shine forth.
891. To destroy is much easier than creation; thus for every person presenting a step forward you will have a hundred critics and accusers surface.
892. A short time each day spent frivolously, doing what you want, with no apparent purpose can have the purpose of recharging the soul.
893. All seems well as long as you play along, but when you disturb the power of the beast you then find where his presence is.
894. Be the same person while hidden by the dark of night as in the light of day and quality friends will be yours.
895. Your life is like the words and music to a song. May your words inspire and your melody be interesting.
896. Make use of the moment and the hour will be productive. Make use of the hour and have a great day. Your days make the years and the years your life. A successful life is determined by those tiny present moments.
897. When a person who disagrees resorts to name calling, insults or violence he has just admitted his angry feelings cannot be translated into logical words.
898. People often are contentious, argue and get angry over that which they do not understand. Seek first understanding, which leads to peace and unity.
899. Some take a book to say a paragraph and with others a paragraph yields a book’s worth of wisdom. Seek to be the latter if you wish others to pay attention.
900. To take in facts without reflection is to be a mere recorder rather than a thinker.
901. There are two times when the seeker of wisdom should question and examine his direction: when he is not sure he is right and when he is.
902. Never forget the consciousness you had as a child. Nurturing the child in you keeps you young, flexible and healthy.
903. To seek to suppress the speech or views of another is to admit that they are superior to your own.
904. Never appoint a group to do what can be accomplished by an individual at ten times the speed.
905. The greatest enemy of progress is the fear of change.
906. Though experience gives great realization, one can know many things without it by adding two and two together.
907. We must all be conservatives and hold fast that which is good, but also liberal and change that which is not so good.
908. It would be a great marvel if all that existed in the universe was one rock, but the glory of intelligent creation is so much more and beyond our imagination.
909. Forcing equality creates two unequal classes: the upper class of those applying the force, and inferior status to those upon whom the force is applied.
910. To believe everything is to know nothing.
911. The greatest freedom is to think your own thoughts instead of those implanted by others.
912. The pure music of the spheres can only be discerned by those centered in love and light.
913. The enemy of my enemy, as well as my enemy, has the Christ within I need to see.
914. True intelligence is not measured by memory, or brain activity, but what is done with the brain.
915. Equality is usually demanded by the 99% from the 1%, but if you divide everything up equally soon they would be looking for a new 1% and demand a new equal division.
916. Make a positive difference today and tomorrow will take care of itself.
917. That which many call good is seen as evil by others, revealing that the truth behind good and evil is a mystery seen by few.
918. A definite decision, even if wrong, is much better than indecision, for error will be revealed making progress possible.
919. Two things convince me there is Divine Intelligence: the universe without and the universe within.
920. Facts are pieces of a picture which, if put together in the wrong order, are very deceptive.
921. A believing heart opens the seeker to all possibilities from which the mind can discover many truths.
922. He who takes offense at innocent questions generally has something to hide. Truth loves the light and falsehood the dark.
923. The tendency is to attack others for flaws we do not see in ourselves, but obvious to others.
924. If you would expect the voice of God to be true to you, then first make sure others can depend on your own word.
925. True genius is related more to decisions made than I.Q.
926. Certain enlightened entities seem to incarnate in the same circles at the same time to perform a mission to aid humanity.
927. Knowledge is not power, neither radiates as light, until used with wisdom.
928. Those who dwell in the shadows are terrified of those who dwell in the light, for light obliterates the darkness which is their covering.
929. It is easy to recognize the truths of yesterday, but much more difficult to discern those of today that we watch playing out before our eyes.
930. Many of those who are hated today, and seen as on the side of evil, will be accepted as heroes or saints in future generations.
931. The overly cautious may avoid minor problems but also many great adventures in life.
932. Two people pass through a stressful experience. One feels exhilarated and laughs; the other feels defeated and weeps. The only difference was in their minds.
933. A unit of human consciousness is approximately one heartbeat. If you do not believe this, try and think two or more separate and distinct thoughts in one second.
934. All organization we see before us – such as the human cell or DNA is the result of conscious thought on some level, but now operates automatically below the threshold of consciousness.
935. Find that point which lies just beyond the limit of your consciousness. Therein lies your next step.
936. If you are to be free, find the programming in your brain and reprogram to your advantage.
937. The playing of a harp for God is a symbol of the soul that is in harmony with Higher Will.
938. The seeker must learn to think with his mind above his programmed brain and feel with his spiritual heart rather than lower emotions.
939. You are an eternal song in the music of the spheres. The arrangement and tempo may change but you will always be you.
940. The bird flies making use of true principles, yet does not understand the principle of flight or realize it exists. Even so, we fly through the divine skies of experience back to our true home, unaware of our true purpose.
941. It generally takes as much effort to fail at life as to succeed, so you might as well face a positive direction and move forward.
942. The trouble with all the world being a stage is that too many want the leading roles when other parts need filled.
943. One anonymous good deed is worth a dozen that demand recognition.
944. He who loves the most serves the good of the whole above the individual, and in doing so, individuals prosper.
945. The one who is truly enlightened does not stand still basking in light, but moves forward toward what the light reveals.
946. Communication works when the speaker’s words are true and the listener actually registers what was said.
947. The fear of nothingness is greater than the fear of hell, for as long as there is life there is hope.
948. Some say there are no coincidences and others say there are. Who is correct is determined by how we define a “coincidence.”
949. Even though the seeker of wisdom can imagine himself doing the greatest good or the greatest evil he chooses the good and makes his own reality.
950. If all were suddenly immortal many would be so miserable with themselves after a hundred years or so they would chose death instead of life.
951. Many things that were invisible in past ages are clearly visible today, and many that are still invisible today, including things spiritual, will be clearly seen tomorrow.
952. Laughter is a gift from the gods to give us moments of joy in the midst of our greatest trials.
953. Many of those critical of others with too much learning are just excusing themselves for being too lazy to make the effort themselves.
954. Without an informed and just public no one will be protected by law or against the unscrupulous.
955. In the first half of life you learn what not to do, and, if you are lucky, in the second half you’ll learn what to do.
956. Lower love asks, “What can you do for me?” Spiritual love asks, “What can I do for you?”
957. Since the prime ingredient of life is intelligent motion then all things are alive, from the atom to a galaxy, all with their never ending particles in motion creating form by the Divine Artist.
958. Some will be miserable when others are happy and others cheerful in the midst of disgruntled souls. State of mind is a choice.
959. The last years of life can be the sweetest or the most bitter depending on the seeds planted earlier.
960. Do not let the imperfections of others cause you to not be thankful for the good they have done.
961. Life is indeed like a play. Some act in various parts while others watch as spectators. Many though do not even watch and have no clue what is taking place.
962. The inner voice leads to freedom while the outer voices seek to dominate and control. The choice is yours.
963. It is ironic that life often treats her benefactors as if they are criminals who must pay a debt before they can serve the greater good.
964. Be playful at 10, studious at 20, useful at 30, successful at 40, creative at 50 and giving of yourself thereafter.
965. He who will not allow his words to be challenged will have a subtle sense of error but fears it being exposed.
966. A successful teacher not only gives out what he knows, but continues to be a student of what he does not know.
967. They say that the millions of stories are based on only seven plot ideas illustrating the importance of how things are said.
968. Seeking turns on light, revealing knowledge, leading to choices, producing revelation and wisdom, which manifests love and oneness with all life.
969. As noted by Aristotle, “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” Be therefore not attached to the part, but to the whole of a project, a group, a nation, all life on earth or even all there is.
970. How do those who cannot find satisfaction in life expect to find it in death?
971. If words say “I love you” but actions say otherwise – trust what you see above that which you hear.
972. Our state of consciousness manifests in physical appearance, our surroundings, health, as well as our emotional and mental states. Since we create our reality it is wise to take control of our thoughts.
973. Two forces are behind the cycles of creation. Light, or radiation, which separates the one into the many, and love which draws the many back to the one.
974. It is much easier to be a critic than a creator, to destroy than to build and to discourage than inspire. Pick the constructive path to satisfy the soul.
975. Expectation is an aspect of faith. It creates a powerful impulse to manifest for all who feel its influence.
976. God is the one and the many, but the many who become one see God.
977. If you want to see the second coming of Christ you must experience the first within your own heart.
978. The seeker must make sure his own words are true, else truth will appear to be false and the false will seem to be true.
979. One who looks will see Higher Intelligence playing out in life. Reflect now and then and see the hand of God.
980. The many accept as truth all that appears on the surface. Then there are the few who look below the surface and find sparkling gems of lighted truth missed by those who do not seek.
981. I ask because the answer awaits me.
982. If there seems to be no great work to do, the initiating thinker will create one and press forward with great attention even if he is ignored by friends, God, angels and social media.
983. The higher feelings within the heart reveal a path of love and light that takes us to our true home.
984. To find out what IS, you must first discover what is not.
985. As I seek the Life Divine, It will also seek me. We will meet in the place of peace.
986. Use truth to find more truth; for truth is in harmony with truth, whereas, error makes a discordant sound.
987. The main difference between one who achieves and one who does not is the achiever has intelligently focused consciousness in the desired direction.
988. Love opens the windows of heaven that reveals more good gifts than we have power to receive.
989. Remembering the meaning of a thing has much more value than merely remembering the black and white details.
990. If we had a society of reasonable people with a spirit of harmlessness and goodwill we would need no written laws, for each person would have just law written in his own heart.
