Provocative Quotes from JJ Dewey
For Provocative Quotes, 1-500 go HERE
501. Ideals can be very positive if approached with good judgment, but dangerous if judgment is in error, especially if human freedom is sacrificed to obtain the “greater good,” which turns out to be the greater evil.
502. Be thankful when rising, act with purpose through the day, reflect in the evening and sleep peacefully at night.
503. Though there be a dozen versions of the truth, there is only one that is true.
504. To learn, teach; to master, do; to receive, give; to be loved, love.
505. Look within and find yourself as bright as the sun, as endearing as the moon and mysterious as the stars.
506. When those who believe they have found the ultimate in spiritual understanding or experience take a rest, and look again, they will see another step that needs taken.
507. Love your enemies, but don’t give them your passwords.
508. The secret of happiness is in realizing you have free will and then choosing the path of freedom.
509. Many freedom lovers have quoted, “I may disagree with your speech but would defend to the death your right to say it.” That attitude has changed. Now many are saying they want to silence or harm those with whom they disagree. This is a dangerous path.
510. The moon today is blotting out the light of the sun, dividing America with a path of blackness, symbolizing the uncontrolled emotional rage that is blotting out the light of the inner sun which should unite us with true vision. (Written Aug 21, 2017, the day of the solar eclipse)
511. If you are incited to violence because of some disgusting opinion then the violence belongs to you, and you alone.
512. The secret to maintaining freedom for oneself is to not interfere with the freedom of others.
513. The secret of knowledge is to seek until you find, and when truth is found, to accept.
514. The secret of wisdom is to accept the higher over the lower, the mind over lower emotion, the intuition over mind and pure Spirit over all.
515. The secret of success is persistence in the right direction. Persisting 1000 miles in the wrong direction only takes you away from the goal.
516. Space is not empty, but filled with thought, which has woven itself into many forms.
517. Space is the mind of God; creation is Its body.
518. The secret of strength is to have no fear of loss.
519. The secret of security is to become indispensable
520. The secret of love is understanding.
521. The secret of intelligence is in the choices made.
522. The secret of health is moderation, harmony with yourself and nature and a cheerful heart.
523. The secret of good fortune is to make your own luck.
524. The secret of finding is to seek and not give up.
525. The secret of motivation is fire, but let it be a flame that warms your brother.
526. Love is sharing that last bite.
527. Sometimes love is just being there.
528. Life is intelligence in purposeful motion.
529. The only way to know if another has soul contact is to achieve it yourself. One person who has achieved this contact can recognize another who has received it.
530. When we talk about soul contact, we are talking about putting our attention and consciousness on the still point within that tells Spirit, what matter is doing, and matter, what Spirit is doing.
531. There is a time to play by the rules,
And a time to break them.
There is a time to play in the box,
And a time to think out of it.
A time to embrace with love
And a time to respond in firmness.
A time to include
And a time to exclude.
But the time is always right
To assist a willing pilgrim on the Path.
532. We can deviate from divine will on a temporary basis in this world governed by time by using our free will, but the pain and discomfort of bad decisions will eventually force us back into alignment.
533. The soul is associated with truth and has the capacity to recognize all true principles; therefore, a search or quest for the truth is a quest for soul contact.
534. When love and sharing become the new normal spiritual teachers will guide humanity toward a quality of life hitherto unknown.
535. Your eyes reflect your soul, your smile your state of mind, your walk reveals your attitude and your face is a roadmap of your journey through life.
536. Everything that has or will exist is in the mind of God and can manifest. Select that which you desire and make it yours.
537. Always remember, there is more to see than you are seeing, more to hear than you are hearing, more to feel than you are feeling and more to believe than you are believing.
538. Knowledge of facts contributes 1% to wisdom and the intelligent understanding of how they apply is the other 99%.
539. The “I found it” delusion is a great obstacle to soul contact. One cannot find without seeking and one will not seek if he feels there is nothing to seek. The ego becomes God; why seek that which is higher than God?
540. Be civil when attacks rage about you.
Pursue your goals when distractions abound
Find peace amidst the noise of life.
541. While it is true the NOW is all there is, sometimes it is pretty tough while other times it is a joy.
542. Beware of anyone who praises too much.
543. Once the light of truth is seen, it cannot be unseen, for light reveals and darkness hides.
544. Once truth is heard and understood, it cannot be unheard. Let us ever speak the truth and fill the world with light.
545. The great mind will work on the small, but necessary details, while the small mind sees himself at the center of drama with himself as a superstar.
546. The pain and pleasure, joy and sorrow, that make us human are the source of our constant complaints, but the envy of heaven.
547. If truth is relative then there is no such thing as truth, but “truth is true and nothing else is true.”
548. We cannot excel at all things, but all have the ability to focus on one thing. Pick that one thing that is most interesting to you and become an expert.
549. To hear in silence is wisdom and to see in the midst of darkness is true vision.
550. Perform well today so the you of tomorrow will be happy and at peace.
551. Teaching the rising generation true principles preserves liberty, whereas indoctrinating their minds with illusion and hatred is the biggest threat.
552. You came here with a purpose. When you discover it you will feel an inner fire that moves you forward no matter what others say to discourage you.
553. Even in the midst of great evil the good that is in humanity reigns supreme. (Written after the Las Vegas shooting Oct 2)
554. The greatest victor is not the strongest, but the one who makes all the needed corrections until the goal is met.
555. I will be your mirror and you be mine,
As we seek the light divine.
I’ll take a step and so will you,
Ever learning that which is true.
Two souls becoming as one,
As we approach the heart of the sun.
556. The Great Plan allows us to enter into the deepest materialism, pain, selfishness and illusion until we no longer want to play the games therein. Then we work our way back to reality.
557. Now is the opportunity to manifest in this world of time and space that which is in the consciousness that dwells in the great peace of the Eternal Now.
558. A popular illusion that is exposed as deception will strike a nerve in about half the people who will see you as an enemy to truth.
559. We have always been because God has always been.
560. You are proof that intelligence exists in matter. If intelligence can exist in a small body then it can exist in a larger one – such as the universe. That indwelling intelligence is called God.
561. The first great discovery was the fire that warms the world without. The second is the fire of the Spirit that warms the world within.
562. Illusion is so powerful that it can cause even good and decent people to take the path of destruction.
563. Achieving union with your own head and heart is difficult indeed, but achieving it with two or more people is a Herculean task, however, the reward is great power to move through any obstacle.
564. Too many people love illusion. They want to be tricked into believing what they want to believe and not let the facts get in the way.
565. If you lost a winning lottery ticket and didn’t know you had won there would be no significant discomfort. But if you lose a ticket you know is a winner the upset would be great. The difference between peace and pain is your attitude, not the loss.
566. Illusion seems logical to one caught in it and can only be unraveled by an honest and discerning mind.
567. Unless we practice non-deception then inspired teachings designed to take us out of illusion can lead us further into it.
568. The true seeker will never exchange truth for illusion no matter how disturbing.
569. The ways of transforming good intentions into harm through illusion are without number.
570. Seeing the same illusion together will reinforce error giving the false confirmation they are correct.
571. Foundation illusions are very difficult to dispel because they are usually tied in with a mainstream thoughtform, which is held by millions.
572. Illusion cannot be dispelled by good intentions alone; there must be an wakening.
573. The greatest enemies to seeing true reality are comfortable illusions that truth would destroy.
574. Natural love for illusion and magic gives the mind power to trick the seeker into thinking the unreal is the real.
575. The light of truth, if not blocked by stubborn willfulness, will immediately reveal and disintegrate illusions.
576. That which is not true can have the illusion of truth, yet those in illusion can present truth as a dark deception.
577. The small mind attacks the person with whom he disagrees. The greater mind addresses the illusion.
578. Harry sees three and Jim sees two. Either Harry is seeing something that is not there or Jim is not seeing what is.
579. There is illusion behind most fears, but there is also great illusion behind many proclamations of love.
580. We normally see a word as merely a sound, but from a higher view a word is a force that creates an impact. It could be represented by an idea, a book or united action. A Word created all there is.
581. Yes, follow your passion, but you must also make time to take care of the boring, but essential details.
582. Your life plays a note in the great symphony of the music of the spheres. Try and stay in tune.
583. Freedom of speech is determined by your government. Freedom of thought comes from yourself.
584. You can try to avoid life and its consequences, but life will not avoid you.
585. Seeing equality as sameness is a great error. Do we want a football team with all quarterbacks or work for a company where everyone is the boss? Equal opportunity is a fine ideal, but equal outcome cannot be mandated.
586. Truth offends those in illusion but is a thrill to those seeking reality.
587. The magical power of the soul is manifest when the self is forgotten, higher purpose is sought and service is the objective.
588. The mind expands when it is exposed to two sides of a debate and contracts when limited to just one.
589. The doors of higher spiritual reality cannot stay shut for long to one who loves the truth.
590. Diversity alone does not equal strength. Real strength comes from union, or cooperation on positive goals despite differences.
591. We are entering a point of tension that will create a gathering of lights that will illuminate the way of higher evolution.
592. The duties of life and career often consume too much precious time. Even so, make time for your passion each day, even if it is a small amount.
593. Advice can only go so far in personal situations because our own souls often have lessons in mind for us to learn, from which there is no escape.
594. We either create our own reality or allow someone else to do it for us.
595. In the end good dominates over evil, intelligence over ignorance, light over dark and love over hate. This knowledge gives the servants of life the faith to endure to the end.
596. Union through true principles creates vision. Union through deception leads to blindness.
597. The seeker sees creation and marvels at the invisible Creative Intelligence. Then he advances another step and sees that the Creative Force hides an even greater revelation.
598. Prayer opens the door of the soul to gain access to the world of Spirit, meditation takes you through that door so you can receive the Spirit, and contemplation brings the things of the Spirit down into the practical realm of the material world.
599. There was once a seeker from hitherland.
Who happily plunged into earthland.
But he soon forgot the plan,
And looked upward to demand
Asking what life is about?
Please remove all doubts.
He listened and listened for words from above
And finally from the soul heard words of love.
600. You experienced a resurrection from the dead at birth, for it wasn’t long ago that you died in a previous life.
601. After the path of good is discovered and followed to its end, another path opens to a yet greater good. Once taken, the good of the past becomes the current evil.
602. If belief is based on authority and backed up by other authorities then you have nothing unless you have verified it for yourself.
603. When the seeker learns to be the observer he can enjoy the ride through life in good times and bad.
604. On this Thanksgiving how can you not love a person with a grateful heart who appreciates all the wondrous gifts in his surroundings?
605. If authorities say do, consider not doing. If they say do not, consider doing. Step out of the box and join original thinkers.
606. All form is temporary, even stars and galaxies will disappear. Only that which creates form is immortal.
607. There are words that are just words and pass away and then there are words that convey true principles that do not pass away. These are eternal words.
608. Those who say there is no heaven or hell must be closing their eyes to life right here on earth, for we create our own heaven or hell in life by our thoughts and actions.
609. We complain about life’s problems but they often provide more opportunities for growth than the peaceful times for which we give thanks.
610. A small act of kindness can affect more change of heart than a thousand sermons.
611. Knowledge dispels many fears, but not all. If you’re headed over a cliff and you know it you will feel somewhat uneasy.
612. All of us have one important lesson to learn in this life. If it is ignored then circumstances will be created again and again forcing us to face it until mastered.
613. Familiarity can breed contempt, but remove the cause of contempt, replace it with love, and you have an everlasting bond.
614. A productive teacher obtains satisfaction, not from students who become disciples, but from those who are sponges for knowledge and independent thought.
615. One meaning of being born again is to birth yourself into a new learning experience, seeing yourself as a child beginning anew, instead of resting on previous accomplishments.
616. All people come into our lives because their consciousness shares a certain note with our own consciousness.
617. He who stimulates love from others dwells in heaven. He who finds no love or acceptance dwells in hell.
618. Truth is as we perceive it until we know the truth. Then the truth just is.
619. The words and works of an individual reveal his true nature.
620. If you make a mistake on the road of life the problem multiplies with each turn until you are forced to correct or crash and burn.
621. Even the most average among us can excel at an endeavor if he focuses his time and energy on mastering it.
622. A spiritual insight gained, if not reinforced and applied, will be as if it never was.
623. It is not death that should be so feared, but a wasted life.
624. A test for seeker comes when he receives knowledge that contradicts what he has believed all his life. His outright rejection takes him into darkness, whereas his sincere consideration takes him into the light.
625. To manifest the great new age of brotherhood the lights of the world must penetrate the darkness that keeps the rank and file from the truth.
“How beautiful upon the mountains are the feet of him that bringeth good tidings, that publisheth peace; that bringeth good tidings of good, that publisheth salvation; that saith unto Zion, Thy God reigneth!
Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion.” Isa 52:7-8
626. Nature responds to human consciousness. Effects such as storms and peaceful waters, disease and health reflect the thinking and feeling of the people.
627. Love is not the opposite of fear and does not negate fear as many assume. Peace is the opposite of fear and fear can be amplified by love. If your child is threatened you will fear because of love. Fear is negated by seeing the whole rather than the part.
628. Your brain is your computer, your vision is your screen, your subconscious has your programming, your consciousness is the end user and your password is thought.
629. A belief system that allows persecution, suppression of free speech or violence is not the solution but a major part of the problem for humanity.
630. Like the sun is to the earth the inner spirit of truth ever shines, but is sometimes obscured by clouds, storms and a dark night.
631. The secret of success: Plan, work, revise; plan, work, revise; plan, work, revise – continue until satisfied.
632. The brave decide and do, though uncertain of the results; the timid stay where they are and wait; the cowards run.
633. Our desires, which often distort reality, pull us toward defending them with deceit. Unless truth is the highest priority desire will obscure vision.
634. Given two people of equal strength and ability, the one with the greater sense of purpose will prevail.
635. He who reaches the highest pinnacle of success has first passed through failure so devastating that tempted him to dismiss his life as worthless.
636. Celebrate this season with the birth of Christ, first within your own heart, then watch for it in the hearts of others.
637. Claims of strength, spiritual power or virtue mean nothing until they are tested.
638. A smile is a bridge between human consciousness and the gods.
639. He who has peace of mind, someone to love and basic needs supplied is rich.
640. The heresy of one age is often the established thinking of another.
641. One who is trusted is always loved, but we do not always trust those we love. Therefore, trust is to be valued even more than love.
642. A new year, a new cycle, a new beginning, and a new you. You are a different person now than you were last year and will be born anew many times hence, yet your essence remains. (Written on New Year’s Day)
643. Most of the unproductive are not so much lazy, as lacking focus, and wind up working hard at labor not related to their progression.
644. Time is caused by the motion of form. Therefore, true timelessness would be a state where there is nothing that moves.
645. To be or not to be is always the question. Do we move decisively ahead with life and forge a destiny or relax and let the decisions of others take control?
646. I would rather be in harmony with true principles and stand alone than receive the praise of the world for siding with error.
647. If all the people of the world were like you, would it be a better place? Something to think about.
648. If a rich man offers you a million dollars to jump up and down ten times, and tabulates in advance that you will do it, are you exercising free will when you perform since the probability of you doing it is close to 100%?
649. It seems strange that new truth is resisted by so many, but light destroys darkness and darkness fights for its life.
650. Taking the next step in spiritual progression not only brings a higher state of consciousness but greater freedom as well as more understanding of the principle on which it rests.
651. It is almost impossible to find new information that is not somewhere available, but the ways of enunciating ancient truths that shed new insights are without number.
652. A grain of sand, a perfected crystal – the difference being that the crystal is many grains of sand fused into one. So shall many souls become one and share the greater life.
653. A lesson unlearned returns again in new clothing. If not mastered it returns as an adversary that cannot be ignored.
654. Do not waste time awaiting a great opportunity before acting. There are small ones that come each day that can lead to big outcomes.
655. Happiness, love and friendship are elusive. The only way to keep them is to give them away.
656. Your soul and mine are one.
In the realm of souls love prevails.
Let us lift up our consciousness
That we may love on earth
As we do in heaven.
657. Certain melodies lift the consciousness from matter to spirit and heal the soul. Seek out those inspired sounds and play them when needed.
658. Silence is more than lack of noise. When the emotions and mind are also stilled, and the attention is focused on the place of stillness, true silence can be known.
659. Much worse than losing possessions we can see are losing those we cannot see such as love, friendship, trust, hope and faith.
660. True strength is revealed not in fantastic claims, but in one that is quiet in the storm, reserved when holding power but acts decisively when the need arises.