991. Anger is diffused by understanding, hate is neutralized by love and pride is set in its true place by humility.
992. No misfortune is so bad that good cannot be salvaged, and no times are so good that the careless cannot turn them into disaster.
993. People tend to make big problems out of the insignificant while the real issues of life go over their heads.
994. He who works for money may do an acceptable job, but excellence demands a love of one’s labor.
995. Praise of self brings disdain, but to honestly praise another will increase your worth as well as the one praised.
996. Many see themselves as being where or who they are not, and waste time going nowhere. To “know thyself” is crucial knowledge all must seek.
997. Silencing audible noise allows normal hearing. By stilling the emotions we can perceive thought and reason. Silence our thoughts and we can hear the voice of God.
998. Many things that are mediocre, which are extolled in the present, are forgotten in a generation. Only creations of quality stand the test of time.
999. Difficult things become easy when the challenge is accepted and you apply yourself with all the energies of your heart & soul.
1000. Fulfillment comes when the seeker realizes that there is a plan, catches a glimpse, and decides to play a part in its manifestation.
1001. Many a thing enthusiastically embraced by seekers will later be discarded and seen as a mere stepping-stone to a greater reality.
1002. To support those who break the law is to punish them who obey it.
1003. Even a bad decision can be lead to a good end for the one who is willing to examine his errors and make corrections.
1004. Filter what goes into your mind as you would food and pure water into your body. Good mental nourishment makes for a strong focus, positive feelings and a healthy life.
1005. To live to please others often pleases no one, but if you please yourself at least one person is happy.
1006. To be consistent, peaceful and steady in good times or bad, in turbulence or calm is a rare but great virtue.
1007. Mastering relationships is the key to fulfillment in love, to happiness, peace, contentment, satisfying work, and to heaven itself.
1008. There is a language of mind and one of emotion. If another is centered on feeling then you must speak to him in that language or there will be minimal communication.
1009. Thought must lead to understanding; else it will weave an illusion.
1010. When life nears its end it is the acts of love that one remembers most.
1011. Plant a good seed that will grow and light the way to full realization of love, for unless this happens, you are in danger of substituting true love you do understand with illusionary love you do not understand.
1012. Loving thoughts must be followed by loving actions, else love is not complete.
1013. When the discerning mind is developed the seeker sees beyond answers in emotional black and white and discovers many layers of truth.
1014. The wise person accepts or rejects those things that will affect feelings, and thus, the state of mind will be under control.
1015. An emotion suppressed is like a dangerous wounded animal, hiding in the dark, waiting to attack.
1016. The greatest of souls are open to being the least, but most of those who think they are the greatest will be sadly disappointed.
1017. When there is a negative emotion, the emotional body cannot correct itself. The negativity must be neutralized with the assistance of the one who caused it or by the higher consciousness of the individual.
1018. Reality is reflected by feelings to be what we want it to be rather than what it is. Let us therefore raise our vision above the emotions to the plane where reason and wisdom may be found.
1019. When I see Christ in you, I feel Him in me.
1020. In the beginning were you and I in the mind of God. We moved and there was light. We perceived the light and there was life. Creation followed and we had purpose.
1021. Go to any spiritual, religious, political or even scientific group and tell them something contrary to that decreed by their authorities and see what happens.
1022. If we do not see the Christ in people then we are going to see something else, and before long we will see the devil in them.
1023. A minute’s worth of common sense can be more valuable than a month’s study of facts.
1024. One person standing up and questioning, when all others are blindly following, can light a candle that leads the whole group to the light of truth.
1025. The final test of the validity of a belief is whether or not it can be demonstrated.
1026. If we have a false belief at the foundation of our thinking, then even the finest logic and true facts will produce illusion.
1027. Illusion is so powerful that the one deceived could kill the Lord of Love and feel virtuous, and even if that Lord should come back from the dead he still would feel justified in the illusion.
1028. Many dogmas and illusions, accepted by the unthinking, take them into belief systems with no appeal to common sense or logic of any kind.
1029. Whoever commits an error and does not correct that error incorporates it into his belief system and becomes a servant of that erroneous belief.
1030. The test for the true seeker is when he discovers evidence that a cherished belief is not true. Does he dismiss or investigate?
1031.The senses will take a snapshot of reality, but unchecked feeling and desire can alter the memory so current belief will be based on what is imagined rather than true perception.
1032. The swinging of the pendulum manifests among humanity by their swing to the left and right in their belief systems. As the pendulum swings among us, the masses swing with it, not realizing that they are following the energy much more than they are doing any independent thinking.
1033. Many are deceived by the concept of relative truth. When truth is seen as a moving target then the real truth at the center cannot be discovered.
1034. If you make a promise believing you can carry it out, but then find that you are unable to fulfill it, the promise was broken because you were self deceived about what you could or could not do.
1035. A comfort zone should be seen as a temporary rest, not a permanent place of residence.
1036. We are warned against “familiar spirits.” Perhaps then, for maximum progression, we need to detour from the familiar and tread the path that is not so familiar.
1037. As the seeker travels the path he reaches a point where he feels powerless and gives his power of decision to outside forces. He must take it back to continue.
1038. You know you understand a teaching when you can explain it to another using your own words and the person clearly understands what has been said.
1039. If the inner voice is ignored there is likely to come a painful event, teaching the same thing, that cannot be ignored.
1040. When the seeker looks for spiritual food within rather than without he will discover that we left the Tree of Life — the Tree of Life did not leave us.
1041. Not all invisible contacts are Higher Lives, and a big mistake of the beginner is to assume that all communications from the unseen world are to be trusted.
1042. All illusion is created by deception. It makes sense then that practicing non-deception and always communicating the truth to the best of one’s ability is the key to dispelling illusion.
1043. The decision between the two paths is not between blissful love and demonic madness. Darkness portrays itself as light and only the sincere seeker will discern correctly.
1044. Find that point where you feel powerless, discover the self-deception, face it and power will manifest.
1045. That which is seen as a paradox is merely an illusion caused by missing pieces to a puzzle.
1046. Personal advice is often limited because our own souls often have lessons in mind for us to learn from which there is no escape.
1047. You can only have freedom where consciousness is active and our consciousness still sleeps on many levels.
1048. The division of the world is as much along the lines of consciousness as strictly on boundaries.
1049. When the power of Attention is in harmony with the Purpose of God all things are possible and the magical power of the soul is manifest.
1050. There are new things under the sun. You, in this life, are new and unique, different from any other life in the universe, an essential part in making the universe whole.
1051. Shine the light of truth to one who is not ready, and it will be as if he is struck by a blinding intrusive light that must be rejected.
1052. A Sabbath is a period of rest and reflection after a cycle of labor. This time is essential for the individual to receive the full joy from labor and recharge for the next cycle.
1053. Those who are looking for a heaven composed of lush estates are in error, for true heaven is a state of consciousness that is available at any time.
1054. Those who come into our lives are like musical notes, which, if properly placed, will add to the beauty of the music of which we are a part.
1055. The skillful mariner of life will adjust the sails so even the fierce winds of change will blow in his favor.
1056. Evil is the reverse reflection of good, or abundant life, corresponding to the fact that “evil” is “live” spelled in reverse.
1057. The bird flies making use of true principles, yet does not understand the principle of flight. Even so, do we go through life unaware of the intelligent activity in our organs, cells and atoms of our bodies.
1058. In a state of eternal change you just have to be at home with change or you’ll never feel at home.
1059. To have goals is positive as long as they are achievable. If not, then they can sabotage the prospect of a happy life.
1060. Those who speak of “my truth” and “your truth” are not speaking of truth, but relative perception, or belief.
1061. The seven steps of enlightenment: question, seek, discern, understand, realize, apply, repeat.
1062. Do not be fooled by simplicity. Sometimes there is no more depth to a problem than what is starkly before our eyes.
1063. Experience is such a strong need that even God seeks it by dreaming all creation and in turn we have experience when awake as well as in our dreams.
1064. Some parts of life are rock and roll; others are classical, rap or jazz. You might as well enjoy the music as you journey through life.
1065. We came here as a point in our eternal progression, not to restore that which is lost, but to gain that which is new and beautiful.
1066. For maximum free will, make a decision to decide.
1067. Will cannot exist without decision for will is a motivating force to bring that which has been decided into existence.
1068. If we believe we have no control, we acquiesce our real power, become subject to the decisions of others, and become like a leaf floating helplessly down a current of other people’s decisions.
1069. Is there any cause without decision? No. Decision is cause – BE-CAUSE.
1070. There are decisions made from beyond our consciousness that affect our reality over which we have no control, but there are many within our comprehension that we can make.
1071. Contemplation is the highest form of meditation.
1072. How does your name get in the Book Of Life? It gets there because your works are living and stimulate love and beauty rather than hate and destruction.
1073. There are times when you are faced with a choice between the real and the unreal, or that which is true and is false. Make that choice if you want to find the truth.
1074. There is no state or place where there is nothing. Something is always going on in the life of God.
1075. Focus on ideas that inflame those who tell others what to think and reflect upon them. Chances are they will reveal provocative, but valuable truths.
1076. CHOOSE to be a sun rather than a black hole,
To walk in the day rather than the night,
The warmth of love rather than the chill of hate,
To have hope and faith instead of discouragement,
To see with true vision rather than distortions in a fog.