661. Proceed as if there were no limitations and prepare to be amazed.
662. The symbolic meaning of Jesus walking on the water tells us you achieve success by moving forward. Not moving ahead is the surest way to sink into failure.
663. If negative people knew the joys of love and forgiveness there would never be another war and the world would be at peace.
664. We plant seeds whether we realize it or not. The fruit from seeds of love and kindness or hate and fear planted in one cycle become obvious in another.
665. Taking one step forward on the spiritual path is more difficult than ten steps backward. Therefore, let the pilgrim focus with one-pointed attention on the goal.
666. An attempt to correct another has little effect if the flaw is in oneself.
667. Faith in unseen Divine Intelligence gives many advantages to one seeking to accomplish great things. With a spiritual wind at his back he will aspire and persevere where others will falter.
668. Those who gained fame because of power, position or authority are rarely remembered fondly, whereas those who touched us with their words and deeds are loved for ages.
669. The overly cautious and indecisive may make few mistakes but have little success. Success requires decisiveness and a few whopper mistakes.
670. True freedom brings freedom from guilt, from ignorance, from fear and lower desire as well as the freedom to act.
671. The few will see a higher truth that benefits the many. The many will embrace its lower distorted reflection that benefits the few.
672. If you know you are right, it is not stubbornness to stand your ground. If you are not sure, it is folly to pretend you are.
673. Make small improvements on yourself now and see large effects manifest later on.
674. Principles of a Fulfilled Life
(1) Trust yourself
(2) Love much
(3) Give much
(4) Seek truth
(5) Give others the benefit of the doubt.
(6) Take some risks
(7) Follow the highest you know
(8) Have faith in the goodness of God and fellow humans
675. Intelligence and character are revealed, not only by what you say, but by what you do not say, by what you do and not do.
676. I AM EVOCATION
I AM fire, the burning Spirit is within.
I AM air, I take in and share knowledge.
I AM water, I share my life.
I AM earth, I stand as a source of strength.
677. The learned are adept at solving problems for which exists reliable formulas, but sometimes lack the wisdom of a six year old in discovering the real problem that needs to be solved.
678. The mind rusts from lack of use; the heart stagnates when love is not there and the blood runs cold when there is no compassion. The key to the abundant life is to keep all of our parts in positive motion.
679. True vision not only sees what is there, but what is not there.
680. Great order and harmony are visible in all creation. Even so, make order and harmony a keynote in life for a peaceful happy existence.
681. A closed mind keeps the truth from entering, but releases many falsehoods and distortions.
682. Imagine how you would treat others if it were the last day of your life. If it is different than today then perhaps some reflection is in order.
683. An action, whether it be right or wrong, is the result of, not only the individual making it, but influences of millions who came before.
684. An action taken toward a goal is worth a thousand words.
685. Character etches itself into our appearance. Look at a person’s face as the years pass and you’ll see the roadmap of a life.
686. Take heart in the fact that in some skill you are superior to Einstein.
687. Victim mentality is as difficult to cure as cancer.
688. True education comes not from universities but through following the inner voice. It will let you know when the lessons are learned.
689. Are you a different person today than you were ten years ago? You should be, but in a good way.
690. Romance may come and go, but a true friend is forever.
691. Greatness is seen when another does that which we wish we could do.
692. How do you prove the dream world exists to one who does not dream? The final proof of all that is not physical is personal experience.
693. You can never love too much, know too much, or be too wise. Therefore proceed with full strength toward all the virtues.
694. There would be peace on earth tomorrow if everyone would just apply one or more of these:
- Live and let live
- Love their neighbors as themselves.
- Send goodwill to all.
- Believe in harmlessness
- Are not easily offended
- Are not obsessed with power
- Do not feel like a victim
695. To do something great, be a part of something great.
696. Silence can speak volumes or it can say nothing. Therefore, guard how you use it just as you would your speech.
697. Great thoughts never shared are like pieces of art never seen. Don’t let them become as if they never were.
698. Look for flaws in your associates and you will find them, but look for wondrous things and you will find them also. Here you have a good reason to focus on the positive.
699. If you can make a living doing that which you love, you are blessed indeed.
700. Fear, worry and distortion are contagious. For immunity, vaccinate yourself with light, truth and courage.
701. If this divided society put as much energy into constructive activities as attacking each other, we’d be living in Utopia.
702. Sleep is the great equalizer. Whether one is rich or poor, old or young, small or great, sleep can be a blissful part of life.
703. The degree to which a person, organization or nation is attacked by the masses and pillars of power is directly proportional to their light and drive toward freedom and positive change.
704. Just as we can harness the power of a mighty river, the wind or the sun, let us harness the power of mind, the greatest of them all.
705. Many failures are caused by taking steps too big; whereas, many succeed with smaller but continuous steps toward the goal.
706. To be liked, speak kindly, listen much, smile often and show appreciation.
707. Before the lie, comes the works in the dark of night.
708. If one’s greatest talent is in making excuses then he has a problem that is inexcusable.
709. We tend to blame our failures on outside forces, but qualities inside are the real problem, such as laziness, bad judgment, envy, intolerance, deceit, and playing the victim.
710. There’s a big difference between knowing a fact and knowing what to do with it. The many have some knowledge but the few know how to apply.
711. Like attracts like. Your chosen friends and associates reveal a lot about you.
712. There is a price for everything though the payment is not always in money.
713. If we could go 100 years into the future we would see that much of what the masses believe today is not true. The wise will open their minds and see much of that truth now.
714. In the long run, the criminal has to work as hard for money as one who is upright, so we might as well put our efforts into an honest living.
715. Those who have work to do, good health, someone to love, and common sense have the foundation of a happy life.
716. Cause and effect and intelligence interplay. They have always been and will always be.
717. He who acknowledges weaknesses is a normal human being.
He who can tune out the partisan diatribe is a saint.
But he who instigates the division with fingers of false accusation is an agent of darkness.
718. Many believe in the path to excellence. Few take it.
719. Things do not happen unless someone makes them happen. You can be that someone.
720. We live in space and space resides in us, even so, we live in God and God is in us.
721. A firm decision is worth a thousand wishes.
722. That which makes you laugh or cry, angry or delighted, feeling hate or love will reveal your true character.
723. He who initiates attacks through demonization is the true demon.
724. People going to extremes in their beliefs and actions are the norm. Live a measured life and you will not seem normal to either side.
725. Do something in life that will cause others to fondly remember you after you die.
726. Truth will make the corrupt angry, but will bring gladness to the pure in heart.
727. Treat others as if they were angels and no devil will seem to exist.
728. Your talent will be appreciated by the humble, but arouse jealousy in big egos.
729. Your situation, whatever it is, is mostly the result of your past decisions. To make a bright future, cease blaming others and make constructive decisions now.
730. You can’t fool all the people all the time, but there are enough that can be fooled that it sometimes seems that way.
731. Be true to yourself and others. If not, you’ll never find out who you are.
732. To see the divinity in others you must first see it within yourself.
733. All the great ones were not satisfied with conditions as they are, but focused on that which should be or could be.
734. Knowledge can be power, but it is suffocated when constrained by ignorance and blocked by intolerance. Its greatest friend is time.
735. Climb the ladder to heaven. The steps are faith, hope, love, service and honest labor, and can be taken now.
736. What do those who achieve greatness have in common? Is it IQ, education or status? It is none of these obvious factors but an invisible intelligence not seen by the masses.
737. New truth, or a better way, is like a bright light, painful to those who love darkness, but bringing gladness to those already in the light.
738. Life’s problems bring blessings in disguise. They bring forth strength, talent and insights unrealized without the challenges of life.
739. Hold your vision continually in your mind and it will magnetically attract the ingredients of fulfillment.
740. The cure for an unhappy life is a change in thinking.
741. We do not realize the chains that imprison us until we try and break free.
742. Too many facts clutter the mind. Keep the important things in your memory but make sure the rest are available in other sources.
743. Each major event in life, whether good or bad, is an opportunity to discover truth that was hitherto hidden from view.
744. You will learn ten times as much studying that which you enjoy as that which gives you no pleasure.
745. We live in an age where machines are getting smarter and people are dumbing down. Your mobile device knows billions of facts, but many kids do not know who fought in World War II.
746. Happiness is directly related to being a decent, kind and forgiving person.
747. The great hero or villain did not take their path because of one big decision, but their direction began with something small during everyday life.
748. Miracles happen when you speak words of love, which are sent from the heart of God.
749. The only good thing about a failed life is that the biography makes for interesting reading.
750. It is easy to tell another he is wrong but nearly impossible to bring him to the truth unless he wants to see it.
751. If Christ were to come again and walk the earth, even in the hearts of a thousand souls, the event would go unnoticed if He is not first birthed within your own heart.
752. That which is seen as enlightenment often consists of replacing one illusion with another.
753. There is no noble thought or grand ambition that goes unnoticed by those who watch.
754. The heavens declare the glory of God, the heart pulsates with the love of God and the mind reflects Divine Intelligence. Then there is the inner core, which is One with All There Is.
755. The time of opportunity is now. It may be great or small, but if you seize the small the great will follow.
756. Since you cannot win arguments with those whose minds are fixed the best thing to do is humor them.
757. Look at the famous and adored today and wait 100 years. Only the ones who made real accomplishments will remain in the public consciousness.
758. Making a difference requires a firm decision, focused attention and perseverance. These are three pillars of creation.
759. If people insult you, do not lash back, but prove them wrong by the way you live your life.
760. A tree cannot fall in a forest without being witnessed by some consciousness, however subtle.
761. Find the limit of your consciousness, take a step beyond that limit, adjust and find your new limit.
762. When you find your true path every person and circumstance will try to pull you off it. Ignore them.
763. In a balanced education of our children lies our safety, but there is great danger of tyranny if learning is controlled by one political view.
764. He or she who makes use each day of wealth, knowledge, vitality and time is on the path of mastery.
765. You live with yourself. Do you like what you see? That is what you will project.
766. Freedom is not secure unless we protect the rights of those with whom we disagree as much as for ourselves.
767. He who supports injustice for the despised is supporting the same for himself at a future date.
768. We spend too much time wanting to feel important when we should be doing important things.
769. He who is afraid to leap is far behind the one who has taken a chance and failed.
770. We honor dead saints, but seek out and destroy the living ones.
771. Take ordinary knowledge, wrap it in mystery and secrets and you will captivate the minds of the unthinking.
772. Yes, life seems tough at times, but compared to those who have real problems we should be giving thanks.
773. We may be alerted by the experience and warnings of others but ignoring them really sinks in when we suffer the consequences of our own mistakes.
774. God speaks to us each day in events, through friends, family and people encountered. We should always be listening.
775. To relinquish thought and conform to a group mindset is true cowardice.
776. The one to be admired is he who remains calm while others are quaking with fear, who takes his time when others are rushed and who sees the sunrise tomorrow when others see only the black of night.
777. There is what people think of you, what you think of you and what God thinks of you. If they are all the same you are doing something right.
778. One with a truly good heart will be generous in poverty as well as wealth and will help others in good times as well as bad.
779. Truth is like a seed that cannot die which will sprout and grow the moment it lands on fertile soil.
780. Truth, clearly enunciated, vibrates in the heart, the mind, the soul and spirit. It is the link we all have between heaven and earth, if we choose to accept it.
781. If true sacrifice were seen in its correct light we would see that we are giving up the limited for the unlimited, a source of sorrow for joy, that which enslaves us for total freedom.
782. Sometimes the most effective promoters of truth are those who seek to destroy it and the greatest hindrance comes from those who embrace it.
783. You are more than you imagine.
The mind is stronger than steel
The heart more intense than fire
The spirit of life is invulnerable.
784. That which we run away from is often that which we should be hastening to confront head on.
785. Are your thoughts the result of your thinking or that of someone else? Are you in control or is someone else? Do you follow your path or one decided by another?
786. Power belongs to all the people, lusted after by many, but seized by the few who live in fear of losing it.
787. Truth revealed before one is ready can be like a scorching sun at midday. Though the sun is the source of life, too much too soon can be dangerous.
788. A small thought now becomes an imprisoning mindset later. A small action in time leads to a painful habit. Given time, there is not that much difference between small and great errors.
789. If you hate your enemies, your friends are not far behind.
790. Trust the person with flaws that you have tested above one proclaimed as a saint that you have not.
791. The light in your words reveals the light in your mind.
792. Keep words of light, love and truth before you for reflection and you will not lose sight of the path that takes you to the heart of God.
793. Courage is not found in being self-destructive, but in intelligently moving forward when others are afraid.
794. When one in darkness encounters a knower he must resist the impulse to fight the light before he can embrace it.
795. To achieve mastery the point of focus must be on the next step, and ignore the praise that may come from accomplishment.
796. New truth will not be seen correctly when using the filters of the incomplete pieces of the whole from the past. New prospective must be consistently added.
797. Choose the right thing over peace and you will have peace. Choose peace over the right thing and peace will only be a passing dream.
798. The body communicates through the senses, the feelings through emotion, the mind through reason and the inner spirit through inspiration.
799. The wise gravitate to being loving and kind whereas the foolish tend to be thoughtless and selfish. If love is the goal, wisdom indeed must be sought.
800. See Divine Power as coming through you, not from you, and miracles will happen.
801. If your religion is truth then we belong to the same church.
802. If you feel forced to labor for that which you do not love then devote your free time in excelling at that which you do love. In time the beloved skills will dominate.
803. Be the answer to someone’s prayer and watch your own prayers come true.
804. From a higher view there are not good times or bad times but different and valuable learning experiences.
805. A sure path to failure is an unrealistic demand for perfection.
806. Wisdom comes not from books, but neither does it ignore what is in them.
807. Confidence alone takes you half way to the goal.
808. To thine own self be true and truth will manifest for the rest of your life.
809. Thought breathes the spirit of life into our words.
810. If all people were of the same race would the division and animosity of humanity be healed? If not why?
811. Find work to do that gives a sense of purpose, else life will be an empty vessel.
812. To rob a person of hope is the greatest of all theft, but to instill hope opens the mind to all possibilities.
813. Many who preach peace have not tamed the fires of war within their own breasts.
814. Bring me friends to share highs and lows, dreams and visions where we imagine together the wondrous possibilities to come.
815. Extend the senses…
Smell the rain.
See the soul.
Hear the beauty.
Feel life and love.
Taste the memories.
816. I hear and know the creative force.
I think and know that I exist.
I see and know that I experience.
I feel and know that I love.
I decide and know I have direction.
817. Poetry is children playing
Art is in fields of flowers
Science is in the stars
Philosophy is in the mind
Theater is staged in life.
818. Pain awakens us to illusion, but it is truth that must lead us out of it.
819. Ignorance of the truth when the truth is readily available has been the cause of untold suffering.
820. Nothing in creation is completely neutral. All things gravitate to one direction or another. Let us consider the direction we are going.
821. Both love and hate manifest in difficult times. These are the times to wisely choose your friends.
822. Zero can mean nothing or a multiple of ten, even so, stillness can be as nothing or open a door to infinite possibilities.
823. Search for something where nothing is and you will find something. Search that something and you will find everything.
824. Just as matter becomes radioactive at the end of its evolution, so do humans. These great souls radiate love and wisdom to all who are willing to receive.
825. You will reach a place in your quest when you feel like you cannot take another step; that is the step that must be taken.
826. Those who endure to the end goal become masters and those who get discouraged and quit become subjects.
827. Minimal results do not mean you should quit in your pursuit of a vision. Instead, it is a sign your methods are flawed and need revision.
828. The closed mind uses super human effort to insulate itself from the truth, but sooner or later the stubborn one is dragged, kicking and screaming, into the sun.
829. It is good advice to associate with great souls, but first you have to find them.
830. To initiate a new idea places one on the path to glory.
831. Let your will prevail, not idle wishes, let labor be applied to dreams and love be your motivation. You will then have a wonderful life.
832. Love generates courage and moving forward.
Fear creates cowardice and stepping back.
Let us be motivated by love and move forward into the light
Into greater freedom and abundance for all.
833. If a person says something that is not true he is either lying or ignorant. It is not our place to judge the category he is in, but merely to reply truthfully ourselves.
834. If you are just in it for what looks good, you won’t do good.
835. Silence or speech can be the result of wisdom or bad judgment. Only the seasoned soul knows which to employ.
836. The one who has had experience has learned a hundred times the value over the one who has learned only theory.
837. You are the world’s greatest expert on yourself. Don’t let anyone talk you out of being who know you are.
838. You cannot change the past, but you can change how you perceive it and how it affects you.
839. The victim blames others and fails because others do not change.
The successful person takes responsibility and succeeds because he changes himself.
840. Those who hear what was not said, see what was not done and feel what was not in the heart create many problems in this world.
841. It is not the monetary cost that is important but the hours of your life that are needed to obtain your desire.
842. Every mistake can reveal a better way for those who are willing to take it.
843. How many have said “thank God” because of something you have done? If the answer is none or few, reflection is needed. If the answer is many, then you have treasure in heaven.
844. When one puts attention on looking for error, this wrong focus takes him on a detour as he moves along the Path. He sees error after error, and rarely has any positive observation of new truth to report.
845. There is one earth and one surface of the earth, yet there are billions of seeds that are planted on its surface. Each seed grows into a separate plant entity, yet is still a part of the One Life which is Mother Earth. This is a key to understanding the One and the many.
846. Hell is not knowing what to do next.
847. Unthinking people who support the latest thing are like a trained dog responding to the order of his master.
848. Those who make good things happen are part of the solution, but those who just watch things happen are a part of the problem.
849. We would pay to avoid our fears, but facing them and overcoming is priceless.
850. The wise person can disagree without being disagreeable; have a minority view without being a victim and can criticize without insulting.
851. Words are merely symbols of thought, thought is the action of mind, mind is the projection of intelligence, and intelligence is a point in divine space.
852. Great souls proceed and navigate amidst turbulent waters while the timid fear a few small waves.
853. The way of truth requires courage, whereas deceit is the coward’s path of least resistance.
854.The person with faith will find a way to accomplish the goal though a dozen faithless try and discourage him.
855. True vision is:
To see the light of God in the dark of night;
To see the face of Christ in a sea of hate;
To see heaven when others see hell.
856. A single candle can light others to create a great light, but no amount of darkness can extinguish the tiniest light.
857. The worker of darkness can direct your eyes toward the dark so you will not see the light, but he cannot prevent the light from being seen should you choose to look.
858. Your mind is so powerful that it can make heaven out of hell or hell out of heaven. The choice is yours.
859. If you look for reward for good works it will often elude you, but if you serve with no thought of reward good fortune will seek you out.
860. Only humans and the gods smile and laugh at themselves.
861. We cannot out imagine God and thus what is circumscribed within the mind of the Creator appears infinite to the human point of view.
862. Let me love a little more,
Seek a little more,
Learn a little more,
Try a little more,
Share a little more,
Be friendly a little more,
Be helpful a little more,
Improve a little more,
Which could make a lot of difference.
863. If you do not know what it takes to make you happy then happiness will elude you.
864. In the end, the highest good for the group is also the highest good for the individual. If surrounding cells do not get oxygen the individual cell also dies.
865. The tiniest spark can start the greatest of fires. Be therefore a spark to others to enflame their hearts to good works.
866. To live a year in a day, or a lifetime in a short time, is to know the beauty of life.
867. Find the Christ anew within your companion and fall in love all over again.
868. If you love someone they will see it in your eyes.
869. To make a mistake is a problem. To not correct it is a disaster.
870. It is a special person who can be trusted with all your secrets.
871. Many get ideas, a number act on them, but it is the few who see them to completion.
872. All of us are prodigal sons who will eventually return home.
873. To see: look; to know: explore; to understand: experience; to realize: reflect.
874. The total you is what you have been, who you are and what you will be.
875. Timing is everything. A mistake badly timed can wipe out the good will from 100 things done well.
876. The reward of any accomplishment is a temporary satisfaction. Permanent happiness demands unending challenges and victories.
877. The wise teacher will not decree the way, but turn on the lights so others can see the way.
878. When you turn on the light for another you also brighten the room for yourself.
879. Many of great education have learned a lot of uncommon things yet lack common sense.
880. Every thought and every action creates a ripple that eternally flows across time and space and joins with all other effects to create a wave of new cause.
881. In this age of fake and biased news, real news is revolutionary.
882. Truth has a vibration that is recognized by those who love the note it sounds.
883. Those who are guardians of truth are deceived for truth needs no protector. It only needs to be freely released.
884. For a fulfilling life,
Work while others sleep,
Move forward while others are still,
Learn while others are being entertained.
885. Choose light over dark Knowledge over ignorance Love over hate Wisdom over folly Peace over turbulence Humility over pride Work over sloth Joy over sorrow.
886. Words of life are those that lift the spirit, give birth to hope and stimulate love anew.
887. Not only is there is a time to smell the roses, but to pick the roses and plant anew.
888. Time crumbles all things to dust except true principles. Speak the truth and be a part of eternity.
889. Love of truth refines spiritual vision and allows the seeker to see far beyond the uncaring masses.
890. Some correspond to stars that merely twinkle in the light of truth. Others are like the moon who reflect truth given by others. Then there are those who are the truth like the sun shining at full strength. Find that sun within you and let its light shine forth.
891. To destroy is much easier than creation; thus for every person presenting a step forward you will have a hundred critics and accusers surface.
892. A short time each day spent frivolously, doing what you want, with no apparent purpose can have the purpose of recharging the soul.
893. All seems well as long as you play along, but when you disturb the power of the beast you then find where his presence is.
894. Be the same person while hidden by the dark of night as in the light of day and quality friends will be yours.
895. Your life is like the words and music to a song. May your words inspire and your melody be interesting.
896. Make use of the moment and the hour will be productive. Make use of the hour and have a great day. Your days make the years and the years your life. A successful life is determined by those tiny present moments.
897. When a person who disagrees resorts to name calling, insults or violence he has just admitted his angry feelings cannot be translated into logical words.
898. People often are contentious, argue and get angry over that which they do not understand. Seek first understanding, which leads to peace and unity.
899. Some take a book to say a paragraph and with others a paragraph yields a book’s worth of wisdom. Seek to be the latter if you wish others to pay attention.
900. To take in facts without reflection is to be a mere recorder rather than a thinker.
901. There are two times when the seeker of wisdom should question and examine his direction: when he is not sure he is right and when he is.
902. Never forget the consciousness you had as a child. Nurturing the child in you keeps you young, flexible and healthy.
903. To seek to suppress the speech or views of another is to admit that they are superior to your own.
904. Never appoint a group to do what can be accomplished by an individual at ten times the speed.
905. The greatest enemy of progress is the fear of change.
906. Though experience gives great realization, one can know many things without it by adding two and two together.
907. We must all be conservatives and hold fast that which is good, but also liberal and change that which is not so good.
908. It would be a great marvel if all that existed in the universe was one rock, but the glory of intelligent creation is so much more and beyond our imagination.
909. Forcing equality creates two unequal classes: the upper class of those applying the force, and inferior status to those upon whom the force is applied.
910. To believe everything is to know nothing.
911. The greatest freedom is to think your own thoughts instead of those implanted by others.
912. The pure music of the spheres can only be discerned by those centered in love and light.
913. The enemy of my enemy, as well as my enemy, has the Christ within I need to see.
914. True intelligence is not measured by memory, or brain activity, but what is done with the brain.
915. Equality is usually demanded by the 99% from the 1%, but if you divide everything up equally soon they would be looking for a new 1% and demand a new equal division.
916. Make a positive difference today and tomorrow will take care of itself.
917. That which many call good is seen as evil by others, revealing that the truth behind good and evil is a mystery seen by few.
918. A definite decision, even if wrong, is much better than indecision, for error will be revealed making progress possible.
919. Two things convince me there is Divine Intelligence: the universe without and the universe within.
920. Facts are pieces of a picture which, if put together in the wrong order, are very deceptive.
921. A believing heart opens the seeker to all possibilities from which the mind can discover many truths.
922. He who takes offense at innocent questions generally has something to hide. Truth loves the light and falsehood the dark.
923. The tendency is to attack others for flaws we do not see in ourselves, but obvious to others.
924. If you would expect the voice of God to be true to you, then first make sure others can depend on your own word.
925. True genius is related more to decisions made than I.Q.
926. Certain enlightened entities seem to incarnate in the same circles at the same time to perform a mission to aid humanity.
927. Knowledge is not power, neither radiates as light, until used with wisdom.
928. Those who dwell in the shadows are terrified of those who dwell in the light, for light obliterates the darkness which is their covering.
929. It is easy to recognize the truths of yesterday, but much more difficult to discern those of today that we watch playing out before our eyes.
930. Many of those who are hated today, and seen as on the side of evil, will be accepted as heroes or saints in future generations.
931. The overly cautious may avoid minor problems but also many great adventures in life.
932. Two people pass through a stressful experience. One feels exhilarated and laughs; the other feels defeated and weeps. The only difference was in their minds.
933. A unit of human consciousness is approximately one heartbeat. If you do not believe this, try and think two or more separate and distinct thoughts in one second.
934. All organization we see before us – such as the human cell or DNA is the result of conscious thought on some level, but now operates automatically below the threshold of consciousness.
935. Find that point which lies just beyond the limit of your consciousness. Therein lies your next step.
936. If you are to be free, find the programming in your brain and reprogram to your advantage.
937. The playing of a harp for God is a symbol of the soul that is in harmony with Higher Will.
938. The seeker must learn to think with his mind above his programmed brain and feel with his spiritual heart rather than lower emotions.
939. You are an eternal song in the music of the spheres. The arrangement and tempo may change but you will always be you.
940. The bird flies making use of true principles, yet does not understand the principle of flight or realize it exists. Even so, we fly through the divine skies of experience back to our true home, unaware of our true purpose.
941. It generally takes as much effort to fail at life as to succeed, so you might as well face a positive direction and move forward.
942. The trouble with all the world being a stage is that too many want the leading roles when other parts need filled.
943. One anonymous good deed is worth a dozen that demand recognition.
944. He who loves the most serves the good of the whole above the individual, and in doing so, individuals prosper.
945. The one who is truly enlightened does not stand still basking in light, but moves forward toward what the light reveals.
946. Communication works when the speaker’s words are true and the listener actually registers what was said.
947. The fear of nothingness is greater than the fear of hell, for as long as there is life there is hope.
948. Some say there are no coincidences and others say there are. Who is correct is determined by how we define a “coincidence.”
949. Even though the seeker of wisdom can imagine himself doing the greatest good or the greatest evil he chooses the good and makes his own reality.
950. If all were suddenly immortal many would be so miserable with themselves after a hundred years or so they would chose death instead of life.
951. Many things that were invisible in past ages are clearly visible today, and many that are still invisible today, including things spiritual, will be clearly seen tomorrow.
952. Laughter is a gift from the gods to give us moments of joy in the midst of our greatest trials.
953. Many of those critical of others with too much learning are just excusing themselves for being too lazy to make the effort themselves.
954. Without an informed and just public no one will be protected by law or against the unscrupulous.
955. In the first half of life you learn what not to do, and, if you are lucky, in the second half you’ll learn what to do.
956. Lower love asks, “What can you do for me?” Spiritual love asks, “What can I do for you?”
957. Since the prime ingredient of life is intelligent motion then all things are alive, from the atom to a galaxy, all with their never ending particles in motion creating form by the Divine Artist.
958. Some will be miserable when others are happy and others cheerful in the midst of disgruntled souls. State of mind is a choice.
959. The last years of life can be the sweetest or the most bitter depending on the seeds planted earlier.
960. Do not let the imperfections of others cause you to not be thankful for the good they have done.
961. Life is indeed like a play. Some act in various parts while others watch as spectators. Many though do not even watch and have no clue what is taking place.
962. The inner voice leads to freedom while the outer voices seek to dominate and control. The choice is yours.
963. It is ironic that life often treats her benefactors as if they are criminals who must pay a debt before they can serve the greater good.
964. Be playful at 10, studious at 20, useful at 30, successful at 40, creative at 50 and giving of yourself thereafter.
965. He who will not allow his words to be challenged will have a subtle sense of error but fears it being exposed.
966. A successful teacher not only gives out what he knows, but continues to be a student of what he does not know.
967. They say that the millions of stories are based on only seven plot ideas illustrating the importance of how things are said.
968. Seeking turns on light, revealing knowledge, leading to choices, producing revelation and wisdom, which manifests love and oneness with all life.
969. As noted by Aristotle, “The whole is greater than the sum of its parts.” Be therefore not attached to the part, but to the whole of a project, a group, a nation, all life on earth or even all there is.
970. How do those who cannot find satisfaction in life expect to find it in death?
971. If words say “I love you” but actions say otherwise – trust what you see above that which you hear.
972. Our state of consciousness manifests in physical appearance, our surroundings, health, as well as our emotional and mental states. Since we create our reality it is wise to take control of our thoughts.
973. Two forces are behind the cycles of creation. Light, or radiation, which separates the one into the many, and love which draws the many back to the one.
974. It is much easier to be a critic than a creator, to destroy than to build and to discourage than inspire. Pick the constructive path to satisfy the soul.
975. Expectation is an aspect of faith. It creates a powerful impulse to manifest for all who feel its influence.
976. God is the one and the many, but the many who become one see God.
977. If you want to see the second coming of Christ you must experience the first within your own heart.
978. The seeker must make sure his own words are true, else truth will appear to be false and the false will seem to be true.
979. One who looks will see Higher Intelligence playing out in life. Reflect now and then and see the hand of God.
980. The many accept as truth all that appears on the surface. Then there are the few who look below the surface and find sparkling gems of lighted truth missed by those who do not seek.
981. I ask because the answer awaits me.
982. If there seems to be no great work to do, the initiating thinker will create one and press forward with great attention even if he is ignored by friends, God, angels and social media.
983. The higher feelings within the heart reveal a path of love and light that takes us to our true home.
984. To find out what IS, you must first discover what is not.
985. As I seek the Life Divine, It will also seek me. We will meet in the place of peace.
986. Use truth to find more truth; for truth is in harmony with truth, whereas, error makes a discordant sound.
987. The main difference between one who achieves and one who does not is the achiever has intelligently focused consciousness in the desired direction.
988. Love opens the windows of heaven that reveals more good gifts than we have power to receive.
989. Remembering the meaning of a thing has much more value than merely remembering the black and white details.
990. If we had a society of reasonable people with a spirit of harmlessness and goodwill we would need no written laws, for each person would have just law written in his own heart.
991. Anger is diffused by understanding, hate is neutralized by love and pride is set in its true place by humility.
992. No misfortune is so bad that good cannot be salvaged, and no times are so good that the careless cannot turn them into disaster.
993. People tend to make big problems out of the insignificant while the real issues of life go over their heads.
994. He who works for money may do an acceptable job, but excellence demands a love of one’s labor.
995. Praise of self brings disdain, but to honestly praise another will increase your worth as well as the one praised.
996. Many see themselves as being where or who they are not, and waste time going nowhere. To “know thyself” is crucial knowledge all must seek.
997. Silencing audible noise allows normal hearing. By stilling the emotions we can perceive thought and reason. Silence our thoughts and we can hear the voice of God.
998. Many things that are mediocre, which are extolled in the present, are forgotten in a generation. Only creations of quality stand the test of time.
999. Difficult things become easy when the challenge is accepted and you apply yourself with all the energies of your heart & soul.
1000. Fulfillment comes when the seeker realizes that there is a plan, catches a glimpse, and decides to play a part in its manifestation.
1001. Many a thing enthusiastically embraced by seekers will later be discarded and seen as a mere stepping-stone to a greater reality.
1002. To support those who break the law is to punish them who obey it.
1003. Even a bad decision can be lead to a good end for the one who is willing to examine his errors and make corrections.
1004. Filter what goes into your mind as you would food and pure water into your body. Good mental nourishment makes for a strong focus, positive feelings and a healthy life.
1005. To live to please others often pleases no one, but if you please yourself at least one person is happy.
1006. To be consistent, peaceful and steady in good times or bad, in turbulence or calm is a rare but great virtue.
1007. Mastering relationships is the key to fulfillment in love, to happiness, peace, contentment, satisfying work, and to heaven itself.
1008. There is a language of mind and one of emotion. If another is centered on feeling then you must speak to him in that language or there will be minimal communication.
1009. Thought must lead to understanding; else it will weave an illusion.
1010. When life nears its end it is the acts of love that one remembers most.
1011. Plant a good seed that will grow and light the way to full realization of love, for unless this happens, you are in danger of substituting true love you do understand with illusionary love you do not understand.
1012. Loving thoughts must be followed by loving actions, else love is not complete.
1013. When the discerning mind is developed the seeker sees beyond answers in emotional black and white and discovers many layers of truth.