1077. There is no fear that can stand in the way of a powerful decision enhanced by a strong will.
1078. The only thing that can be unchanging is nothing, and even nothing is something.
1079. A scripture, or any writing, is only the word of God if it is understood and verified by the mind of God within, otherwise they are just words.
1080. All creation is composed of waves in motion, and if we were to stop time and see the real present all would be still and we would perceive no thing, yet from this nothing comes everything.
1081. No form is eternal. It is only the life essence behind the form that continues.
1082. Truth is disturbing and causes anger when it confronts a false mindset; whereas, one who is on a foundation of truth can calmly handle any challenge.
1083. Fear is caused by too much focus on a negative outcome. Shift that focus to a positive outcome and faith replaces fear.
1084. To speak of fearful things without fear is to overcome the fear of fear.
1085. A lot of causes that restrict freedom sound very benevolent but the hidden result is often a good intention turned into a more negative result than if things were just left to educating the people of the ideal good and letting them make up their own minds.
1086. Only by creating a sense of personal responsibility and a consciousness of freedom can we insure that our world will not slip back into slavery.
1087. If the good and freedom loving people of the earth stand by and wait for God to change things, then God will stand by and allow the selfish people of the planet to set up rule until the lazy ones see the error of their ways and forge their own destiny.
1088. Fear or hurt, which is denied or suppressed, does not go away. Instead it foments and grows and when it resurfaces it will loom greater than it was at the moment of burial.
1089. Many proclaim freedom and walk into slavery. Others, a very few, proclaim and live the principle of freedom and walk into the very heart of God, drawing the willing behind them.
1090. After deciding on a path and pursuing it, one must see through the illusions that will trick him into taking freedom from others or freely giving up his own.
1091. The sad fact is that many who see themselves as representing light are deceived into accepting and even promoting diminished freedom, and thus become unwilling pawns for darkness, until the truth makes them free.
1092. Where freedom is enhanced, life is magnified and grows in power and purpose.
1093. Everything new is not good and everything old is not bad, but there is a mixture of quality in the new and the old that is seen by the wise.
1094. To consider using a bad means to reach a good end is illusion, for in the ultimate end, like produces like.
1095. The workers of light have a tolerance for the freedom of others to express their thoughts in areas where they have no interest – or perhaps even distaste.
1096. A good ideal can become a great evil when implemented by force.
1097. We all support self-interest. The difference lies in the fact that some seek only the interest of the little self and ego, while the wise seek for the benefit of the whole, from whence cometh life.
1098. If you see evil as something only manifesting as a demon destroying everything in its path you are likely to be led to the pangs of hell by the pious salvation salesman.
1099. Good eventually dominates because intelligence gravitates to good more than evil.
1100. Good eventually dominates because intelligence gravitates to good more than evil.
1101. The higher can understand the lower, but the lower does not understand the higher, for one does not have knowledge of a path not yet taken.
1102. Messengers of light are often first seen as messengers of evil until the darkness in which they worked is turned to light and true works are revealed.
1103. How many have cursed God for not helping them when they did not help others when the need was there?
1104. Good intentions are not enough to be assured one is on the right path, for, lacking discernment, many in the past have been deceived into supporting tyranny.
1105. To obtain skill on any level one must exercise the muscles involved, whether they be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
1106. The current creative life, the human, is the soul of the universe, the mediator between God and matter.
1107. There is always a point of truth that is seen by the eyes of the soul that will bring oneness to all those who rise above the fog of the ego and look.
1108. A greater light can seem as darkness if a lesser light has our attention.
1109. The magical power of the soul is manifest when the focus is centered on the good of the whole above that of the self.
1110. The Soul which communes with Spirit lies within each one of us, and anyone who seeks with a sincere heart and focused attention can contact the chords of truth that ring within us all.
1111. Many problems in life are not caused by some tricky devil or unseen hand, but merely happen because of lack of focus or attention.
1112. All disease and pain has a cause and a solution. Sometimes the benefits of the solution are found more in the wisdom gained than the healing.
1113. Good sense, which is rare, is erroneously called common sense, for that which is common is often nonsense.
1114. A major key of good health is the free flow of energy. Vital energy can be blocked on physical, emotional and mental levels. Good health is wholeness.
1115. Many people, overly fussy about health and diet, have serious health problems because excessive attention draws too much energy toward the body that is not properly assimilated.
1116. Failure is merely a signpost letting us know of a needed lesson to be learned.
1117. The honest person may not reveal all he knows, but what he does say will be true to the best of his ability.
1118. When all the words you speak are true and all your promises can be trusted you have taken a major step in joining ranks with the Great Ones in this world and the next.
1119. Focused attention has the magical power to draw the elements necessary to create the desired outcome.
1120. Neither God, angels or some master will come down from a lofty place to do for you what you can do for yourself.
1121. Ever notice that about six out of seven people have all the problems they can handle in life, and about a seventh (a Sabbath) of them have a restful easy life?
1122. The natural impulse behind all life is to create or have experience that is meaningful.
1123. The wise teacher will make the complex simple; yet see the great complexity behind all creation.
1124. Relationship of positive and negative, male and female energies, taking us toward balance leads all life forms back to their Source.
1125. How many people have tried to correct you when they are in the dark concerning their own flaws? Probably too many.
1126.You do not have to place yourself at great risk to feel alive, but neither do you want to avoid all risk if you desire the joys life has to offer.
1127. Who would have thought, back in 1972, after Apollo 17, that over 46 years would pass and we would not have returned to the moon?
1128. If love takes a stand, as well as truth and justice, the new age of peace and goodwill is imminent.
1129. When a seed is planted in the dark and nourished, nothing seems to happen, but then, suddenly explodes with life. Let this give you hope as you nourish your own ideas.
1130. Many people love illusion. They are content to be tricked into believing what they want to believe and not let the facts get in the way.
1131. Illusion, when discovered, is normally replaced with another illusion. Only one diligently seeking will find truth instead.
1132. Shine a light to reveal an illusion to a believer, and, if he is not ready to see what the light reveals, he will see you as an enemy.
1133. Attack the illusion and not the person, though most thus attacked cannot tell the difference.
1134. The positive effect given to the seeker through the outreach of love is more forceful than a thousand armies attempting to move him from one place to another.
1135. There is a certain amount of illusion behind most fears, but there is also great illusion behind many proclamations of love.
1136. The mind on its own is subject to illusion, placing it in bondage. It needs the intelligence of Spirit to break free.
1137. Look within. Feel the Christ Center in the core of being speak the words ever so softly: “If you do not act who will? And if you do not participate in the role you feel gently pushed towards, perhaps the part will not be taken and the curtain will not rise on the grand play of the ages. Perhaps the responsibility of the future rests upon your shoulders… Perhaps.”
1138. Would you like a calling to some great and glorious work? Then imagine a great and glorious work and call yourself to it.
1139. To choose between two paths one must first see the two paths, and if one is not aware of the decision he will find himself wandering in darkness in a direction not chosen.
1140. Humanity praises the lives of dead initiates while fighting against those living.
1141. We should not let our bias toward the Bible, because of its association with wild-eyed TV preachers, prevent us from learning its great truths.
1142. The Bible is the Word of God in the same way that Tom Sawyer, Aesop’s Fables and Shakespeare are the Word of God. The true Word is that which speaks to the soul.
1143. The principle is energy follows thought – not energy follows words. If all we needed were the right words, we could put them on a recorder and play them over and over.
1144. It is not a coincidence that Atom and Adam sound so much the same; neither that wholeness and holiness are similar. The sacred word of the East, AUM, and the Christian, Amen, is another – so are Christ and Krishna as well as Son and Sun. These harmonies and others are worthy of much contemplation.
1145. All things which are true or real can be expressed in words, but a full understanding often demands the listener see beyond the words.
1146. Quantity of words does not wisdom make. One wise statement has more light than 1000 rambling pages.
1147. Words spoken from the heart have much more power than mere printed or spoken words.
1148. Separateness is said to be the only sin, for if you see yourself as not connected to others there would be no reason to love or feel compassion.
1149. To recognize sin is to merely realize an error, and then seek to correct it, not through punishing yourself with guilt but correcting the problem with common sense.
1150. To possess less need not make you less happy.
1151. Sacrificing your all for some illusion that does nothing to benefit God or man is a sin against all that is holy if there ever was one.
1152. There is nothing wrong with doubting anything, even a scripture or an entity from the unseen world. It’s the first step to finding the truth.
1153. If the things that bring you happiness are condemned by your religion, then perhaps you ought to change religions.
1154. To Judge or discern is not wrong. Only wrong judgments are wrong. “Judge righteous judgment.” John 7:24
1155. There is a big difference between judging to see correctly and judgment which seeks to condemn.
“For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged.” Matt 7:2
1156. Baptism and confession are designed to remove guilt, not karma. But when guilt is removed the person is free to take more efficient moves to pay off karma.
1157. There has not been any negation of cause and effect since the beginning of the universe. Not one example can be cited.
1158. Look in the mirror. Do you see yourself? If you do then you have not left the world of cause and effect. Are you conscious of time and space? If so then you are subject to the law of cause and effect. Do you use money? Then you are in the world of cause and effect.
1159. There are two energies behind all creation. Some of the names of this duality are, male/female, sending/receiving, radiant/magnetic, etc. All creation is formed and held together by their interplay.
1160. “Never say never,” they say, but, on the other hand, do not always say yes.
1161. Acceptance is the key to facing that which is beyond your control, but hope is born anew with the realization that your day of opportunity will come.
1162. The beginning seeker is as one who wants to go through a locked door, but unaware that he has the key in his pocket.
1163. There is always an answer and joyful is the one who finds it.
1164. The vegetable kingdom is composed of vegetables. The animal kingdom is composed of animals and the human kingdom is composed of humans. Therefore, what kind of residents abide in the Kingdom of God? Yes, they can only be those who manifest the image of God.
1165. Freedom obtained by gifts and permissions from others is illusion. True freedom comes from giving yourself permission and not allowing outside forces to obstruct your path.
1166. A reasonable and logical degree of risk is accepted by the disciple in a quest for the expansion of freedom.
1167. When we focus on the faults of the lower personality in place of the perfection of the Higher Self, the Kingdom of God goes out of focus and the two remain two.
1168. Great accomplishments come from deep contemplation not seen which transforms to great acts which are seen.
1169. To love and not embrace is to live but not be alive.
1170. Always choose action over inaction as action reveals your next step and inaction, nothing.
1171. Have you ever been depressed when laughing, or applying yourself to a good cause or just enjoying good friends? Probably not. Perhaps there is a message here.
1172. Superior knowledge is only of high value when combined with superior wisdom.
1173. If your life is a play, what kind are you? Are you a melodrama, a comedy, a farce, a tragedy … does the good guy win in the end? It’s your choice.
1174. You fall in love because you see something wonderful in that person, but that is not enough. You must fall in love again and again by looking deeper.
1175. Think of the person who made the greatest positive difference in your life. Was he or she some person adored by the masses or a virtual unknown? Even though you may not be famous, you may be the most important person in the universe of some.
1176. He who has the easy life knows not himself or his true friends. Indeed, problems we would have shunned, will sharpen our vision.
1177. The darker the night the more visible are the stars; even so, the dark night of the soul reveals points of truth previously unseen.
1178. We all admit that problems are good for us and make us grow. The funny thing is that no one is asking for more of them.
1179. We have cycles of adversity and peace. Use your cycle of peace wisely so you will have greater strength in your next cycle of struggle.
1180. If you take steps toward a goal latent abilities will manifest to assist you, but if you stand still you may lose what little you have.
1181. Always make important decisions and judgments in a state of peaceful reflection, as any type of irritation will cloud your thinking.
1182. A genius is merely an average person who works much more diligently and focused than average.
1183. Silence is sound, darkness is light and nothingness is form. This statement veils great mystery.
1184. Live to be trusted rather than loved and you will be trusted and loved.
1185. Give advice that is wanted and it will seem agreeable, but useless. Give advice that solves the problem and it will generally be rejected and you may be seen as a rude intruder.
1186. A rare source of good advice comes from one who has intensely suffered through costly error and wants to set things right.
1187. That which we imagine in the dark corners of our minds terrifies us much more than that which occurs in the outer world.
1188. The creative powers of the universe tend to manifest that which we think we deserve above that which we want.
1189. Seek harmlessness in word and deed, for a small harmful action now is like a seed that can grow into a tempest of destruction.
1190. Angels smile when looking upon a loving heart, a pure intent, a helping hand, a child at play, or a light turned on in the mind of a seeker.
1191. Happiness is a temporary illusion. Enjoy it while it lasts. Joy settles within the heart and is always waiting to be discovered and shared.
1192. There is outer music that you have heard before, and the inner, which is new and beautiful. Stay tuned.
1193. Great passion, if harnessed and directed, can produce great results, if not, it may become a force of destruction.
1194. Problems, stress and affliction are tests that are needed to determine how large will be your part in the game of life.
1195. Though there be many issues on the table, the real battleground is always centered on the Principle of Freedom.
1196. For a man to be called a “real man” and a woman to be a “real woman” has been a badge of honor in the past and should be so now.
1197. You do not defeat an enemy of truth by accommodating him, but by destroying the illusion that supports him.
1198. Facts are easy to find, but it takes the light of the soul to reveal a true principle and understand its applications.
1199. A person very rigid in his blind beliefs will eventually encounter truth that will shatter them with one blow. Then he can rebuild on a new and better foundation.
1200. Without a link to Higher Intelligence the seeker is as a small child with no tools to learn to read.
1201. That which causes great distress and pain to one may only be viewed as a temporary hindrance to another who keeps an eye on the goal.
1202. To accept that which cannot be changed brings a peace unknown to one who fights the inevitable.
1203. When we find our next step, however small, and take it, we will be most fulfilled, much more than an illusionary giant leap.
1204. Soul contact begins with such a “small voice” that you think it is your imagination. But each time you trust in it, the flame is fanned and it grows until the light is bright, the heat is sure, and your faith is replaced by knowledge.
1205. Knowledge with soul contact has two main advantages. First, one has guidance leading in the right direction. Secondly, one can know that he knows.
1206. They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is incomplete knowledge.
1207. Any time you do not feel free it is because some knowledge is lacking.
1208. There is a difference between knowing and knowing that you know.
1209. The successful seeker will embrace that which makes sense, yet seek mysteries beyond accepted conclusions and be open to all possibilities.
1210. There is a certain comfort to dwelling in darkness, and there must be something one wants to see before a greater light can be embraced.
1211. Two keys of knowledge beyond orthodoxy are soul contact and the application of the Law of Correspondences.
1212. Too many or too few laws and regulations have a negative effect. The right amount, embraced by the majority, will bring peace among the people.
1213. If one follows the law of love, he may wind up breaking the letter of the law and being condemned by the orthodox, but approved by the Spirit.
1214. No successful game can be played without rules of order. Even so, must the seeker find the rules of life and abide by them for maximum fulfillment.
1215. On the Great Seal is written, “E pluribus unum,” or “out of many, one.” Some use this for an argument that people need to be diverse, but the meaning is that the diverse are to unite and become as one. This needs to be emphasized anew.
1216. Just and sensible rules of society do not take away freedom any more than do the rules of football.
1217. There is no point at which, having arrived, we can remain.
1218. Overcoming negativity comes not by pretending it does not exist, but by discovering principles that allow you to replace them with positivity.
1219. Tears of sorrow as well as joy are necessary ingredients for a lens to see true heaven.
1220. There are lost loves, lost opportunities, lost joys, lost victories and lost hope – so it seems, but all is never lost; instead, merely delayed until the divine moment comes when your enjoyment can be the most exquisite.
1221. Plant good seeds in your mind when you are young, for they will sprout and manifest in your features and character as you age.
1222. Some are old in their thinking and pine over opportunities lost. Then there are those transcendent souls who live in the present and are forever young, forever flexible and have their next goal in mind, even to the taking of their last mortal breath.
1223. May your progression through life be as one counting steps toward wisdom rather than years toward old age.
1224. You fall in love because you see a unique spark of the divine in that person that you never want to lose.
1225. Young children are like bolts of energy that recharge our circuits.
1226. Many of the old are young souls and the young, old souls. One with wisdom can discern them.
1227. To enjoy a fullness, make love with your mind as well as your heart.
1228. The most sinister of lies is a willful distortion of truth.
1229. The human spirit, a spark of divinity, can only be temporarily suppressed, but never defeated.
1230. A lie told again and again becomes as the truth to the deceiver, causing the originator of the lie to be the greatest victim.
1231. He who is not in search of meaning is not fully human.
1232. If you think the whole world has gone mad except you, then take a second look at your thoughts.
1233. The greatest fire is created by the tiniest most imperceptible spark; so it is with ideas that change the world.
1234. One who has little but needs nothing is richer than a billionaire who needs another billion.
1235. Most healings that are credited to various treatments should be given to nature, as the recovery would have transpired if nothing had been done.
1236. Those things that are feared, hated or despised create the most difficult of thoughts to clear but the most important.
1237. Wisdom is knowing when to be silent, when to speak and when to turn your attention in a different direction.
1238. The evils of the world such as money, passion and power are like wild horses that must be tamed and mastered to become our useful servants.
1239. The left and the right will disagree on most anything these days, except both will equally grumble about a bad cell phone connection.
1240. Free will is more than lack of restriction, for it involves a decision to decide and take responsibility for your life.
1241. There is a sight that goes beyond forms to see the formless, the principles and the inner meaning of appearances.
1242. Those who focus on the personality will find flaws in the best of us and will never find a soul mate. Instead, look for the Christ in others and you will find the love of your life as well as many faithful friends.
1243. To say that no higher intelligence created the universe is to say that zero intelligence is smarter by far than the atheist making that statement, for the unbeliever cannot come close to duplicating the complexity of the engineering that went into creating a single flower.
1244. Today we are indulged with more information than ever, but with the effect of scattering our thoughts, creating a need for focused attention on that which is important.
1245. A false belief in the mindset of the masses can be so powerful that only the rising generation can make a change.
1246. No amount of consensus justifies the elimination of dissenting free speech of any individual.
1247. When faced with the lesser of two evils, look for the third and harmless choice.
1248. That which is new is usually that which is old, but expressed differently.
1249. Yes, the present is all there is, but if one ignores the wisdom of the past and the warnings from the future then all there is will be chaos and confusion.
1250. Anything you believe is possible – if you are willing to find the steps to manifest that belief. Then, after the correct steps are found, you must be willing to take those steps; else your belief will become a fading dream.
1251. Today is the flower of the past, the seed of tomorrow.
1252. If you want a different result do not join the insane and do the same thing over and over, but ask yourself: Is my plan feasible and what do I need to change?