1014. The wise person accepts or rejects those things that will affect feelings, and thus, the state of mind will be under control.
1015. An emotion suppressed is like a dangerous wounded animal, hiding in the dark, waiting to attack.
1016. The greatest of souls are open to being the least, but most of those who think they are the greatest will be sadly disappointed.
1017. When there is a negative emotion, the emotional body cannot correct itself. The negativity must be neutralized with the assistance of the one who caused it or by the higher consciousness of the individual.
1018. Reality is reflected by feelings to be what we want it to be rather than what it is. Let us therefore raise our vision above the emotions to the plane where reason and wisdom may be found.
1019. When I see Christ in you, I feel Him in me.
1020. In the beginning were you and I in the mind of God. We moved and there was light. We perceived the light and there was life. Creation followed and we had purpose.
1021. Go to any spiritual, religious, political or even scientific group and tell them something contrary to that decreed by their authorities and see what happens.
1022. If we do not see the Christ in people then we are going to see something else, and before long we will see the devil in them.
1023. A minute’s worth of common sense can be more valuable than a month’s study of facts.
1024. One person standing up and questioning, when all others are blindly following, can light a candle that leads the whole group to the light of truth.
1025. The final test of the validity of a belief is whether or not it can be demonstrated.
1026. If we have a false belief at the foundation of our thinking, then even the finest logic and true facts will produce illusion.
1027. Illusion is so powerful that the one deceived could kill the Lord of Love and feel virtuous, and even if that Lord should come back from the dead he still would feel justified in the illusion.
1028. Many dogmas and illusions, accepted by the unthinking, take them into belief systems with no appeal to common sense or logic of any kind.
1029. Whoever commits an error and does not correct that error incorporates it into his belief system and becomes a servant of that erroneous belief.
1030. The test for the true seeker is when he discovers evidence that a cherished belief is not true. Does he dismiss or investigate?
1031.The senses will take a snapshot of reality, but unchecked feeling and desire can alter the memory so current belief will be based on what is imagined rather than true perception.
1032. The swinging of the pendulum manifests among humanity by their swing to the left and right in their belief systems. As the pendulum swings among us, the masses swing with it, not realizing that they are following the energy much more than they are doing any independent thinking.
1033. Many are deceived by the concept of relative truth. When truth is seen as a moving target then the real truth at the center cannot be discovered.
1034. If you make a promise believing you can carry it out, but then find that you are unable to fulfill it, the promise was broken because you were self deceived about what you could or could not do.
1035. A comfort zone should be seen as a temporary rest, not a permanent place of residence.
1036. We are warned against “familiar spirits.” Perhaps then, for maximum progression, we need to detour from the familiar and tread the path that is not so familiar.
1037. As the seeker travels the path he reaches a point where he feels powerless and gives his power of decision to outside forces. He must take it back to continue.
1038. You know you understand a teaching when you can explain it to another using your own words and the person clearly understands what has been said.
1039. If the inner voice is ignored there is likely to come a painful event, teaching the same thing, that cannot be ignored.
1040. When the seeker looks for spiritual food within rather than without he will discover that we left the Tree of Life — the Tree of Life did not leave us.
1041. Not all invisible contacts are Higher Lives, and a big mistake of the beginner is to assume that all communications from the unseen world are to be trusted.
1042. All illusion is created by deception. It makes sense then that practicing non-deception and always communicating the truth to the best of one’s ability is the key to dispelling illusion.
1043. The decision between the two paths is not between blissful love and demonic madness. Darkness portrays itself as light and only the sincere seeker will discern correctly.
1044. Find that point where you feel powerless, discover the self-deception, face it and power will manifest.
1045. That which is seen as a paradox is merely an illusion caused by missing pieces to a puzzle.
1046. Personal advice is often limited because our own souls often have lessons in mind for us to learn from which there is no escape.
1047. You can only have freedom where consciousness is active and our consciousness still sleeps on many levels.
1048. The division of the world is as much along the lines of consciousness as strictly on boundaries.
1049. When the power of Attention is in harmony with the Purpose of God all things are possible and the magical power of the soul is manifest.
1050. There are new things under the sun. You, in this life, are new and unique, different from any other life in the universe, an essential part in making the universe whole.
1051. Shine the light of truth to one who is not ready, and it will be as if he is struck by a blinding intrusive light that must be rejected.
1052. A Sabbath is a period of rest and reflection after a cycle of labor. This time is essential for the individual to receive the full joy from labor and recharge for the next cycle.
1053. Those who are looking for a heaven composed of lush estates are in error, for true heaven is a state of consciousness that is available at any time.
1054. Those who come into our lives are like musical notes, which, if properly placed, will add to the beauty of the music of which we are a part.
1055. The skillful mariner of life will adjust the sails so even the fierce winds of change will blow in his favor.
1056. Evil is the reverse reflection of good, or abundant life, corresponding to the fact that “evil” is “live” spelled in reverse.
1057. The bird flies making use of true principles, yet does not understand the principle of flight. Even so, do we go through life unaware of the intelligent activity in our organs, cells and atoms of our bodies.
1058. In a state of eternal change you just have to be at home with change or you’ll never feel at home.
1059. To have goals is positive as long as they are achievable. If not, then they can sabotage the prospect of a happy life.
1060. Those who speak of “my truth” and “your truth” are not speaking of truth, but relative perception, or belief.
1061. The seven steps of enlightenment: question, seek, discern, understand, realize, apply, repeat.
1062. Do not be fooled by simplicity. Sometimes there is no more depth to a problem than what is starkly before our eyes.
1063. Experience is such a strong need that even God seeks it by dreaming all creation and in turn we have experience when awake as well as in our dreams.
1064. Some parts of life are rock and roll; others are classical, rap or jazz. You might as well enjoy the music as you journey through life.
1065. We came here as a point in our eternal progression, not to restore that which is lost, but to gain that which is new and beautiful.
1066. For maximum free will, make a decision to decide.
1067. Will cannot exist without decision for will is a motivating force to bring that which has been decided into existence.
1068. If we believe we have no control, we acquiesce our real power, become subject to the decisions of others, and become like a leaf floating helplessly down a current of other people’s decisions.
1069. Is there any cause without decision? No. Decision is cause – BE-CAUSE.
1070. There are decisions made from beyond our consciousness that affect our reality over which we have no control, but there are many within our comprehension that we can make.
1071. Contemplation is the highest form of meditation.
1072. How does your name get in the Book Of Life? It gets there because your works are living and stimulate love and beauty rather than hate and destruction.
1073. There are times when you are faced with a choice between the real and the unreal, or that which is true and is false. Make that choice if you want to find the truth.
1074. There is no state or place where there is nothing. Something is always going on in the life of God.
1075. Focus on ideas that inflame those who tell others what to think and reflect upon them. Chances are they will reveal provocative, but valuable truths.
1076. CHOOSE to be a sun rather than a black hole,
To walk in the day rather than the night,
The warmth of love rather than the chill of hate,
To have hope and faith instead of discouragement,
To see with true vision rather than distortions in a fog.
1077. There is no fear that can stand in the way of a powerful decision enhanced by a strong will.
1078. The only thing that can be unchanging is nothing, and even nothing is something.
1079. A scripture, or any writing, is only the word of God if it is understood and verified by the mind of God within, otherwise they are just words.
1080. All creation is composed of waves in motion, and if we were to stop time and see the real present all would be still and we would perceive no thing, yet from this nothing comes everything.
1081. No form is eternal. It is only the life essence behind the form that continues.
1082. Truth is disturbing and causes anger when it confronts a false mindset; whereas, one who is on a foundation of truth can calmly handle any challenge.
1083. Fear is caused by too much focus on a negative outcome. Shift that focus to a positive outcome and faith replaces fear.
1084. To speak of fearful things without fear is to overcome the fear of fear.
1085. A lot of causes that restrict freedom sound very benevolent but the hidden result is often a good intention turned into a more negative result than if things were just left to educating the people of the ideal good and letting them make up their own minds.
1086. Only by creating a sense of personal responsibility and a consciousness of freedom can we insure that our world will not slip back into slavery.
1087. If the good and freedom loving people of the earth stand by and wait for God to change things, then God will stand by and allow the selfish people of the planet to set up rule until the lazy ones see the error of their ways and forge their own destiny.
1088. Fear or hurt, which is denied or suppressed, does not go away. Instead it foments and grows and when it resurfaces it will loom greater than it was at the moment of burial.
1089. Many proclaim freedom and walk into slavery. Others, a very few, proclaim and live the principle of freedom and walk into the very heart of God, drawing the willing behind them.
1090. After deciding on a path and pursuing it, one must see through the illusions that will trick him into taking freedom from others or freely giving up his own.
1091. The sad fact is that many who see themselves as representing light are deceived into accepting and even promoting diminished freedom, and thus become unwilling pawns for darkness, until the truth makes them free.
1092. Where freedom is enhanced, life is magnified and grows in power and purpose.
1093. Everything new is not good and everything old is not bad, but there is a mixture of quality in the new and the old that is seen by the wise.
1094. To consider using a bad means to reach a good end is illusion, for in the ultimate end, like produces like.
1095. The workers of light have a tolerance for the freedom of others to express their thoughts in areas where they have no interest – or perhaps even distaste.
1096. A good ideal can become a great evil when implemented by force.
1097. We all support self-interest. The difference lies in the fact that some seek only the interest of the little self and ego, while the wise seek for the benefit of the whole, from whence cometh life.
1098. If you see evil as something only manifesting as a demon destroying everything in its path you are likely to be led to the pangs of hell by the pious salvation salesman.
1099. Good eventually dominates because intelligence gravitates to good more than evil.
1100. Good eventually dominates because intelligence gravitates to good more than evil.
1101. The higher can understand the lower, but the lower does not understand the higher, for one does not have knowledge of a path not yet taken.
1102. Messengers of light are often first seen as messengers of evil until the darkness in which they worked is turned to light and true works are revealed.
1103. How many have cursed God for not helping them when they did not help others when the need was there?
1104. Good intentions are not enough to be assured one is on the right path, for, lacking discernment, many in the past have been deceived into supporting tyranny.
1105. To obtain skill on any level one must exercise the muscles involved, whether they be physical, emotional, mental or spiritual.
1106. The current creative life, the human, is the soul of the universe, the mediator between God and matter.
1107. There is always a point of truth that is seen by the eyes of the soul that will bring oneness to all those who rise above the fog of the ego and look.
1108. A greater light can seem as darkness if a lesser light has our attention.
1109. The magical power of the soul is manifest when the focus is centered on the good of the whole above that of the self.
1110. The Soul which communes with Spirit lies within each one of us, and anyone who seeks with a sincere heart and focused attention can contact the chords of truth that ring within us all.
1111. Many problems in life are not caused by some tricky devil or unseen hand, but merely happen because of lack of focus or attention.
1112. All disease and pain has a cause and a solution. Sometimes the benefits of the solution are found more in the wisdom gained than the healing.
1113. Good sense, which is rare, is erroneously called common sense, for that which is common is often nonsense.
1114. A major key of good health is the free flow of energy. Vital energy can be blocked on physical, emotional and mental levels. Good health is wholeness.
1115. Many people, overly fussy about health and diet, have serious health problems because excessive attention draws too much energy toward the body that is not properly assimilated.
1116. Failure is merely a signpost letting us know of a needed lesson to be learned.
1117. The honest person may not reveal all he knows, but what he does say will be true to the best of his ability.
1118. When all the words you speak are true and all your promises can be trusted you have taken a major step in joining ranks with the Great Ones in this world and the next.
1119. Focused attention has the magical power to draw the elements necessary to create the desired outcome.
1120. Neither God, angels or some master will come down from a lofty place to do for you what you can do for yourself.
1121. Ever notice that about six out of seven people have all the problems they can handle in life, and about a seventh (a Sabbath) of them have a restful easy life?
1122. The natural impulse behind all life is to create or have experience that is meaningful.
1123. The wise teacher will make the complex simple; yet see the great complexity behind all creation.
1124. Relationship of positive and negative, male and female energies, taking us toward balance leads all life forms back to their Source.
1125. How many people have tried to correct you when they are in the dark concerning their own flaws? Probably too many.
1126.You do not have to place yourself at great risk to feel alive, but neither do you want to avoid all risk if you desire the joys life has to offer.
1127. Who would have thought, back in 1972, after Apollo 17, that over 46 years would pass and we would not have returned to the moon?
1128. If love takes a stand, as well as truth and justice, the new age of peace and goodwill is imminent.
1129. When a seed is planted in the dark and nourished, nothing seems to happen, but then, suddenly explodes with life. Let this give you hope as you nourish your own ideas.
1130. Many people love illusion. They are content to be tricked into believing what they want to believe and not let the facts get in the way.
1131. Illusion, when discovered, is normally replaced with another illusion. Only one diligently seeking will find truth instead.
1132. Shine a light to reveal an illusion to a believer, and, if he is not ready to see what the light reveals, he will see you as an enemy.
1133. Attack the illusion and not the person, though most thus attacked cannot tell the difference.
1134. The positive effect given to the seeker through the outreach of love is more forceful than a thousand armies attempting to move him from one place to another.
1135. There is a certain amount of illusion behind most fears, but there is also great illusion behind many proclamations of love.
1136. The mind on its own is subject to illusion, placing it in bondage. It needs the intelligence of Spirit to break free.
1137. Look within. Feel the Christ Center in the core of being speak the words ever so softly: “If you do not act who will? And if you do not participate in the role you feel gently pushed towards, perhaps the part will not be taken and the curtain will not rise on the grand play of the ages. Perhaps the responsibility of the future rests upon your shoulders… Perhaps.”
1138. Would you like a calling to some great and glorious work? Then imagine a great and glorious work and call yourself to it.
1139. To choose between two paths one must first see the two paths, and if one is not aware of the decision he will find himself wandering in darkness in a direction not chosen.
1140. Humanity praises the lives of dead initiates while fighting against those living.
1141. We should not let our bias toward the Bible, because of its association with wild-eyed TV preachers, prevent us from learning its great truths.
1142. The Bible is the Word of God in the same way that Tom Sawyer, Aesop’s Fables and Shakespeare are the Word of God. The true Word is that which speaks to the soul.
1143. The principle is energy follows thought – not energy follows words. If all we needed were the right words, we could put them on a recorder and play them over and over.
1144. It is not a coincidence that Atom and Adam sound so much the same; neither that wholeness and holiness are similar. The sacred word of the East, AUM, and the Christian, Amen, is another – so are Christ and Krishna as well as Son and Sun. These harmonies and others are worthy of much contemplation.
1145. All things which are true or real can be expressed in words, but a full understanding often demands the listener see beyond the words.
1146. Quantity of words does not wisdom make. One wise statement has more light than 1000 rambling pages.
1147. Words spoken from the heart have much more power than mere printed or spoken words.
1148. Separateness is said to be the only sin, for if you see yourself as not connected to others there would be no reason to love or feel compassion.
1149. To recognize sin is to merely realize an error, and then seek to correct it, not through punishing yourself with guilt but correcting the problem with common sense.
1150. To possess less need not make you less happy.
1151. Sacrificing your all for some illusion that does nothing to benefit God or man is a sin against all that is holy if there ever was one.
1152. There is nothing wrong with doubting anything, even a scripture or an entity from the unseen world. It’s the first step to finding the truth.
1153. If the things that bring you happiness are condemned by your religion, then perhaps you ought to change religions.
1154. To Judge or discern is not wrong. Only wrong judgments are wrong. “Judge righteous judgment.” John 7:24
1155. There is a big difference between judging to see correctly and judgment which seeks to condemn.
“For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged.” Matt 7:2
1156. Baptism and confession are designed to remove guilt, not karma. But when guilt is removed the person is free to take more efficient moves to pay off karma.
1157. There has not been any negation of cause and effect since the beginning of the universe. Not one example can be cited.
1158. Look in the mirror. Do you see yourself? If you do then you have not left the world of cause and effect. Are you conscious of time and space? If so then you are subject to the law of cause and effect. Do you use money? Then you are in the world of cause and effect.
1159. There are two energies behind all creation. Some of the names of this duality are, male/female, sending/receiving, radiant/magnetic, etc. All creation is formed and held together by their interplay.
1160. “Never say never,” they say, but, on the other hand, do not always say yes.
1161. Acceptance is the key to facing that which is beyond your control, but hope is born anew with the realization that your day of opportunity will come.
1162. The beginning seeker is as one who wants to go through a locked door, but unaware that he has the key in his pocket.