1253. Action without thought and thought without action are two aberrations that plague the present generation.
1254. Music and truth have a common thread in that one must see the harmony in both to fully appreciate them, and a distorted truth is like a song played out of tune.
1255. It is sad if one is poor or infirm, but sadder still if the individual does nothing to attempt to improve the situation.
1256. A union of minds is as a union of fire that removes all obstacles in its path.
1257. Beware of the individual who has crazy beliefs, for he is capable of doing crazy stuff, corresponding to his thinking.
1258. If that which makes you happy depends on others’ suffering, or making unwilling sacrifice, then happiness will be fleeting indeed.
1259. An ounce of appreciation is of more value than a ton of criticism.
1260. One who can perform with great skill and continue to joyfully serve, though no praise is received, is rich indeed.
1261. Promoting illusion because of self-deception is problematic, but one who deceives, knowing exactly what he is doing, achieves much greater harm.
1262. That belief or policy which is founded on that which is false can only be maintained by suppression and ridicule of those who seek to reveal the truth.
1263. An illogical belief cannot be dispelled by logic, but the stubborn soul’s mind must be changed by the painful experience of reality.
1264. We love those who have our virtues but tend to despise those who mirror our flaws.
1265. Do not stand on principle with such rigidity that the ultimate good is defeated. Focus on wisdom instead.
1266. No questions are a sign of few thoughts. Questions are an indication the person is thinking; good questions imply deep thoughts.
1267. To drift and go with the flow is hell, to learn and duplicate success is satisfying, but manifesting original ideas opens the gates of paradise.
1268. We all know the guy who despises wickedness in all but himself. We are happy to let him be isolated and miserable with others of like minds.
1269. Reason is like holy water on a vampire for those governed by emotion and groupthink.
1270. The greatest of the gifts of God to humanity: Laughter, reason, faith, consciousness, free will and the capacity to love and feel. Let no one take these from you.
1271. The effective seeker is willing to follow truth wherever it leads, yet tolerate, rather than attack, others in perceived illusions.
1272. We must value time as we value life for, as they say, it is the stuff life is made of.
1273. He who is corrupt will see his own distorted motives in the sincere while trusting others worse than himself.
1274. Beware of one seeking power whose hidden motive is to enslave you while promising to fulfill your desires. The wise seek always to discern the true motive of those in power.
1275. After a generation has passed most prophesies of doom not only did not happen, but are forgotten.
1276. The cure for loneliness is just one other person who understands you.
1277. God sang a new song and the universe appeared. Look within, feel the music and fulfill your destiny.
1278. Yes, be thankful for the good times when the sun is shining, for you can see and enjoy the world, but also the night that reveals the greater universe of stars and galaxies.
1279. Productive thought takes effort and is avoided by the lazy more than physical labor.
1280. What is most difficult to believe: (1) In the beginning there was a point much smaller than a grain of sand that for some unknown reason exploded in a Big Bang to make the universe or (2) A great intelligence made heaven and earth?
1281. Unless your beliefs are challenged, any truth behind them will never be fully realized.
1282. A person of average brainpower who is honest in heart and without bias will be much better at sorting out truth from error than one with a high IQ who has preconceived notions.
1283. Truth and justice may triumph in the end, but if good people relax in the present, they will get overwhelmed by deception and corruption.
1284. Take note of problems endured by your friends, not to criticize, but to avoid them in your own life.
1285. You can easily share information, but for many, common sense is only gained through painful experience.
1286. Many do not write or create for fear of lack of talent, yet there was a time that neither Shakespeare, Beethoven nor Einstein could produce anything of substance.
1287. If life is to have great meaning find something that rouses great passion.
1288. To be content with those on your level or lower is to be satisfied with the status quo. Those who want to excel will seek out others with more skill than themselves.
1289. The foolish are insulted and angry when proven wrong. The wise are happy they are now more enlightened than before.
1290. Some think we should believe their view is the truth merely because they declare it, not realizing the discerning mind needs a logical reason to accept.
1291. You work like crazy just so you can relax. Then when you take it easy, things unravel, and back to work you go.
1292. The most despicable of characters is the one who projects the image of purity yet will stab you in the back at the first convenience.
1293. One is in illusion who expects equality of outcome, illustrated by the fact that no two snowflakes are the same.
1294. It is better to have attempted a failed endeavor that demands noble thought and skill than to succeed at mediocrity.
1295. Some analogies reveal truth, but others are flawed. The sincere seeker can tell the difference.
1296. Reach your goal and set another, and then another and learn the joy that achievement brings.
1297. One who challenges the gods is more respected by them than the doting sycophant.
1298. Most can be pleasant and friendly during the good times. The real test is to be equally positive during times of rejection and misfortune. Fortunately, the inner attitude can quickly change the outer circumstances.
1299. He who has passion toward one goal will excel above the one with many.
1300. Thanks to Murphy’s Law, even if you do all in your power to cover your bases to make things work you will still have plenty of problems surface. Makes you wonder how so many careless souls out there even survive.
1301. Remember that kid in class who cracked the joke that got him in trouble? On reflection, he was the teacher and the rest were students.
1302. Praise means little to truly great souls for their prime desire is to see others inspired by them to do great works.
1303. It is much safer to deal with one who is open and angry than the quiet guy suppressing feelings, seething with offense.
1304. Never make an important decision in a disturbed emotional state, but wait until you feel at peace and your decision will be much wiser.
1305. There are two voices calling for you. The material side is shouting for attention while the spiritual whispers gently, but is the one that delivers with power.
1306. The most important question for the person with spiritual aspiration to ask is, “Can I be trusted to be good to my word?”
1307. In the best of times we tend to relax and little gets done. In the worst of times we feel the pressure and miracles often happen.
1308. Though you conquer all foes and rejoice in victory, if you relax in your pride, a David will appear and humble you with a small stone.
1309. A moment of exquisite oneness with another soul has more value than a whole lifetime lived for self.
1310. Perfection is basically the result of a process where many mistakes are made and corrected. It is always an end result, not a beginning.
1311. There is a price to pay for the doer of good deeds, as if nature has a charge for admission through the gates of service.
1312. Our expectations both reward or punish us, often more than the actual result.
1313. In the deepest pitch of the night where nothing from the world is visible, the seer will discover the light that never fails and reveals All There Is.
1314. All things old are not bad nor are all new things improvements. The wise must discern and choose well.
1315. No one is strong enough to take on the worries of the world, or even their own potential problems of tomorrow, but all of us can handle what is right here in front of us at this moment. That is what counts.
1316. To say much in a few simple words requires more thought than the complex in many words.
1317. If as much effort were put into presenting the truth as promoting the false, then the people would not have to endure such division as is in our midst.
1318. If you love inspiring words and deeds of great souls, you are nourishing seeds of greatness within yourself.
1319. Show appreciation today. It could be the only spark of goodness that a depressed soul has received for some time, perhaps even salvaging a life.
1320. Unless humanity produces those who can perceive and understand works of light, it will be as if the servants of light do not exist.
1321. Those who reveal the light and see the light constitute a greater light with hidden revelation.
1322. For each person in need of love there has to be one to send it. You can choose to be that one.
1323. Doubting yourself weakens the soul. Therefore, search for this prime ingredient of failure and cast it out.
1324. Only those who embrace the light can see and appreciate that which the light reveals.
1325. Reason only has effect on the reasonable, but will only aggravate those attached to illusion.
1326. For many, an insult arouses the greatest of passions for retribution when it should be the least. Instead, passionately respond in kind to loving souls.
1327. Beauty, as registered by human eyes, is merely a reminder of the exquisite perfection that awaits us in the higher realms.
1328. Let us go the next step beyond wireless and communicate mind to mind, heart to heart and soul to soul.
1329. There are those who seek the meaning of life, others who want to improve upon it and then the many who just want to live it without thinking about it.
1330. Find a great soul in our history and chances are he or she will have been focused on understanding and applying higher will and intelligence.
1331. Never be overly satisfied with where you are, for life will be without meaning if you have no place to go.
1332. It is better to be alone than risk picking up the disease of negativity from infected souls.
1333. Human beings overestimate their ability to use power and authority correctly than any other thing.
1334. Exquisite enjoyments are rare because the mood, the focus and the timing must be right. If the extraordinary became ordinary, then where would we find the special moments of life?
1335. If you come across two teachers and not sure which is best to engage – go with the one from whom you feel the most spiritual love.
1336. The many are impressed with big words and complex explanations. The few recognize the genius of making the complex so simple a child can understand.
1337. The most important knowledge to be gained in life comes not from books or teachers, but from insights through inner reflection.
1338. Some days are full of sunshine and joy yet you still embrace the cloudy days that hide the sun and bring nourishing raindrops which cause flowers to bloom.
1339. What’s the next big thing? Make it a new and improved version of yourself.
1340. Gold mixes with common dirt until someone sees its value. Even so, there is a golden spirit in you waiting to be recognized.
1341. Bad timing can make an intelligent person seem like a caveman; whereas good timing projects the image of a sharp mind.
1342. The few who proclaim and live the principle of freedom walk into the very heart of God, drawing many behind them.
1343. A good friend is one with whom you can share crazy ideas and this person will not think you are crazy.
1344. Many people stand on principle with such rigidity that the ideal is shattered and the principle is lost.
1345. Managing your physical needs with wisdom is an essential step to gaining spiritual mastery. Worry over health, safety or finances are great distractions.