1163. There is always an answer and joyful is the one who finds it.
1164. The vegetable kingdom is composed of vegetables. The animal kingdom is composed of animals and the human kingdom is composed of humans. Therefore, what kind of residents abide in the Kingdom of God? Yes, they can only be those who manifest the image of God.
1165. Freedom obtained by gifts and permissions from others is illusion. True freedom comes from giving yourself permission and not allowing outside forces to obstruct your path.
1166. A reasonable and logical degree of risk is accepted by the disciple in a quest for the expansion of freedom.
1167. When we focus on the faults of the lower personality in place of the perfection of the Higher Self, the Kingdom of God goes out of focus and the two remain two.
1168. Great accomplishments come from deep contemplation not seen which transforms to great acts which are seen.
1169. To love and not embrace is to live but not be alive.
1170. Always choose action over inaction as action reveals your next step and inaction, nothing.
1171. Have you ever been depressed when laughing, or applying yourself to a good cause or just enjoying good friends? Probably not. Perhaps there is a message here.
1172. Superior knowledge is only of high value when combined with superior wisdom.
1173. If your life is a play, what kind are you? Are you a melodrama, a comedy, a farce, a tragedy … does the good guy win in the end? It’s your choice.
1174. You fall in love because you see something wonderful in that person, but that is not enough. You must fall in love again and again by looking deeper.
1175. Think of the person who made the greatest positive difference in your life. Was he or she some person adored by the masses or a virtual unknown? Even though you may not be famous, you may be the most important person in the universe of some.
1176. He who has the easy life knows not himself or his true friends. Indeed, problems we would have shunned, will sharpen our vision.
1177. The darker the night the more visible are the stars; even so, the dark night of the soul reveals points of truth previously unseen.
1178. We all admit that problems are good for us and make us grow. The funny thing is that no one is asking for more of them.
1179. We have cycles of adversity and peace. Use your cycle of peace wisely so you will have greater strength in your next cycle of struggle.
1180. If you take steps toward a goal latent abilities will manifest to assist you, but if you stand still you may lose what little you have.
1181. Always make important decisions and judgments in a state of peaceful reflection, as any type of irritation will cloud your thinking.
1182. A genius is merely an average person who works much more diligently and focused than average.
1183. Silence is sound, darkness is light and nothingness is form. This statement veils great mystery.
1184. Live to be trusted rather than loved and you will be trusted and loved.
1185. Give advice that is wanted and it will seem agreeable, but useless. Give advice that solves the problem and it will generally be rejected and you may be seen as a rude intruder.
1186. A rare source of good advice comes from one who has intensely suffered through costly error and wants to set things right.
1187. That which we imagine in the dark corners of our minds terrifies us much more than that which occurs in the outer world.
1188. The creative powers of the universe tend to manifest that which we think we deserve above that which we want.
1189. Seek harmlessness in word and deed, for a small harmful action now is like a seed that can grow into a tempest of destruction.
1190. Angels smile when looking upon a loving heart, a pure intent, a helping hand, a child at play, or a light turned on in the mind of a seeker.
1191. Happiness is a temporary illusion. Enjoy it while it lasts. Joy settles within the heart and is always waiting to be discovered and shared.
1192. There is outer music that you have heard before, and the inner, which is new and beautiful. Stay tuned.
1193. Great passion, if harnessed and directed, can produce great results, if not, it may become a force of destruction.
1194. Problems, stress and affliction are tests that are needed to determine how large will be your part in the game of life.
1195. Though there be many issues on the table, the real battleground is always centered on the Principle of Freedom.
1196. For a man to be called a “real man” and a woman to be a “real woman” has been a badge of honor in the past and should be so now.
1197. You do not defeat an enemy of truth by accommodating him, but by destroying the illusion that supports him.
1198. Facts are easy to find, but it takes the light of the soul to reveal a true principle and understand its applications.
1199. A person very rigid in his blind beliefs will eventually encounter truth that will shatter them with one blow. Then he can rebuild on a new and better foundation.
1200. Without a link to Higher Intelligence the seeker is as a small child with no tools to learn to read.
1201. That which causes great distress and pain to one may only be viewed as a temporary hindrance to another who keeps an eye on the goal.
1202. To accept that which cannot be changed brings a peace unknown to one who fights the inevitable.
1203. When we find our next step, however small, and take it, we will be most fulfilled, much more than an illusionary giant leap.
1204. Soul contact begins with such a “small voice” that you think it is your imagination. But each time you trust in it, the flame is fanned and it grows until the light is bright, the heat is sure, and your faith is replaced by knowledge.
1205. Knowledge with soul contact has two main advantages. First, one has guidance leading in the right direction. Secondly, one can know that he knows.
1206. They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing. So is incomplete knowledge.
1207. Any time you do not feel free it is because some knowledge is lacking.
1208. There is a difference between knowing and knowing that you know.
1209. The successful seeker will embrace that which makes sense, yet seek mysteries beyond accepted conclusions and be open to all possibilities.
1210. There is a certain comfort to dwelling in darkness, and there must be something one wants to see before a greater light can be embraced.
1211. Two keys of knowledge beyond orthodoxy are soul contact and the application of the Law of Correspondences.
1212. Too many or too few laws and regulations have a negative effect. The right amount, embraced by the majority, will bring peace among the people.
1213. If one follows the law of love, he may wind up breaking the letter of the law and being condemned by the orthodox, but approved by the Spirit.
1214. No successful game can be played without rules of order. Even so, must the seeker find the rules of life and abide by them for maximum fulfillment.
1215. On the Great Seal is written, “E pluribus unum,” or “out of many, one.” Some use this for an argument that people need to be diverse, but the meaning is that the diverse are to unite and become as one. This needs to be emphasized anew.
1216. Just and sensible rules of society do not take away freedom any more than do the rules of football.
1217. There is no point at which, having arrived, we can remain.
1218. Overcoming negativity comes not by pretending it does not exist, but by discovering principles that allow you to replace them with positivity.
1219. Tears of sorrow as well as joy are necessary ingredients for a lens to see true heaven.
1220. There are lost loves, lost opportunities, lost joys, lost victories and lost hope – so it seems, but all is never lost; instead, merely delayed until the divine moment comes when your enjoyment can be the most exquisite.
1221. Plant good seeds in your mind when you are young, for they will sprout and manifest in your features and character as you age.
1222. Some are old in their thinking and pine over opportunities lost. Then there are those transcendent souls who live in the present and are forever young, forever flexible and have their next goal in mind, even to the taking of their last mortal breath.
1223. May your progression through life be as one counting steps toward wisdom rather than years toward old age.
1224. You fall in love because you see a unique spark of the divine in that person that you never want to lose.
1225. Young children are like bolts of energy that recharge our circuits.
1226. Many of the old are young souls and the young, old souls. One with wisdom can discern them.
1227. To enjoy a fullness, make love with your mind as well as your heart.
1228. The most sinister of lies is a willful distortion of truth.
1229. The human spirit, a spark of divinity, can only be temporarily suppressed, but never defeated.
1230. A lie told again and again becomes as the truth to the deceiver, causing the originator of the lie to be the greatest victim.
1231. He who is not in search of meaning is not fully human.
1232. If you think the whole world has gone mad except you, then take a second look at your thoughts.
1233. The greatest fire is created by the tiniest most imperceptible spark; so it is with ideas that change the world.
1234. One who has little but needs nothing is richer than a billionaire who needs another billion.
1235. Most healings that are credited to various treatments should be given to nature, as the recovery would have transpired if nothing had been done.
1236. Those things that are feared, hated or despised create the most difficult of thoughts to clear but the most important.
1237. Wisdom is knowing when to be silent, when to speak and when to turn your attention in a different direction.
1238. The evils of the world such as money, passion and power are like wild horses that must be tamed and mastered to become our useful servants.
1239. The left and the right will disagree on most anything these days, except both will equally grumble about a bad cell phone connection.
1240. Free will is more than lack of restriction, for it involves a decision to decide and take responsibility for your life.
1241. There is a sight that goes beyond forms to see the formless, the principles and the inner meaning of appearances.
1242. Those who focus on the personality will find flaws in the best of us and will never find a soul mate. Instead, look for the Christ in others and you will find the love of your life as well as many faithful friends.
1243. To say that no higher intelligence created the universe is to say that zero intelligence is smarter by far than the atheist making that statement, for the unbeliever cannot come close to duplicating the complexity of the engineering that went into creating a single flower.
1244. Today we are indulged with more information than ever, but with the effect of scattering our thoughts, creating a need for focused attention on that which is important.
1245. A false belief in the mindset of the masses can be so powerful that only the rising generation can make a change.
1246. No amount of consensus justifies the elimination of dissenting free speech of any individual.
1247. When faced with the lesser of two evils, look for the third and harmless choice.
1248. That which is new is usually that which is old, but expressed differently.
1249. Yes, the present is all there is, but if one ignores the wisdom of the past and the warnings from the future then all there is will be chaos and confusion.
1250. Anything you believe is possible – if you are willing to find the steps to manifest that belief. Then, after the correct steps are found, you must be willing to take those steps; else your belief will become a fading dream.
1251. Today is the flower of the past, the seed of tomorrow.
1252. If you want a different result do not join the insane and do the same thing over and over, but ask yourself: Is my plan feasible and what do I need to change?
1253. Action without thought and thought without action are two aberrations that plague the present generation.
1254. Music and truth have a common thread in that one must see the harmony in both to fully appreciate them, and a distorted truth is like a song played out of tune.
1255. It is sad if one is poor or infirm, but sadder still if the individual does nothing to attempt to improve the situation.
1256. A union of minds is as a union of fire that removes all obstacles in its path.
1257. Beware of the individual who has crazy beliefs, for he is capable of doing crazy stuff, corresponding to his thinking.
1258. If that which makes you happy depends on others’ suffering, or making unwilling sacrifice, then happiness will be fleeting indeed.
1259. An ounce of appreciation is of more value than a ton of criticism.
1260. One who can perform with great skill and continue to joyfully serve, though no praise is received, is rich indeed.
1261. Promoting illusion because of self-deception is problematic, but one who deceives, knowing exactly what he is doing, achieves much greater harm.
1262. That belief or policy which is founded on that which is false can only be maintained by suppression and ridicule of those who seek to reveal the truth.
1263. An illogical belief cannot be dispelled by logic, but the stubborn soul’s mind must be changed by the painful experience of reality.
1264. We love those who have our virtues but tend to despise those who mirror our flaws.
1265. Do not stand on principle with such rigidity that the ultimate good is defeated. Focus on wisdom instead.
1266. No questions are a sign of few thoughts. Questions are an indication the person is thinking; good questions imply deep thoughts.
1267. To drift and go with the flow is hell, to learn and duplicate success is satisfying, but manifesting original ideas opens the gates of paradise.
1268. We all know the guy who despises wickedness in all but himself. We are happy to let him be isolated and miserable with others of like minds.
1269. Reason is like holy water on a vampire for those governed by emotion and groupthink.
1270. The greatest of the gifts of God to humanity: Laughter, reason, faith, consciousness, free will and the capacity to love and feel. Let no one take these from you.
1271. The effective seeker is willing to follow truth wherever it leads, yet tolerate, rather than attack, others in perceived illusions.
1272. We must value time as we value life for, as they say, it is the stuff life is made of.
1273. He who is corrupt will see his own distorted motives in the sincere while trusting others worse than himself.
1274. Beware of one seeking power whose hidden motive is to enslave you while promising to fulfill your desires. The wise seek always to discern the true motive of those in power.
1275. After a generation has passed most prophesies of doom not only did not happen, but are forgotten.
1276. The cure for loneliness is just one other person who understands you.
1277. God sang a new song and the universe appeared. Look within, feel the music and fulfill your destiny.
1278. Yes, be thankful for the good times when the sun is shining, for you can see and enjoy the world, but also the night that reveals the greater universe of stars and galaxies.
1279. Productive thought takes effort and is avoided by the lazy more than physical labor.
1280. What is most difficult to believe: (1) In the beginning there was a point much smaller than a grain of sand that for some unknown reason exploded in a Big Bang to make the universe or (2) A great intelligence made heaven and earth?
1281. Unless your beliefs are challenged, any truth behind them will never be fully realized.
1282. A person of average brainpower who is honest in heart and without bias will be much better at sorting out truth from error than one with a high IQ who has preconceived notions.
1283. Truth and justice may triumph in the end, but if good people relax in the present, they will get overwhelmed by deception and corruption.
1284. Take note of problems endured by your friends, not to criticize, but to avoid them in your own life.
1285. You can easily share information, but for many, common sense is only gained through painful experience.
1286. Many do not write or create for fear of lack of talent, yet there was a time that neither Shakespeare, Beethoven nor Einstein could produce anything of substance.
1287. If life is to have great meaning find something that rouses great passion.
1288. To be content with those on your level or lower is to be satisfied with the status quo. Those who want to excel will seek out others with more skill than themselves.
1289. The foolish are insulted and angry when proven wrong. The wise are happy they are now more enlightened than before.
1290. Some think we should believe their view is the truth merely because they declare it, not realizing the discerning mind needs a logical reason to accept.
1291. You work like crazy just so you can relax. Then when you take it easy, things unravel, and back to work you go.
1292. The most despicable of characters is the one who projects the image of purity yet will stab you in the back at the first convenience.
1293. One is in illusion who expects equality of outcome, illustrated by the fact that no two snowflakes are the same.
1294. It is better to have attempted a failed endeavor that demands noble thought and skill than to succeed at mediocrity.
1295. Some analogies reveal truth, but others are flawed. The sincere seeker can tell the difference.
1296. Reach your goal and set another, and then another and learn the joy that achievement brings.
1297. One who challenges the gods is more respected by them than the doting sycophant.
1298. Most can be pleasant and friendly during the good times. The real test is to be equally positive during times of rejection and misfortune. Fortunately, the inner attitude can quickly change the outer circumstances.
1299. He who has passion toward one goal will excel above the one with many.
1300. Thanks to Murphy’s Law, even if you do all in your power to cover your bases to make things work you will still have plenty of problems surface. Makes you wonder how so many careless souls out there even survive.
1301. Remember that kid in class who cracked the joke that got him in trouble? On reflection, he was the teacher and the rest were students.
1302. Praise means little to truly great souls for their prime desire is to see others inspired by them to do great works.
1303. It is much safer to deal with one who is open and angry than the quiet guy suppressing feelings, seething with offense.
1304. Never make an important decision in a disturbed emotional state, but wait until you feel at peace and your decision will be much wiser.
1305. There are two voices calling for you. The material side is shouting for attention while the spiritual whispers gently, but is the one that delivers with power.
1306. The most important question for the person with spiritual aspiration to ask is, “Can I be trusted to be good to my word?”
1307. In the best of times we tend to relax and little gets done. In the worst of times we feel the pressure and miracles often happen.
1308. Though you conquer all foes and rejoice in victory, if you relax in your pride, a David will appear and humble you with a small stone.
1309. A moment of exquisite oneness with another soul has more value than a whole lifetime lived for self.
1310. Perfection is basically the result of a process where many mistakes are made and corrected. It is always an end result, not a beginning.
1311. There is a price to pay for the doer of good deeds, as if nature has a charge for admission through the gates of service.
1312. Our expectations both reward or punish us, often more than the actual result.
1313. In the deepest pitch of the night where nothing from the world is visible, the seer will discover the light that never fails and reveals All There Is.
1314. All things old are not bad nor are all new things improvements. The wise must discern and choose well.
1315. No one is strong enough to take on the worries of the world, or even their own potential problems of tomorrow, but all of us can handle what is right here in front of us at this moment. That is what counts.
1316. To say much in a few simple words requires more thought than the complex in many words.
1317. If as much effort were put into presenting the truth as promoting the false, then the people would not have to endure such division as is in our midst.
1318. If you love inspiring words and deeds of great souls, you are nourishing seeds of greatness within yourself.
1319. Show appreciation today. It could be the only spark of goodness that a depressed soul has received for some time, perhaps even salvaging a life.
1320. Unless humanity produces those who can perceive and understand works of light, it will be as if the servants of light do not exist.
1321. Those who reveal the light and see the light constitute a greater light with hidden revelation.
1322. For each person in need of love there has to be one to send it. You can choose to be that one.
1323. Doubting yourself weakens the soul. Therefore, search for this prime ingredient of failure and cast it out.
1324. Only those who embrace the light can see and appreciate that which the light reveals.
1325. Reason only has effect on the reasonable, but will only aggravate those attached to illusion.
1326. For many, an insult arouses the greatest of passions for retribution when it should be the least. Instead, passionately respond in kind to loving souls.
1327. Beauty, as registered by human eyes, is merely a reminder of the exquisite perfection that awaits us in the higher realms.
1328. Let us go the next step beyond wireless and communicate mind to mind, heart to heart and soul to soul.
1329. There are those who seek the meaning of life, others who want to improve upon it and then the many who just want to live it without thinking about it.
1330. Find a great soul in our history and chances are he or she will have been focused on understanding and applying higher will and intelligence.
1331. Never be overly satisfied with where you are, for life will be without meaning if you have no place to go.
1332. It is better to be alone than risk picking up the disease of negativity from infected souls.
1333. Human beings overestimate their ability to use power and authority correctly than any other thing.
1334. Exquisite enjoyments are rare because the mood, the focus and the timing must be right. If the extraordinary became ordinary, then where would we find the special moments of life?
1335. If you come across two teachers and not sure which is best to engage – go with the one from whom you feel the most spiritual love.
1336. The many are impressed with big words and complex explanations. The few recognize the genius of making the complex so simple a child can understand.
1337. The most important knowledge to be gained in life comes not from books or teachers, but from insights through inner reflection.
1338. Some days are full of sunshine and joy yet you still embrace the cloudy days that hide the sun and bring nourishing raindrops which cause flowers to bloom.
1339. What’s the next big thing? Make it a new and improved version of yourself.
1340. Gold mixes with common dirt until someone sees its value. Even so, there is a golden spirit in you waiting to be recognized.
1341. Bad timing can make an intelligent person seem like a caveman; whereas good timing projects the image of a sharp mind.
1342. The few who proclaim and live the principle of freedom walk into the very heart of God, drawing many behind them.
1343. A good friend is one with whom you can share crazy ideas and this person will not think you are crazy.
1344. Many people stand on principle with such rigidity that the ideal is shattered and the principle is lost.
1345. Managing your physical needs with wisdom is an essential step to gaining spiritual mastery. Worry over health, safety or finances are great distractions.
1346. Indecision occurs when the power of decision falls asleep or is shut down by fear.
1347. Little children remind us of the innocence and purity we should have as adults.
1348. Compromise is where both sides, not just the other guy, yield for the good of the whole. A simple point, but beyond the understanding of most politicians.
1349. Why do some see beauty and perfection when others see ugliness in the same thing? In the answer lies the mystery behind human conflict.
1350. The greatest adventures and experiences in life are usually the result of bad planning or a terrible misjudgment. The funny thing is after it is all over we wouldn’t trade the experience for anything.
1351. No life is so difficult that you cannot make it worse by following the easy path.
1352. Someday everything will make perfect sense, and when it does, nothing that troubles you now will matter much.
1353. Though you are on in years, do not consider yourself old; though you have nothing, do not be poor; though you have troubles, dwell in peace rather than sorrow.
1354. You can only recall the past but physically move into the future. Thus the past is a guide, but the future should be the focus of attention.
1355. It would be foolish to follow one who proclaims to be of great works and wisdom and from a past life but has nothing to show in this one.
1356. When the seeker can see error with accepted authorities, yet recognize truth spoken by the despised, he has arrived at the threshold of true knowledge.
1357. Care not for honors, degrees, titles, accolades, progenitors or the praise of the world in accessing the value of a person’s works and words. Only value them by the weight with which they register upon your soul.
1358. Do you desire to open the gates and rule a kingdom? Then control your speech, rule over your words in good times and bad. Then watch the kingdom come to you.
1359. Those who come into our lives are like pieces of a puzzle, and if we look carefully we will eventually see the whole picture.
1360. Always consider relativity. The situations you complain about may seem like heaven compared to others less fortunate.
1361. To obtain a thing of value you have to give up something else. When selecting what you want to acquire, also select that which can be sacrificed.
1362. If each person were reduced to a song some would be sad songs, others happy, some hits, others not. Pick what you want to be and play it well.
1363. A locked mindset is a terrible prison that can force the inmate to willingly give up life and liberty for an insane belief.
1364. Sound arguments only have an effect on sound minds.
1365. Cures for Depression
- Make someone smile.
- Tell someone they are loved and appreciated.
- Do something helpful to others.
- Learn something new.
- Find something to enjoy at the end of each day.
1266. What we want to be true is the greatest roadblock to finding what is really true.
1367. We must cease hating others because we think we see hate in them, but extend love and goodwill to all who are willing to receive.
1368. High points of ecstasy, joy or attainment are great because they are difficult and rare. The seeker must descend into the valley so he can assess the next mountain to climb.
1369. If bliss was our consistent state then this high would seem normal. This gives us a hint as to why we were born in this world of trials. When we finish here and return to spirit we shall have joy in reclaiming our inheritance.
1370. Some focus on finding truth as it is and others as it fits their illusions. Both find what they are looking for.
1371. Only in the light can seekers adjust their values so they are in alignment with the will of heaven, for what is valued separates the light from the dark.
1372. Many are frustrated because they wish they had a great work to do that will be praised by millions, while ignoring a great effect that can be had on a distressed individual here and there.
1373. Those who insist that you conform to their idea of what is worthy of love are the unloving ones.
1374. Darkness takes us into many a peril and tries to save itself with more darkness when only a candle of light is needed for deliverance.
1375. Many who have slaved for great possessions use and enjoy them less than poor people who make full use of what they have.
1376. Beauty is visible evidence of an intelligent creator whether manifesting as a piece of human art or a flower.
1377. Neglect deprives dreams of their life. Feed them well that they may live and multiply.
1378. That which brings love, joyousness and peace is Divine Reality. That which brings fear, pain and sorrow comes from illusion.
1379. If a little is good, how much more is better? That is the question.
1380. Some individuals have souls so potent that they would be attractive in any body, yet others would be dull if they switched places with the latest heartthrob.
1381. Genius is loved and appreciated by many, but hated by the big egos who despise anyone who excels them.
1382. Outward beauty comes and goes, but inward beauty remains if nurtured.
1383. One piece out of order can change perfection to disaster. Hence the importance of finding your place in the scheme of things.
1384. The good, the beautiful and the true inspire love. Hate springs from a distorted perception of these things.
1385. One who stands on the foundation of truth fears not a close inspection of thoughts and motives. But one who stands on deception becomes angry when questioned and examined.
1386. The unenlightened feel that it is fine to force their vision of good on the other guy because the other guy’s vision is seen as evil. Instead, the true evil is the force, not the vision.
1387. Since energy follows thought it only makes sense to place your thought on beauty, love and peace rather than worries, fear and doom.
1388. God’s handwriting is in the stars; His love in a child’s eyes; His light in all life reaching toward the sun.
1389. Some believe a truth because they understand it. Others believe because it was told to them. The first sees at day the second feels at night.
1390. Only the truth can bring true glory.
1391. The test of the open mind is to encounter a truth that runs contrary to an established belief.
1392. Delay of action and relying on study to master a skill is the path to mediocrity.
1393. Happiness is directly linked to making other lives better. Disgruntled ones need to reflect on this.
1394. The source of liberation is not all within or without, but a balance of the two.
1395. The tighter we hold to material possessions the slippery they become. True abundance comes to one who gives that he may receive again.
1396. All life needs purpose, whether it be a blade of grass or the greatest among us. The greater the purpose you discover and fill the greater will be your fulfillment.
1397. A pleasure shared doubles the enjoyment.
1398. Use ordinary circumstances to regularly do small but beneficial deeds, and the time will come that the wholeness of your labor will be seen as a work of greatness.
1399. From acts of love spring more love until there is fullness. From selfishness springs misery until the loving path of service is found.
1400. Wisdom and love are interdependent. You cannot be wise without love and love is not complete without wisdom.
1401. The simplicity of the point, the circle, the square and triangle lay the foundation for the great complexity of creation.
1402. We live in a world saturated by overwhelming knowledge that would be envied by Socrates, yet are governed by simple sound bites that would embarrass the sages of the past.
1403. You can be counted successful in life if others feel richer for knowing you and look forward to your presence.
1404. Those who say there is no hell must not know those presently living in the chains of tyranny, want or affliction. Those who say there is no heaven have missed out on the greater joys of life.
1405. The power in our thoughts, words and intent is far greater than realized by the many, but the few use them to change the world.
1406. Which would be more like heaven in the hereafter? Living with interesting, but flawed people, or the pious who never even said a cuss word or watched an R rated movie?
1407. Some say you cannot talk about or understand a thing unless you have experienced it. Well, I do not have to drive over a cliff or experience many other negatives to know they are something I want to avoid.
1408. It is an honor if you were born into illusion and moved to higher truth, but if you were given a foundation of truth by your parents and you rejected it then that is a shame indeed.
1409. Ever notice that those who focus on the good seem to have a life of good fortune while those who dwell on the negative complain of continual misfortune?
1410. Poverty and wealth are states of consciousness that have little to do with material possessions.
1411. Forget about just being good enough to do your job. Improve in something every day for maximum satisfaction in life.
1412. When science discovers a rough but ancient tool they say this is proof of the presence of intelligent human creation, but when they discovered DNA, which is more complex than any computer, they discounted the creative power of Higher Intelligence. Does not compute.
1413. The scripture says that “the love of money is the root of all evil.” Money itself is a neutral force that can be used for either good or evil. Corrupt desire is the problem.
1414. Reality does not ridicule, but reality can make one feel ridiculous.
1415. I would rather be where there is thriving light and life in the midst of a few than conform to the unthinking many.
1416. All have a blind spot where they cannot see the truth about themselves. Listen to your friends as they will tell you what it is.
1417. So far, the fear of the Coronavirus has created much more damage than the virus itself.
1418. Isn’t it strange how the negative has such impact? For instance, it seems that losing an hour through Daylight Savings happens twice as often as gaining one even though they are equal.
1419. Panic is generally worse than that which the masses are panicking over.
1420. In good circumstances 90% of the people are friendly and reliable, but when a situation becomes stressful, or threatening, the opposite occurs and you are lucky if you can trust 10%.
1421. There are those who speak to be heard and others to be understood. The first is to be avoided and the latter warrants consideration.
1422. When examined honestly, truth reveals itself to be true and that which is false is seen for what it is.
1423. If your thoughts are loving, love will manifest, If your thoughts are happy, you’ll be happy. The recipe is so simple it is not accepted and overlooked.
1424. The critical mind often sees flaws that do not exist and their criticisms are destructive. On the other hand, a rare correction from a loving heart can save the day.
1425. If we had no eyes and an individual created one it would be hailed as the greatest act of genius of all time, yet many with darkened minds see the creation of the entire body as an accident of blind forces.
1426. To be a skeptic while seeking the truth is a positive thing, even if it goes against accepted authorities, the media and the little old lady next door.
1427. People either move out of the way or assist one who makes a bold decision and moves forward with purpose.
1428. Great leaps forward occur when the seeker takes the wrong path, honestly analyzes the results, realizes the error and chooses again.
1429. Written words are frozen thoughts and if a new insight is conveyed they will not pass away.
1430. Even though I am open to all things, I will question all things.
1431. I have taken many steps that have led me toward the truth. Now I will take one more.
1432. Instead of fear, which is more contagious than any virus, focus on the Divine Power within that will renew and sustain you.
1433. There is a spiritual message behind any significant event. There are lessons humanity is supposed to learn from the happenings of the day. Let us press on to a positive outcome.
1434. To be yourself you have to be one of the few who understand what that self is.
1435. It takes many noble thoughts to manifest even one noble action, for such an action is the incarnation of many thoughts.
1436. Perhaps, if humanity reimagines God as a loving parent instead of a cruel punishing dictator, reality itself will change for the better.
1437. You will not find love without until you first find it within.
1438. In the beginning was the point vibrating in divine space, creating the wavelength, creating sound, creating the word, creating all there is.
1439. One who sees wealth in possessions will never have enough, but the person who finds wealth in the realms of Spirit will have an overwhelming supply.
1440. If your life were a book, would it be an interesting read, and, if made into a movie, who would play you?
1441. Some events are signposts with messages, while others are just events. Your internal sense can tell the difference.
1442. Would you trade a clear conscience for a million dollars? If not, you have taken a step toward true wealth.
1443. If you do not know a thing with reasonable certainty do not offer a guess as if it is the truth, or, nine times out of ten, you will regret it.
1444. A great poem, a song, a story, talent or work of art are all held in the hands of your inner soul, waiting to be discovered.
1445. If our consciousness is merely created by a computer brain, as many scientists claim, does this mean that your computer also dreams at night when you turn it off and daydreams in the day when it is on?
1446.I am a point of fire within a greater fire,
In the group of which I am a part.
Together we are one flame,
Focused in the fire of the Holy One,
Which burns away all that which veils pure Spirit.
1447. The understanding of truth through inner contact represents the greatest advance in learning since the written word was discovered.
1448. Many take pride with the quantity of knowledge in their heads, but the quality is the important thing. The wise carefully select their sources of knowledge.
1449. If we were as concerned about what goes into our minds as food for our bodies we’d all be geniuses.
1450. Truth is its own authority. When seen it cannot be unseen. Revealing it is the great quest.
1451. Ineffective believers are everywhere, but there is strength in knowing, and even greater in knowing that you know.
1452. In times of stress hope is often the only light to be seen. Never be the one to take that away but seek to make it manifest.
1453. When an event is presented through conflicting reports we can either go with the version that fits our bias or search out the real truth.
1454. To gain knowledge is good. To reflect upon it is even better, but to apply it is a game changer.
1455. A book, a thought or an idea can live forever if it speaks to the soul.
1456. People get excited about new things when there is often more value and quality in the old.
1457. Those overly stressed out because of fear of the Coronavirus do not know what real stress is.
1458. The foolish give highest value to money and possessions and the wise to time. Unlike money, all have the same amount of time, and how it is spent will determine the quality of life.
1459. If the goal is to avoid risk at all costs then the final cost will be worse than the risk which was to be avoided.
1460. Courage is relative. Some who will put their lives on the line in the battlefield will cower to the weak who make an emotional attack.
1461. Speak only that which people are willing to hear and not longer than they enjoy hearing it.
1462. Shakespeare was able to say more in a sentence than a blowhard politician says in his entire life.
1463. People confuse quality and quantity. The wise always prefer a little of something exquisitely good over large quantities of mediocrity.
1464. Does it make sense to destroy many lives by economic starvation to save a few lives from the virus?
1465. Many seek in vain to see the second coming of Christ when they have not experienced a first coming by searching their own hearts.
1466. Brevity is appreciated, even from one who is wise, but considered a real godsend from the guy who normally rambles on and says nothing.
1467. The media is the Pied Piper of humanity sounding notes that those grounded in raw emotion feel they must follow to the exclusion of doing their own thinking.
1468. Many seem to think that the 54,000 deaths from the Coronavirus are a much bigger loss than the 2,800,000 other deaths that happen each year in the U. S., many of which are preventable.
1469. It is too bad that the word “brotherhood” is considered sexist by some today, for it describes a camaraderie that transcends sex, something we do not want to lose.
1470. Seek not for perfection, but to take your next step forward, imperfect though it may be.
1471. There are beginnings to all creations, but no beginning to beginnings.
1472. That which is seen as good in one age can be viewed as evil in another.
1473. If knowledge alone were power then anyone with internet access would be supremely powerful. Only applied knowledge has power.
1474. The best humor highlights obvious truth in a unique way. Then there is distorted humor of attack that only appeals to a biased few.
1475. It is far easier to excel when you are working on something you love.
1476. Always be working on something for which you feel passion and love, even if it is only a few minutes a day.
1477. Training your mind to handle two or more things at once is equivalent to adding many years to your life.
1478. Those who do not feel a passion about living and achieving have not looked in the right direction.
1479. We all receive payment for our labors. Some receive it in cash and but others gladly accept love and appreciation.
1480. Some work harder to escape work than that which is needed to achieve success.
1481. There are standard criminals who wind up in jail, and then there are the clever ones in positions of power who do much more damage with seeming impunity.
1482. Imagination, perseverance and common sense are more powerful ingredients to success than the high I.Q.
1483. Be selective of those you help, for some require much more payment than your voluntary gift.
1484. Perfection is achieved not only by finding the true and workable, but by finding that which is not true and does not work and not repeating the same mistakes indefinitely.
1485. If you do not look you will not see, even if the thing is easily visible.
1486. If you do not focus on understanding what you know, then adding more of what you do not know will have little effect.