1346. Indecision occurs when the power of decision falls asleep or is shut down by fear.
1347. Little children remind us of the innocence and purity we should have as adults.
1348. Compromise is where both sides, not just the other guy, yield for the good of the whole. A simple point, but beyond the understanding of most politicians.
1349. Why do some see beauty and perfection when others see ugliness in the same thing? In the answer lies the mystery behind human conflict.
1350. The greatest adventures and experiences in life are usually the result of bad planning or a terrible misjudgment. The funny thing is after it is all over we wouldn’t trade the experience for anything.
1351. No life is so difficult that you cannot make it worse by following the easy path.
1352. Someday everything will make perfect sense, and when it does, nothing that troubles you now will matter much.
1353. Though you are on in years, do not consider yourself old; though you have nothing, do not be poor; though you have troubles, dwell in peace rather than sorrow.
1354. You can only recall the past but physically move into the future. Thus the past is a guide, but the future should be the focus of attention.
1355. It would be foolish to follow one who proclaims to be of great works and wisdom and from a past life but has nothing to show in this one.
1356. When the seeker can see error with accepted authorities, yet recognize truth spoken by the despised, he has arrived at the threshold of true knowledge.
1357. Care not for honors, degrees, titles, accolades, progenitors or the praise of the world in accessing the value of a person’s works and words. Only value them by the weight with which they register upon your soul.
1358. Do you desire to open the gates and rule a kingdom? Then control your speech, rule over your words in good times and bad. Then watch the kingdom come to you.
1359. Those who come into our lives are like pieces of a puzzle, and if we look carefully we will eventually see the whole picture.
1360. Always consider relativity. The situations you complain about may seem like heaven compared to others less fortunate.
1361. To obtain a thing of value you have to give up something else. When selecting what you want to acquire, also select that which can be sacrificed.
1362. If each person were reduced to a song some would be sad songs, others happy, some hits, others not. Pick what you want to be and play it well.
1363. A locked mindset is a terrible prison that can force the inmate to willingly give up life and liberty for an insane belief.
1364. Sound arguments only have an effect on sound minds.
1365. Cures for Depression
- Make someone smile.
- Tell someone they are loved and appreciated.
- Do something helpful to others.
- Learn something new.
- Find something to enjoy at the end of each day.
1266. What we want to be true is the greatest roadblock to finding what is really true.
1367. We must cease hating others because we think we see hate in them, but extend love and goodwill to all who are willing to receive.
1368. High points of ecstasy, joy or attainment are great because they are difficult and rare. The seeker must descend into the valley so he can assess the next mountain to climb.
1369. If bliss was our consistent state then this high would seem normal. This gives us a hint as to why we were born in this world of trials. When we finish here and return to spirit we shall have joy in reclaiming our inheritance.
1370. Some focus on finding truth as it is and others as it fits their illusions. Both find what they are looking for.
1371. Only in the light can seekers adjust their values so they are in alignment with the will of heaven, for what is valued separates the light from the dark.
1372. Many are frustrated because they wish they had a great work to do that will be praised by millions, while ignoring a great effect that can be had on a distressed individual here and there.
1373. Those who insist that you conform to their idea of what is worthy of love are the unloving ones.
1374. Darkness takes us into many a peril and tries to save itself with more darkness when only a candle of light is needed for deliverance.
1375. Many who have slaved for great possessions use and enjoy them less than poor people who make full use of what they have.
1376. Beauty is visible evidence of an intelligent creator whether manifesting as a piece of human art or a flower.
1377. Neglect deprives dreams of their life. Feed them well that they may live and multiply.
1378. That which brings love, joyousness and peace is Divine Reality. That which brings fear, pain and sorrow comes from illusion.
1379. If a little is good, how much more is better? That is the question.
1380. Some individuals have souls so potent that they would be attractive in any body, yet others would be dull if they switched places with the latest heartthrob.
1381. Genius is loved and appreciated by many, but hated by the big egos who despise anyone who excels them.
1382. Outward beauty comes and goes, but inward beauty remains if nurtured.
1383. One piece out of order can change perfection to disaster. Hence the importance of finding your place in the scheme of things.
1384. The good, the beautiful and the true inspire love. Hate springs from a distorted perception of these things.
1385. One who stands on the foundation of truth fears not a close inspection of thoughts and motives. But one who stands on deception becomes angry when questioned and examined.
1386. The unenlightened feel that it is fine to force their vision of good on the other guy because the other guy’s vision is seen as evil. Instead, the true evil is the force, not the vision.
1387. Since energy follows thought it only makes sense to place your thought on beauty, love and peace rather than worries, fear and doom.
1388. God’s handwriting is in the stars; His love in a child’s eyes; His light in all life reaching toward the sun.
1389. Some believe a truth because they understand it. Others believe because it was told to them. The first sees at day the second feels at night.
1390. Only the truth can bring true glory.
1391. The test of the open mind is to encounter a truth that runs contrary to an established belief.
1392. Delay of action and relying on study to master a skill is the path to mediocrity.
1393. Happiness is directly linked to making other lives better. Disgruntled ones need to reflect on this.
1394. The source of liberation is not all within or without, but a balance of the two.
1395. The tighter we hold to material possessions the slippery they become. True abundance comes to one who gives that he may receive again.
1396. All life needs purpose, whether it be a blade of grass or the greatest among us. The greater the purpose you discover and fill the greater will be your fulfillment.
1397. A pleasure shared doubles the enjoyment.
1398. Use ordinary circumstances to regularly do small but beneficial deeds, and the time will come that the wholeness of your labor will be seen as a work of greatness.
1399. From acts of love spring more love until there is fullness. From selfishness springs misery until the loving path of service is found.
1400. Wisdom and love are interdependent. You cannot be wise without love and love is not complete without wisdom.
1401. The simplicity of the point, the circle, the square and triangle lay the foundation for the great complexity of creation.
1402. We live in a world saturated by overwhelming knowledge that would be envied by Socrates, yet are governed by simple sound bites that would embarrass the sages of the past.
1403. You can be counted successful in life if others feel richer for knowing you and look forward to your presence.
1404. Those who say there is no hell must not know those presently living in the chains of tyranny, want or affliction. Those who say there is no heaven have missed out on the greater joys of life.
1405. The power in our thoughts, words and intent is far greater than realized by the many, but the few use them to change the world.
1406. Which would be more like heaven in the hereafter? Living with interesting, but flawed people, or the pious who never even said a cuss word or watched an R rated movie?
1407. Some say you cannot talk about or understand a thing unless you have experienced it. Well, I do not have to drive over a cliff or experience many other negatives to know they are something I want to avoid.
1408. It is an honor if you were born into illusion and moved to higher truth, but if you were given a foundation of truth by your parents and you rejected it then that is a shame indeed.
1409. Ever notice that those who focus on the good seem to have a life of good fortune while those who dwell on the negative complain of continual misfortune?
1410. Poverty and wealth are states of consciousness that have little to do with material possessions.
1411. Forget about just being good enough to do your job. Improve in something every day for maximum satisfaction in life.
1412. When science discovers a rough but ancient tool they say this is proof of the presence of intelligent human creation, but when they discovered DNA, which is more complex than any computer, they discounted the creative power of Higher Intelligence. Does not compute.
1413. The scripture says that “the love of money is the root of all evil.” Money itself is a neutral force that can be used for either good or evil. Corrupt desire is the problem.
1414. Reality does not ridicule, but reality can make one feel ridiculous.
1415. I would rather be where there is thriving light and life in the midst of a few than conform to the unthinking many.
1416. All have a blind spot where they cannot see the truth about themselves. Listen to your friends as they will tell you what it is.
1417. So far, the fear of the Coronavirus has created much more damage than the virus itself.
1418. Isn’t it strange how the negative has such impact? For instance, it seems that losing an hour through Daylight Savings happens twice as often as gaining one even though they are equal.
1419. Panic is generally worse than that which the masses are panicking over.
1420. In good circumstances 90% of the people are friendly and reliable, but when a situation becomes stressful, or threatening, the opposite occurs and you are lucky if you can trust 10%.
1421. There are those who speak to be heard and others to be understood. The first is to be avoided and the latter warrants consideration.
1422. When examined honestly, truth reveals itself to be true and that which is false is seen for what it is.
1423. If your thoughts are loving, love will manifest, If your thoughts are happy, you’ll be happy. The recipe is so simple it is not accepted and overlooked.
1424. The critical mind often sees flaws that do not exist and their criticisms are destructive. On the other hand, a rare correction from a loving heart can save the day.
1425. If we had no eyes and an individual created one it would be hailed as the greatest act of genius of all time, yet many with darkened minds see the creation of the entire body as an accident of blind forces.
1426. To be a skeptic while seeking the truth is a positive thing, even if it goes against accepted authorities, the media and the little old lady next door.
1427. People either move out of the way or assist one who makes a bold decision and moves forward with purpose.
1428. Great leaps forward occur when the seeker takes the wrong path, honestly analyzes the results, realizes the error and chooses again.
1429. Written words are frozen thoughts and if a new insight is conveyed they will not pass away.
1430. Even though I am open to all things, I will question all things.
1431. I have taken many steps that have led me toward the truth. Now I will take one more.
1432. Instead of fear, which is more contagious than any virus, focus on the Divine Power within that will renew and sustain you.