1487. Thinking originates from emotion as well as mind, and they both use the brain. Emotional thinking is more popular, but the mind is much more accurate.
1488. The guy who is most rigidly sure he is right is usually subject to the greatest error.
1489. Beware of the guy who seems overly helpful for there is often a hidden motive.
1490. When you sense a “but” coming in a conversation you can pretty much ignore all that has been said.
1491. A belief that there is a higher purpose behind the disturbing events of the day brings a peace not shared by the pessimist.
1492. Fear without judgment often causes one to avoid a lesser calamity in exchange for a greater one.
1493. A person can make great errors yet maintain a clear conscience if the heart is pure.
1494. The unthinking fight change, and it matters not whether it is change for the better or the worse.
1495. There is no such thing as sacrifice. There is only payment, or exchange of energy, for that which is desired.
1496. Irreverence, correctly applied, is as much of a divine quality as is reverence.
1497. If you hear excessive hate expressed toward a person or idea then investigate, as there is something of value to be discovered.
1498. You cannot control the evil spoken by malicious minds, but you can ignore it.
1499. We are all asleep to different degrees. Listen to that inner voice which calls you to awaken to the real world.
1500, Some teachers see themselves as authorities not to be questioned while the good ones see themselves as guides, merely pointing you the right direction on the path.
1501. To see reality as it is rather than as you want it to be is to take a great step from darkness into the light.
1502. Humans ignorantly create undesirable things with their careless thoughts. Be therefore aware of what goes in and out of your mind.
1503. As long as you believe that what you see with your physical eyes as all there is, that will be all there is.
1504. If a teaching does not make sense you either do not understand or it is just plain wrong. You must discover which it is.
1505. Truth is not what seems true, or desired to be true but simply what is, nothing more or less.
1506. One focused on reason, having a few facts, can reach a more accurate conclusion than many an expert with countless facts in his head.
1507. Give no one power to press emotional buttons to produce guilt, fear or shame. Rely on your own intelligence to make corrections in life.
1508. Being a loving, helpful and harmless person does not insulate one from hateful attacks. A light shining in the eyes of those in darkness can inflame rage.
1509. Words alone convey only data. Words generated by emotion stir emotion. Words generated by thought and emotion create reality.
1510. When you hear that a person, a book or a work is evil, consider that the opposite may be true.
1511. For a taste of heaven surround yourself with good friends.
1512. Truth is true whether spoken by an angel or devil, a friend or an enemy.
1513. The enemy of freedom hides his true intention and his presence, and uses disposable pawns to wrest power from the innocent.
1514. Your past worries are now gone, as shall be your present ones with the passage of time.
1515. Little realized is the desire to be heard and understood exceeds the desire for change. People know what they want to say, but do not know the solutions.
1516. A warm and understanding heart can heal the afflicted far beyond any medical prescription.
1517. It takes a great soul to wish happiness on the person who has broken one’s heart.
1518. If you error, error on the path of inclusiveness rather than exclusiveness.
1519. Contemplating the unknowable makes the mysteries more knowable.
1520. Any struggle to find truth will reveal some truth; therefore, struggle on.
1521. Humor that has to be explained is no longer humor. The best communication is found in the space between the words.
1522. If another deceives you, blame yourself not them, for it was you who missed the truth.
1523. It is a big mistake to be neutral when taking a stand can stop evil in its tracks.
1524. Non duality is like one seed, but when planted in the soil of universal mind becomes many.
1525. Flashlight analogy. The Will of God is the power source, truth is the light bulb. Our power of decision turns the light on and reason points the light in the needed direction.
1526. Are those who preach salvation the type of characters with whom you want to spend eternity? Maybe not.
1527. Don’t wait for inspiration, but proceed as if you already have it, for the kingdom of heaven is within.
1528. Beware of that person who tells you what God thinks, for this merely supports the worship of an idol of the false god without, instead of discovering the true God within.
1529. The holograph and your physical body are both compose of the same thing – wavelengths. The only difference is density.
1530. A thought, planted in the mind, accepted by the heart and confirmed by the soul has to manifest on some level.
1531. There are victims of circumstances and then there are victims of one’s own thinking, but wait! Our thinking creates circumstances.
1532. The flimsiest paper becomes strong when folded several times; even so, the uniting of many minds creates great power.
1533. Be aware of the sufferings in the world but not consumed by them else the joys of life will be suppressed.
1534. Seek the path of joy for it negates pain and suffering, not only for you, but for others.
1535. The mind has unlimited power, but we have used this to limit ourselves. Find those limiting thoughts, change your mind and set yourself free.
1536. That which doesn’t love you is not from God, nor even the devil, but is merely a mistaken notion.
1537. We must comprehend the principle and meaning of truth else be deceived by illusion after illusion.
1538. Anger and hate are the result of self deception and illusion. Love and peace come from clearly seeing the truth.
1539. There are two types of people. Those who favor illusion over truth and those who love truth wherever it leads.
1540. Unlimited love, peace and power, which is your birthright, does not seem possible because your unlimited mind believes otherwise.
1541. Most can appreciate the intelligence of those near their own level, but, unless the mind is open, those on a higher level will often be seen as an enemy to truth.
1542. Think in your heart, feel in your mind, breathe from the spirit, and touch with your soul.
1543. Incorrect predictions of false prophets are often overlooked by their followers while true teachers are attacked for telling the truth.
1544. That which is a consuming worry to one is but a trifle to another. The difference is not in the threat but the attitude.
1545. We communicate with words, emotion, thought and finally soul to soul where real truth is exchanged.
1546. If you seek a life that has meaning and fulfillment engage your power to create something that others will appreciate.
1547. Civilization is at risk when mob action and rioting has more influence than the will and common sense of the people.
1548. Never betray a trust. Getting it back again is a Herculean task.
1549. A keen observation of the mistakes of others can save a lifetime of pain.
1550. People fight against new and beneficial changes, not because of reason, but because they fear change.
1551. Cowards will attack the innocent who will do them no harm, but praise and embrace the tyrant.
1552. The foolish will provoke an enemy into action against them when they would have normally been ignored.
1553. We are looking for differences in each other when we should be looking for similarities. We look for something to hate rather than to embrace with love. To heal humanity we must see each other as equal human beings from the same source.
1554. If you want a true answer only ask God for that which will benefit others besides yourself.
1555. Many who do not like what is, create an inferior fantasy world for themselves of what is not.
1556. To be sane in an insane world is counted as madness.
1557. Criticism hurts, but can be useful; whereas praise may hide a flaw that needs correction.
1558. Free speech slogan in the modern era: I will defend to the death your right to speak if I agree, but your life is at risk if I do not.
1559. The truly educated are those who never cease to learn from their own initiative.
1560. A true sage is one who can see themself as others see them, yet can see others as they see themselves.
1561. There are two types of people. Those who go through life asleep and unquestioning, as if in a dream, and those who are at least trying to wake up.
1562. Taking action can be good, bad or just busy work. Choose wisely, but at least let posterity know you were once alive.
1563. Experience is the one thing that we know is real and not illusion, as even experience in a dream is an actual event for our consciousness.
1564. We see with our eyes and hear with our ears yet we only know through the sense of our inner Spirit.
1565. There are all kinds of flaws in everything that God has created because that’s the way it’s supposed to be. Perfection is a journey rather than a final adjustment.
1566. If a teacher or guru insists you call him Father, Brother, Mother, His Holiness, Reverend or some other title, then, run.
1567. Until one spends more energy on finding knowledge and wisdom than toward personal comfort, he is not a true seeker.
1568. If you are prepared to not allow anyone to hold you hostage because of attachment to a person, place or thing, then you are free.
1569.True salvation is to be relieved of guilt, not your flaws, which are often in the eye of the beholder.
1570. We have before us the American Dream and the American Nightmare. It is up to us what the end will be.
1571. In America we pay for our own mistakes, our kids mistakes, our ancestors mistakes and those who are not our ancestors.
1572. Many falsely hope that when the rioters take over that they will be spared because they cheered them on.
1573. When it is 100 degrees outside hotter is bad and colder is good. When it is below zero then colder is bad and warmer is good thus demonstrating the relativity of good and evil.
1574. To feel insulted when the other person means no harm is a much bigger problem on your end than theirs.
1575. We may resist to the death logical reasoning of an adversary yet yield in an instant to an inner realization.
1576. There are those who disagree merely to be disagreeable, others who hate the other guy and do not want him to be right and then a few who see a legitimate problem.
1577. Even a lie can be a tool to discover truth. The sincere seeker will see the lie and seek to discover the truth it is hiding.
1578. Perfection is a journey that reaches its destination, even though imperfect obstacles and detours were encountered along the way.
1579. Love creates bias for and hate produces bias against. Only by rising above emotion can the truth be seen.
1580. Search for truth today
You will find a way
Though the skies are gray
The sun will send its rays.
1581. If you are willing to submit to any outer authority over the inner then the time will come that the outer will order you to do the unthinkable.
1582. If you think you’ll use something “someday”, and put it away, there is a 99% chance that someday never comes.
1583. First you learn and “know about,”
Then you do and “know how,”
Finally, you experience and you “know.”
1584. Question for orthodox believer: How could one enjoy heaven if even one child or friend is burning in hell forever? Are we more merciful than God?
1585. Sleep is but a near death experience. In real death we sleep deeply to this world, but awaken in another.
1586. Air is the most essential substance for our existence, yet no one hoards it, but all take what they need. One day, this will be the case with other human needs.
1587. What is difficult to believe is what people do believe.
1588. Seeing was believing until Photoshop came along.
1589. Those who question scientific, but unproven consensus, are labeled as heretics, even though, after a passage of time, the majority of such consensus is proven incorrect.
1590. It is true that many laws are flawed, but imperfect law is much better than no law and anarchy.
1591. To deny or suppress your feelings does not make them go away; instead, they hide and later return with a vengeance.
1592. Essential food for the healthy mind: good books, good friends, good teachers, good thoughts with some light-hearted humor to aid in digestion.
1593. If the truth we know is stranger than fiction just imagine how strange the truth we do not know may be.
1594. To know the character of another look at:
The books he reads
The friends he attracts
How he spends his free time
How he treats those who cannot help him.
1595. Never has there been such a difference between the vast information available and the usable knowledge absorbed.
1596. Good humor that is seen by all can expose the distortion of evil; whereas mean spirited sarcasm merely strengthens prison walls of illusion around those who relish it.
1597. Seeing is believing in what you see, which may not be what is actually there.
1598. A press that is free to only give one point of view is not free.
1599. Quantum leaps forward that are positive are rare and take effort, but falling into the abyss is effortless. It is difficult to build a thing of beauty, but easy to destroy.
1600. Sometimes peace can only be acquired by fighting back and exposing the true enemies of real peace.
1601. Many who accomplish great things were seen as ordinary when young, yet many who seemed extraordinary in youth never excelled as adults.
1602. To attempt to force others to conform to your version of correct speech is to join the mindset of fanatics in the past who burned heretics at the stake.
1603. The only way darkness can prevail is to control those who seek to turn on the lights.
1604. To blame the result of bad judgment on the will of God is an insult to Deity.
1605. What is seen as random chance is merely an event composed of numerous unrecognized causes.
1606. What is the greater sin? To appear polished and controlled but bore people to death, or to ruffle feathers and stir up some excitement?
1607. We fear that which we imagine much more than reality itself.
1608. Sometimes a truth must be exaggerated to humorous proportions, else the point will not be grasped.
1609. Every event has a cause, but many mistakenly see minor events in their life as something major, demanding the full attention of God.
1610. Live your life so others will yearn for your presence after you are gone.
1611. Devils and angels are real and are within us. We choose which one to manifest.
1612. The betrayal of trust may be forgiven, but not forgotten.
1613. Tune out irritating people as if they do not exist; then they are left to just irritate themselves.
1614. There are two difficult steps in a great accomplishment. The first is to begin, the second is to finish.
1615. You create your own reality whether you believe it or not. Understanding this is a key to power.
1616. If you love someone do not let them go, but fight for them. Let annoying people go.
1617. Forgiveness can be obtained from any benevolent soul but the restoration of a broken trust must be earned and proven to be real.
1618. The highest sign of good character is found in one who values his or her word and seeks to make it true.
1619. To be trusted for your word without the need to sign strict legal documents is among the highest of honors.
1620. One who achieves greatness enters a dangerous land where the many who expect success with no effort will fire darts of jealously, greed and anger in an attempt to destroy.
1621. Those who are waiting on Congress to pass laws to make them happy and prosperous will never be happy or prosperous.
1622. The Founders pledged their lives, their fortunes and their “sacred honor.” This generation understands the value of life and fortune but who speaks of the value of sacred honor? This quality which was seen as equal with life itself must be reclaimed.
1623. Ever notice that those who are fussy about healthy habits are often sickly; whereas, many who seem careless live healthy lives?
1624. If you can mix with the high and the low, the carnal and the spiritual, the sane and the insane yet remain under the stable guidance from your own soul, you have achieved an important mastery.
1625. It matters little what others think of me so long as my conscience is clear and I follow the highest I know.
1626. It is an honor to be attacked by mean-spirited, ill-informed and delusionary characters.
1627. One who chooses happiness over integrity will, in the end, have neither. But one who chooses the path of honor will have all good things in the end.
1628. A glass of wine with good friends is like a medicine; whereas, a large soda is an assault on the health of the body.
1629. Concern not yourself with judging insulting words directed at you, for the real test is how much power you allow them to have.
1630. Choose your path wisely, for improving character one per cent may take a lifetime, yet it can be destroyed in five minutes.
1631. Praise coming from one with impure motive has no value, but sincere appreciation is priceless.
1632. Reflect on that by which you will be remembered after you die while you yet live.
1633. The weakness of people in a free society is that they support those who would destroy them and frustrate those who want to help.
1634. Two plus two equals four and nothing else, though corrupt thinking says otherwise.
1635. Great minds disturb mediocre minds.
1636. One with courage and daring, who takes initiative, can overwhelm a legion of fearful souls.
1637. The impulse is toward faster everything; to go faster, read faster, think faster, etc., but those who do not slow down at times and contemplate the pieces will miss the greater vision.
1638. Think of the person you despise the most and describe him or her. Next, look in the mirror and see how close the description fits.
1639. Rules for a happy life.
(1) Set goal
(2) Work to achieve goal.
(3) Set new goal.
1640. When humanity awakens it will discover that its destiny is to save the planet, not destroy it.
1641. To be seen as a benevolent and decent character, though boring, has little value. But to be seen as exciting as well as a good guy is priceless.
1642. Keep alive the child in you that wants to play, to laugh, to explore, to question and to hug.
1643. The quality of one’s questions reveals the quality of the mind, and to have none is a sorry state.
1644. The power of words is obvious when you feel the difference through hearing words like faith, hope and love contrasted to fear, hate and loathing.
1645. A leader not willing to do the menial and unrecognized work when required is not a true leader.
1646. Light shining in darkness is darkness. Light shining ON darkness reveals.
1647. Many are deceived in thinking the time of great opportunity was in generations passed, but the truth is the greatest time to make a difference is always here and now.
1648. There are no monuments honoring bureaucracies. It is the individual taking initiative who stands out in history.
1649. If you do not know where you are going, the chances are you will not like where you wind up.
1650. If what a person does runs contrary to his words, then trust what you see above what you hear.
1651. If the average person took as much interest in wisdom as gossip, then he would not be average.
1652. If “they” has traction in replacing the single “he” or “she”, confusion will be the result. Readers will not only be in the dark as to gender, but the number of people involved.
1653. If a plan is good then determination can make it a reality. If it is flawed it will eventually collapse forcing a reformulation.
1654. The problem with giving money or material goods is that soon more hands are out in need than one can possibly help. This would not be the case if all did their share.
1655. Those with absolute certainty their dogma is right are like a balloon approaching the point of a pin.
1656. Those who support common beliefs endorsed by authorities are honored in life. Those who question and replace the false with the true are honored in death.
1657. There is little difference between the named god of a religion or the designated ideal of the atheist. Both are outside of self; whereas the Kingdom of God is within.
1658. Time first destroys the bad ideas and lets the good ones live a little longer, but they too will fall to be ever replaced by something better.
1659. There’s gotta be a message in the fact that it is so much easier to adjust to having an extra hour, compared to losing an hour, when we switch to standard time.
1660. There are rebels who are against tyranny and other rebels who are deceived to support tyranny over freedom. One must clear away the fog of illusion before he rebels.