1433. There is a spiritual message behind any significant event. There are lessons humanity is supposed to learn from the happenings of the day. Let us press on to a positive outcome.
1434. To be yourself you have to be one of the few who understand what that self is.
1435. It takes many noble thoughts to manifest even one noble action, for such an action is the incarnation of many thoughts.
1436. Perhaps, if humanity reimagines God as a loving parent instead of a cruel punishing dictator, reality itself will change for the better.
1437. You will not find love without until you first find it within.
1438. In the beginning was the point vibrating in divine space, creating the wavelength, creating sound, creating the word, creating all there is.
1439. One who sees wealth in possessions will never have enough, but the person who finds wealth in the realms of Spirit will have an overwhelming supply.
1440. If your life were a book, would it be an interesting read, and, if made into a movie, who would play you?
1441. Some events are signposts with messages, while others are just events. Your internal sense can tell the difference.
1442. Would you trade a clear conscience for a million dollars? If not, you have taken a step toward true wealth.
1443. If you do not know a thing with reasonable certainty do not offer a guess as if it is the truth, or, nine times out of ten, you will regret it.
1444. A great poem, a song, a story, talent or work of art are all held in the hands of your inner soul, waiting to be discovered.
1445. If our consciousness is merely created by a computer brain, as many scientists claim, does this mean that your computer also dreams at night when you turn it off and daydreams in the day when it is on?
1446.I am a point of fire within a greater fire,
In the group of which I am a part.
Together we are one flame,
Focused in the fire of the Holy One,
Which burns away all that which veils pure Spirit.
1447. The understanding of truth through inner contact represents the greatest advance in learning since the written word was discovered.
1448. Many take pride with the quantity of knowledge in their heads, but the quality is the important thing. The wise carefully select their sources of knowledge.
1449. If we were as concerned about what goes into our minds as food for our bodies we’d all be geniuses.
1450. Truth is its own authority. When seen it cannot be unseen. Revealing it is the great quest.
1451. Ineffective believers are everywhere, but there is strength in knowing, and even greater in knowing that you know.
1452. In times of stress hope is often the only light to be seen. Never be the one to take that away but seek to make it manifest.
1453. When an event is presented through conflicting reports we can either go with the version that fits our bias or search out the real truth.
1454. To gain knowledge is good. To reflect upon it is even better, but to apply it is a game changer.
1455. A book, a thought or an idea can live forever if it speaks to the soul.
1456. People get excited about new things when there is often more value and quality in the old.
1457. Those overly stressed out because of fear of the Coronavirus do not know what real stress is.
1458. The foolish give highest value to money and possessions and the wise to time. Unlike money, all have the same amount of time, and how it is spent will determine the quality of life.
1459. If the goal is to avoid risk at all costs then the final cost will be worse than the risk which was to be avoided.
1460. Courage is relative. Some who will put their lives on the line in the battlefield will cower to the weak who make an emotional attack.
1461. Speak only that which people are willing to hear and not longer than they enjoy hearing it.
1462. Shakespeare was able to say more in a sentence than a blowhard politician says in his entire life.
1463. People confuse quality and quantity. The wise always prefer a little of something exquisitely good over large quantities of mediocrity.
1464. Does it make sense to destroy many lives by economic starvation to save a few lives from the virus?
1465. Many seek in vain to see the second coming of Christ when they have not experienced a first coming by searching their own hearts.
1466. Brevity is appreciated, even from one who is wise, but considered a real godsend from the guy who normally rambles on and says nothing.
1467. The media is the Pied Piper of humanity sounding notes that those grounded in raw emotion feel they must follow to the exclusion of doing their own thinking.
1468. Many seem to think that the 54,000 deaths from the Coronavirus are a much bigger loss than the 2,800,000 other deaths that happen each year in the U. S., many of which are preventable.
1469. It is too bad that the word “brotherhood” is considered sexist by some today, for it describes a camaraderie that transcends sex, something we do not want to lose.
1470. Seek not for perfection, but to take your next step forward, imperfect though it may be.
1471. There are beginnings to all creations, but no beginning to beginnings.
1472. That which is seen as good in one age can be viewed as evil in another.
1473. If knowledge alone were power then anyone with internet access would be supremely powerful. Only applied knowledge has power.
1474. The best humor highlights obvious truth in a unique way. Then there is distorted humor of attack that only appeals to a biased few.
1475. It is far easier to excel when you are working on something you love.
1476. Always be working on something for which you feel passion and love, even if it is only a few minutes a day.
1477. Training your mind to handle two or more things at once is equivalent to adding many years to your life.
1478. Those who do not feel a passion about living and achieving have not looked in the right direction.
1479. We all receive payment for our labors. Some receive it in cash and but others gladly accept love and appreciation.
1480. Some work harder to escape work than that which is needed to achieve success.
1481. There are standard criminals who wind up in jail, and then there are the clever ones in positions of power who do much more damage with seeming impunity.
1482. Imagination, perseverance and common sense are more powerful ingredients to success than the high I.Q.
1483. Be selective of those you help, for some require much more payment than your voluntary gift.
1484. Perfection is achieved not only by finding the true and workable, but by finding that which is not true and does not work and not repeating the same mistakes indefinitely.
1485. If you do not look you will not see, even if the thing is easily visible.
1486. If you do not focus on understanding what you know, then adding more of what you do not know will have little effect.
1487. Thinking originates from emotion as well as mind, and they both use the brain. Emotional thinking is more popular, but the mind is much more accurate.
1488. The guy who is most rigidly sure he is right is usually subject to the greatest error.
1489. Beware of the guy who seems overly helpful for there is often a hidden motive.
1490. When you sense a “but” coming in a conversation you can pretty much ignore all that has been said.
1491. A belief that there is a higher purpose behind the disturbing events of the day brings a peace not shared by the pessimist.
1492. Fear without judgment often causes one to avoid a lesser calamity in exchange for a greater one.
1493. A person can make great errors yet maintain a clear conscience if the heart is pure.
1494. The unthinking fight change, and it matters not whether it is change for the better or the worse.
1495. There is no such thing as sacrifice. There is only payment, or exchange of energy, for that which is desired.
1496. Irreverence, correctly applied, is as much of a divine quality as is reverence.
1497. If you hear excessive hate expressed toward a person or idea then investigate, as there is something of value to be discovered.
1498. You cannot control the evil spoken by malicious minds, but you can ignore it.
1499. We are all asleep to different degrees. Listen to that inner voice which calls you to awaken to the real world.
1500, Some teachers see themselves as authorities not to be questioned while the good ones see themselves as guides, merely pointing you the right direction on the path.
1501. To see reality as it is rather than as you want it to be is to take a great step from darkness into the light.
1502. Humans ignorantly create undesirable things with their careless thoughts. Be therefore aware of what goes in and out of your mind.
1503. As long as you believe that what you see with your physical eyes as all there is, that will be all there is.
1504. If a teaching does not make sense you either do not understand or it is just plain wrong. You must discover which it is.
1505. Truth is not what seems true, or desired to be true but simply what is, nothing more or less.
1506. One focused on reason, having a few facts, can reach a more accurate conclusion than many an expert with countless facts in his head.
1507. Give no one power to press emotional buttons to produce guilt, fear or shame. Rely on your own intelligence to make corrections in life.
1508. Being a loving, helpful and harmless person does not insulate one from hateful attacks. A light shining in the eyes of those in darkness can inflame rage.
1509. Words alone convey only data. Words generated by emotion stir emotion. Words generated by thought and emotion create reality.
1510. When you hear that a person, a book or a work is evil, consider that the opposite may be true.
1511. For a taste of heaven surround yourself with good friends.
1512. Truth is true whether spoken by an angel or devil, a friend or an enemy.
1513. The enemy of freedom hides his true intention and his presence, and uses disposable pawns to wrest power from the innocent.
1514. Your past worries are now gone, as shall be your present ones with the passage of time.
1515. Little realized is the desire to be heard and understood exceeds the desire for change. People know what they want to say, but do not know the solutions.
1516. A warm and understanding heart can heal the afflicted far beyond any medical prescription.
1517. It takes a great soul to wish happiness on the person who has broken one’s heart.
1518. If you error, error on the path of inclusiveness rather than exclusiveness.
1519. Contemplating the unknowable makes the mysteries more knowable.
1520. Any struggle to find truth will reveal some truth; therefore, struggle on.
1521. Humor that has to be explained is no longer humor. The best communication is found in the space between the words.
1522. If another deceives you, blame yourself not them, for it was you who missed the truth.
1523. It is a big mistake to be neutral when taking a stand can stop evil in its tracks.
1524. Non duality is like one seed, but when planted in the soil of universal mind becomes many.
1525. Flashlight analogy. The Will of God is the power source, truth is the light bulb. Our power of decision turns the light on and reason points the light in the needed direction.
1526. Are those who preach salvation the type of characters with whom you want to spend eternity? Maybe not.
1527. Don’t wait for inspiration, but proceed as if you already have it, for the kingdom of heaven is within.
1528. Beware of that person who tells you what God thinks, for this merely supports the worship of an idol of the false god without, instead of discovering the true God within.
1529. The holograph and your physical body are both compose of the same thing – wavelengths. The only difference is density.
1530. A thought, planted in the mind, accepted by the heart and confirmed by the soul has to manifest on some level.
1531. There are victims of circumstances and then there are victims of one’s own thinking, but wait! Our thinking creates circumstances.
1532. The flimsiest paper becomes strong when folded several times; even so, the uniting of many minds creates great power.
1533. Be aware of the sufferings in the world but not consumed by them else the joys of life will be suppressed.
1534. Seek the path of joy for it negates pain and suffering, not only for you, but for others.
1535. The mind has unlimited power, but we have used this to limit ourselves. Find those limiting thoughts, change your mind and set yourself free.
1536. That which doesn’t love you is not from God, nor even the devil, but is merely a mistaken notion.
1537. We must comprehend the principle and meaning of truth else be deceived by illusion after illusion.
1538. Anger and hate are the result of self deception and illusion. Love and peace come from clearly seeing the truth.
1539. There are two types of people. Those who favor illusion over truth and those who love truth wherever it leads.
1540. Unlimited love, peace and power, which is your birthright, does not seem possible because your unlimited mind believes otherwise.
1541. Most can appreciate the intelligence of those near their own level, but, unless the mind is open, those on a higher level will often be seen as an enemy to truth.
1542. Think in your heart, feel in your mind, breathe from the spirit, and touch with your soul.
1543. Incorrect predictions of false prophets are often overlooked by their followers while true teachers are attacked for telling the truth.
1544. That which is a consuming worry to one is but a trifle to another. The difference is not in the threat but the attitude.
1545. We communicate with words, emotion, thought and finally soul to soul where real truth is exchanged.
1546. If you seek a life that has meaning and fulfillment engage your power to create something that others will appreciate.
1547. Civilization is at risk when mob action and rioting has more influence than the will and common sense of the people.
1548. Never betray a trust. Getting it back again is a Herculean task.
1549. A keen observation of the mistakes of others can save a lifetime of pain.
1550. People fight against new and beneficial changes, not because of reason, but because they fear change.
1551. Cowards will attack the innocent who will do them no harm, but praise and embrace the tyrant.
1552. The foolish will provoke an enemy into action against them when they would have normally been ignored.
1553. We are looking for differences in each other when we should be looking for similarities. We look for something to hate rather than to embrace with love. To heal humanity we must see each other as equal human beings from the same source.
1554. If you want a true answer only ask God for that which will benefit others besides yourself.
1555. Many who do not like what is, create an inferior fantasy world for themselves of what is not.
1556. To be sane in an insane world is counted as madness.
1557. Criticism hurts, but can be useful; whereas praise may hide a flaw that needs correction.
1558. Free speech slogan in the modern era: I will defend to the death your right to speak if I agree, but your life is at risk if I do not.
1559. The truly educated are those who never cease to learn from their own initiative.
1560. A true sage is one who can see themself as others see them, yet can see others as they see themselves.
1561. There are two types of people. Those who go through life asleep and unquestioning, as if in a dream, and those who are at least trying to wake up.
1562. Taking action can be good, bad or just busy work. Choose wisely, but at least let posterity know you were once alive.
1563. Experience is the one thing that we know is real and not illusion, as even experience in a dream is an actual event for our consciousness.
1564. We see with our eyes and hear with our ears yet we only know through the sense of our inner Spirit.
1565. There are all kinds of flaws in everything that God has created because that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Perfection is a journey rather than a final adjustment.
1566. If a teacher or guru insists you call him Father, Brother, Mother, His Holiness, Reverend or some other title, then, run.
1567. Until one spends more energy on finding knowledge and wisdom than toward personal comfort, he is not a true seeker.
1568. If you are prepared to not allow anyone to hold you hostage because of attachment to a person, place or thing, then you are free.
1569.True salvation is to be relieved of guilt, not your flaws, which are often in the eye of the beholder.
1570. We have before us the American Dream and the American Nightmare. It is up to us what the end will be.
1571. In America we pay for our own mistakes, our kids mistakes, our ancestors mistakes and those who are not our ancestors.
1572. Many falsely hope that when the rioters take over that they will be spared because they cheered them on.
1573. When it is 100 degrees outside hotter is bad and colder is good. When it is below zero then colder is bad and warmer is good thus demonstrating the relativity of good and evil.
1574. To feel insulted when the other person means no harm is a much bigger problem on your end than theirs.
1575. We may resist to the death logical reasoning of an adversary yet yield in an instant to an inner realization.
1576. There are those who disagree merely to be disagreeable, others who hate the other guy and do not want him to be right and then a few who see a legitimate problem.
1577. Even a lie can be a tool to discover truth. The sincere seeker will see the lie and seek to discover the truth it is hiding.
1578. Perfection is a journey that reaches its destination, even though imperfect obstacles and detours were encountered along the way.
1579. Love creates bias for and hate produces bias against. Only by rising above emotion can the truth be seen.
1580. Search for truth today
You will find a way
Though the skies are gray
The sun will send its rays.
1581. If you are willing to submit to any outer authority over the inner then the time will come that the outer will order you to do the unthinkable.
1582. If you think you’ll use something “someday”, and put it away, there is a 99% chance that someday never comes.
1583. First you learn and “know about,”
Then you do and “know how,”
Finally, you experience and you “know.”
1584. Question for orthodox believer: How could one enjoy heaven if even one child or friend is burning in hell forever? Are we more merciful than God?
1585. Sleep is but a near death experience. In real death we sleep deeply to this world, but awaken in another.
1586. Air is the most essential substance for our existence, yet no one hoards it, but all take what they need. One day, this will be the case with other human needs.
1587. What is difficult to believe is what people do believe.
1588. Seeing was believing until Photoshop came along.
1589. Those who question scientific, but unproven consensus, are labeled as heretics, even though, after a passage of time, the majority of such consensus is proven incorrect.
1590. It is true that many laws are flawed, but imperfect law is much better than no law and anarchy.
1591. To deny or suppress your feelings does not make them go away; instead, they hide and later return with a vengeance.
1592. Essential food for the healthy mind: good books, good friends, good teachers, good thoughts with some light-hearted humor to aid in digestion.
1593. If the truth we know is stranger than fiction just imagine how strange the truth we do not know may be.
1594. To know the character of another look at:
The books he reads
The friends he attracts
How he spends his free time
How he treats those who cannot help him.
1595. Never has there been such a difference between the vast information available and the usable knowledge absorbed.
1596. Good humor that is seen by all can expose the distortion of evil; whereas mean spirited sarcasm merely strengthens prison walls of illusion around those who relish it.
1597. Seeing is believing in what you see, which may not be what is actually there.
1598. A press that is free to only give one point of view is not free.
1599. Quantum leaps forward that are positive are rare and take effort, but falling into the abyss is effortless. It is difficult to build a thing of beauty, but easy to destroy.
1600. Sometimes peace can only be acquired by fighting back and exposing the true enemies of real peace.
1601. Many who accomplish great things were seen as ordinary when young, yet many who seemed extraordinary in youth never excelled as adults.
1602. To attempt to force others to conform to your version of correct speech is to join the mindset of fanatics in the past who burned heretics at the stake.
1603. The only way darkness can prevail is to control those who seek to turn on the lights.
1604. To blame the result of bad judgment on the will of God is an insult to Deity.
1605. What is seen as random chance is merely an event composed of numerous unrecognized causes.
1606. What is the greater sin? To appear polished and controlled but bore people to death, or to ruffle feathers and stir up some excitement?
1607. We fear that which we imagine much more than reality itself.
1608. Sometimes a truth must be exaggerated to humorous proportions, else the point will not be grasped.
1609. Every event has a cause, but many mistakenly see minor events in their life as something major, demanding the full attention of God.
1610. Live your life so others will yearn for your presence after you are gone.
1611. Devils and angels are real and are within us. We choose which one to manifest.
1612. The betrayal of trust may be forgiven, but not forgotten.
1613. Tune out irritating people as if they do not exist; then they are left to just irritate themselves.
1614. There are two difficult steps in a great accomplishment. The first is to begin, the second is to finish.
1615. You create your own reality whether you believe it or not. Understanding this is a key to power.
1616. If you love someone do not let them go, but fight for them. Let annoying people go.
1617. Forgiveness can be obtained from any benevolent soul but the restoration of a broken trust must be earned and proven to be real.
1618. The highest sign of good character is found in one who values his or her word and seeks to make it true.
1619. To be trusted for your word without the need to sign strict legal documents is among the highest of honors.
1620. One who achieves greatness enters a dangerous land where the many who expect success with no effort will fire darts of jealously, greed and anger in an attempt to destroy.
1621. Those who are waiting on Congress to pass laws to make them happy and prosperous will never be happy or prosperous.
1622. The Founders pledged their lives, their fortunes and their “sacred honor.” This generation understands the value of life and fortune but who speaks of the value of sacred honor? This quality which was seen as equal with life itself must be reclaimed.
1623. Ever notice that those who are fussy about healthy habits are often sickly; whereas, many who seem careless live healthy lives?
1624. If you can mix with the high and the low, the carnal and the spiritual, the sane and the insane yet remain under the stable guidance from your own soul, you have achieved an important mastery.
1625. It matters little what others think of me so long as my conscience is clear and I follow the highest I know.
For Provocative Quotes, Part I go HERE
For a montage of quotes arraigned in slideshows go HERE
Browse through the quotes made into graphic images HERE
Copyright 2016-2019 by J J Dewey
Index for Recent Posts
Easy Access to All the Writings
Register at Freeread Here
Log on to Freeread Here
For Free Book go HERE and other books HERE
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Join JJ’s Facebook class HERE