1661. If emotionally based people do not agree with the message they attack the messenger; whereas, thinking people refute the message.
1662. When the individual becomes a light unto others he then becomes a light unto himself. He buries not his light under a bushel but lets it shine upon a hill until all partake equally of the glowing flame.
1663. Enlightened people can only be gathered by shining forth a homing beacon of light in words of light. Light cleaves to light and recognizes itself in others who are prepared.
1664. Love is manifested as we move toward union. Hate grows in separative thinking.
1665. The Big Bang is a symbol of all creation, from the universe, to the explosive multiplication of cells after human conception to an idea whose time has come.
1666. Do not yield to fear and speak around the truth, but present it as it is with clarity
1667. Truth is like an arrow that will pierce the heart of those who resist, yet hit the target of joy for the true seeker.
1668. Practice may not always bring complete perfection, but no practice never works.
1669. The non thinker accepts consensus thought.
The thinker is skeptical.
The genius reveals its flaws and is hated.
1670. The false conscience tells you to not have fun when you should have fun.
The true conscience protects you from harming others.
1671. Fortunately, it is a rare thing when the future turns into the gloom and doom expected by the many.
1672. The rising generation always looks for a cause to set them apart. They feel they have found it when their elders are alarmed.
1673. Evil prevails when good people do nothing is the old maxim. How do you get good people to do nothing? Deceive them to place their attention where the problem is not so the real evil can continue to grow.
1674. Things change and stay the same, as they say, but there are times when real change is made through a focused will.
1675. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, but there are times that saying “I love you” is worth a thousand pictures.
1676. Action may speak louder than words but inaction also sends a strong message.
1677. All good things come to an end but, fortunately, there is always a new beginning.
1678. They say that all is fair in love and war, but the trouble is that some are always in love or at war so everything seems justified.
1679. If all the world is a stage then what is your part and how well are you playing it?
1680. God has raised my vision from the dread of earth to the joy of heaven. I see heaven and feel unspeakable joy.
1681. We create our reality and then blame our own creation for what it seems to do to us.
1682. A lot of what comes to one who merely waits is not what he waited for or wanted.
1683. You may not be able to make a difference in the world but there are at least a couple people in your life whose world you can change.
1684. The greatest dangers are faced by those who fear risk and go to great lengths to avoid it.
1685. Every truth, no matter how insignificant or mundane, is an important piece of the great puzzle, just as every soul is an important part of the Life of God.
1686. If you are damned if you do and damned if you don’t, then you might as well do it.
1687. Those who side with the truth have many forces against them, but their single most powerful weapon is the truth itself.
1688. What you love about others reflects the best within you whereas that which is hated in others will reveal your own flaws.
1689. Desperate times may require desperate measures but if you just kick back and relax during good times they will soon turn desperate.
1690. There is no dark night of the soul, for the inner light is always there, but there are times when we focus where the light of the soul is not.
1691. Not only does a cloud have a silver lining but above it is a golden sun and an unlimited universe.
1692. Your 15 minutes of fame should be enough to convince you that is not where the greatest joys of life are found.
1693. The eyes may be the window to the soul, but the heart is the door to releasing its love.
1694. Better late than never if the event is interesting, but, if not, better never at all.
1695. Better safe than sorry is for the timid; whereas tis better to take a risk than suffer a life of regret.
1696. A gathering of lights occurs when the ruling powers reach a point of corruption that is beyond reform.
1697. Common stones have such little value that people pay to have them hauled away. But if a master builder uses such a stone in the creation of a masterpiece it becomes priceless. You are a stone in the hands of a master builder, the God within.
1698. Instead of fighting fire with fire take away the oxygen of hate and still the flames with the Spirit of Peace.
1699. Many mysteries are revealed to one who looks, sees and accepts.
1700. Guilt is the most destructive emotion God never created.
1701. One way or another I have power to decide to be or not to be.
1702. All thought is a creative force, but thought energized by belief penetrates all barriers.
1703. We may disagree on politics and religion, but it is difficult to disagree on a shared experience. Let us therefore share love and goodwill to all and heal the world.
1704. Stories of fiction are rejected if they sound like they cannot be true, but there are many truths, stranger than fiction, that one must believe or reject reality.
1705. A feeling of contentment and inner peace about your life is a sign you are headed the right direction.
1706. If you want to find the truth, you must be the truth – your word must always be true.
1707. Maybe today is the day that you will perform a simple act of kindness that will change a life.
1708. Give the benefit of the doubt, but when there is no doubt act decisively.
1709. Discovering those things that do not work are essential steps to perfecting that which does work.
1710. It is good to not only think before you speak, but before you marry, before you choose a vocation, before you eat or most any action of consequence.
1711. If life is a dream then it is certainly a long and elaborate one.
1712. Seeing yourself as a victim is a choice, the wrong choice.
1713. If leaders would first seek to control themselves, rather than everyone else, most of the world’s problems would be solved.
1714. He who hesitates is sometimes lost but other times a great calamity may be avoided.
1715. Every day is a note in the symphony of eternity. Sound the right notes day by day and hear the music of the spheres.
1716. We either believe in something or nothing, but even nothing is something.
1717. Emotion adds to complex illusion while pure reason leads to simplicity and understanding.
1718. If you feel depressed then lift another’s spirits. If you are lonely visit those in need.. If you need love, give love to all and learn the secret of happiness.
1719. Can you find light where there is only darkness or truth where there is only error? The seeker must find the source of light and truth for the prodigal to find the way home.
1720. Ignorance is caused more by an unwillingness to seek rather than any lack of access to knowledge.
1721. To accept a gift can be more difficult than giving, yet the joy of giving cannot take place unless there is one who receives in appreciation.
1722. During times of prosperity 90% of the people are pleasant and generous, 9% are difficult and 1% you want to avoid completely. Then, during times of fear and scarcity, 90% will be out for themselves 9% try to be helpful and 1% will totally give of themselves.
1723. It is the nature of the emotional self to find witnesses to false beliefs it wants to be true, but pure reason eventually reveals the deception.
1724. Shining the light of truth on an unbelieving mind often causes fear and repulsion rather than acceptance.
1725. Seek the peace that passes all understanding, for when it is found you will understand.
1726. Hell hath no fury like one whose core beliefs are challenged.
1727. He who needs the fewest toys (or possessions) is the true winner.
1728. Making a half-hearted effort can be worse than no effort.
1729. I am adjusting my vision to see with the true light of the soul.
1730. Those who say that a thing is beyond our power to understand are placing limits on the consciousness of God within us.
1731. Truth is what it is, not what we want it to be.
1732. When that which you feared has come and gone you will usually realize there was nothing there.
1733. Our judgment of the present is based on our flawed vision and interpretation of the past, causing us to see beyond reality to a prison of illusion from which we must escape.
1734. Why is it that the bad parts of history seem to repeat more than the good?
1735. To attain peace of mind is a greater achievement than all the wealth and fame offered by the world.
1736. Courage is speaking your mind to those who have none.
1737. We all have the power of speech. We just wish that more used that power to say things that made sense.
1738. Those who focus on the negative, corruption and illusion see positive and intelligent people as enemies deserving of attack.
1739. Some deception is so obvious that it seems that many actually choose to be deceived, even when the truth is readily accessible.
1740. Home may be where the heart is, but my heart is in a faraway place.
1741. The wise individual can initiate a more concise and intelligent plan in a day than a dozen committees working for six months.
1742. Entertain me, educate me, enlighten me or humor me but please do not bore me.
1743. If it doesn’t kill me, it should be afraid, very afraid.
1744. Hope springs eternal, for defeat is merely a sign of better things to come.
1745. If all the meaningless thoughts were dropped out of our conversations the human race would indeed be a quiet bunch.
1746. Courage is so universally respected that even an opponent or bitter enemy is admired for it.
1747. Imagine that you had amnesia and could only see the present. What would you fear? Nothing.
1748. True peace comes not by suppression of conflict but by focusing on Divine stillness at the core of your being. Then you will have peace, even in the midst of outer conflict.
1749. A thousand people may have received the same good idea but the one who manifests it is the one making a real achievement.
1750. When attacked unjustly, get revenge by cheerfully showing that you are not affected.
1751. There is the creativity resulting from mixing together memories and then there is that special occasion when lightening strikes. The latter is a special gift to be treasured.
1752. Seek out the guy that the masses are pointing fingers at and calling crazy. There is a 50/50 chance that he will be tomorrow’s genius.
1753. If you find yourself consistently agreeing with what the media tells you, then perhaps this is a good time for self examination and some critical thinking.
1754. The successful person always factors in Murphy’s Law: “If something can go wrong, it will.”
1755. If you can’t beat them, and they are disgusting, don’t join them, but slow them down.
1756. The wise may learn what many have learned before, but then see what others have not seen.
1757. Honesty is the best policy unless your mate asks if you think she looks too fat.
1758. It takes two to make an argument, but one to make the peace.
1759. Those of few words are often deemed wise and reflective; whereas, the incessant talker reveals his shallow thinking.
1760. The Master said: “You love me because I loved you first.” We must consistently be like Him and love, first, last and always.
1761. Many who think they have escaped the illusion are just seeing another illusion.
1762. People ask for your honest opinion, but don’t be too honest or they will hate you.
1763. Those in power have no fear of violating the laws they make to control the common folk.
1764. It is interesting to note the difference in tone between a funeral home director and a used car salesman. It illustrates how people tend to adjust their personalities to the occasion.
1765. What we receive corresponds to that which has been given. If you wish for more, give more, love more and serve more.
1766. The value of a gift is not determined by its worth in gold, but by the value given by the receiver. A kind word may be priceless.
1767. The victim is often deluded into thinking that someone or something out there causes his misery when the true source lies within himself.
1768. Many value their toys more than their freedom to use them, until it is too late.
1769. A difficult truth can be related harmlessly or as a cutting blow, depending on the delivery.
1770. A slick politician can win the vote of the ignorant while promising to stab them in the back.
1771. I’m looking for the fat lady to sing so the constraints of this virus will be over.
1772. Seek not to change your annoying brother, but to change your mind about him, and see the good below the surface.
1773. I think, therefore I am, and if I did not think I would not be.
1774. Congress recently had an approval rating of 15% yet voters often give high marks to and re-elect their local representative who is part of the problem. Does not compute.
1775. Most people are fine with government excess if they benefit from it even though it may be revolting to the majority of citizens.
1776. We often play the victim with a bad turn of events, but are happy to take full responsibility when things go right.
1777. The bad guys obtain power because they immediately run with an opportunity, while the good guys endlessly discuss how it should be fairly implemented.
1778. Many abhor a dictatorship in theory until one comes along promising to implement their views.
1779. There are magicians who please you with magic tricks, and then there are gurus and leaders who captivate with illusions that are accepted as reality.
1780. Repeating a foolish idea often and loudly, as happens in the media today, only repulses intelligent people, but has a hypnotic effect on the unthinking.
1781. The magic of falling in love occurs when you see the reality of the person’s soul.
1782. When you look and see that which is wonderful in the soul of another you then feel wonderful.
1783. Many say they want something but never received it. This happens because a desire for something in the opposite direction prevented the manifestation.
1784. Instead of turning the other cheek, sometimes it is wise to remove your cheek from the situation.
1785. Truth is where you find it, and when you find it, if you are sensitive to the inner voice, it will be confirmed from within.
1786. You can fall in love with anyone if the barriers to seeing their soul are removed.
1787. What caused the greater distress in your life: That which you feared or the fear itself?
1788. Many would risk everything for 15 minutes of fame, yet unwilling to give 15 minutes to change a whole lifetime.
1789. Nothing’s sure except death, taxes and offending people if you speak your mind.
1790. A great error, once seen, can be corrected by the mind as easily as a small one. However, we are very reluctant to examine our big illusions that control our lives.
1791. Those who do not believe you when you are telling the truth are not to be trusted to tell the truth.
1792. If the whole country proclaims that which is false as true, it is still false, and can be exposed by a few brave souls.
1793. A smile, a loving look, a helping hand and laughter are understood in any language.
1794. Those who get a free lunch will soon insist on free breakfast and dinner as well.
1795. Those who drift aimlessly make their decisions based on their immediate desires, while those who achieve fulfillment make decisions based on what is best.
1796. Even a poison in the right amount can be a medicine and a common food a poison.
1797. Many feel smug in harshly judging those of generations past without realizing that future generations may look back on our illusions with disgust.
1798. True friends last forever. Romances come and go, but if you have a romantic love who is also a true friend you have treasure indeed.
1799. Question those things that others blindly accept. Question authority, political promises, spiritual doctrines, the used car salesman and even reality itself.
1800. The earnest seeker is open to the possibility that everything he believes is false and everything he doubts is true.
1801. In this age so many are called racists, bigots and supremacists that insults have lost their meaning.
1802. Real education shouldn’t end, instead, it begins when you leave school.
1803. Nothing succeeds like success, but having a pile of cash on hand doesn’t hurt.
1804. Opposites attract… sometimes. Other times they hate each other.
1805. Your greatest enemy is not out there, but in there. It is called self.
1806. Many would rather choose to be right in their own minds, yet be miserable in results, than to embrace the truth which leads to happiness and peace.
1807. We lead ourselves into temptation and then have to deliver ourselves from evil.
1808. The success of some public figures proves that there is such a thing as luck.
1809. If Congress were a vegetable it would be a noxious weed.
1810. To fully live is to see beyond the vision of the eyes, to hear beyond hearing, and watch love unfold day by day.
1811. History repeats itself, but with subtle changes making exact predictions near impossible.
1812. The average student memorizes the required information. The above average will learn to apply it. But the superior student will learn, apply and discover new vistas of knowledge.
1813. He who deceives others will be deceived, and he who enlighten others with light and truth will receive the same.
1814. The measure of intelligence is not based on degrees or on data recorded in the brain, but on how constructively knowledge is applied.
1815. Many seek power over others when they should be seeking it over themselves.
1816. The ability to pick your friends wisely may be the most valuable skill you will acquire in life.
1817. Those most eager to take from those with more abundance than themselves are the least willing to give to those less fortunate.
1818. Many are as mad as hell today and will be madder than hell tomorrow.
1819. The future is not what we imagine, but more than we can imagine.
1820. Saying “it could be worse” to one in a painful situation is not helpful.
1821. You are going to make mistakes in life. The important thing is to avoid the dumb ones.
1822. If you want the truth question the way you think, the way you perceive, the way you interpret what you perceive and perception itself.
1823. What if this life is a dream and we wake up but are still dreaming?
1824. Love is never out of sight or out of mind.
1825. Correction of inequalities comes not through force of decree, but through understanding.
1826.Speaking truth is controversial in peaceful times, but of extreme danger when the world goes insane.
1827. Many trust in science today with about as much actual knowledge as an ancient Greek had of Apollo.
1828. It may be considered a virtue to support what is popular today, but in 100 years the heroes of this age will be those who stood for truth in the face of fierce criticism.
1829. It may be risky to play with fire, but without it there would be no civilization.
1830. It would be difficult to accept your own sanity if you were surrounded by the insane.
1831. What is good or evil is a matter of perspective. In past ages even slavery was considered good by those who were not slaves.
1832. Two things convince me there is Divine Intelligence: The heavens above and the heaven within.
1833. What the masses of the world see as essential good is often the butt of jokes generations later.
1834. World leaders must hate history as they ignore the obvious lessons contained therein.
1835. Don’t just smell the roses, see the sunsets, hear the music and feel the love.
1836. There are certain individuals of courage and nobility who will be remembered when many current idols will be forgotten.
1837. Cause and effect is eternal just as God is.
1838. We create our own reality, so the question to be asked when a painful situation occurs is this: Why did I call this to myself and what is the lesson to be learned?
1839. Those who experience both joy and pain feel an impulse to share what they feel. Therefore, seek the path of joy to benefit not just yourself, but many.
1840. In life if you help another to win you will win, but if you cause him to lose you will lose. It therefore makes sense to apply the Golden Rule.
1841. Facts can paint a picture of the truth, but can also be presented to distort reality.
1842. If you’ve worked hard, achieved and still unsatisfied, then you’ve achieved the wrong thing.
1843. If you are forced with the choice of pleasing others or yourself, you may as well please yourself. If you are not happy you cannot make others happy.
1844. Spiritual power depends on three things: Placing focus on spirit over matter, correctly interpreting the light received and a willingness to act upon it.
1845. You do not have to be a noted expert in a field to come up with the most intelligent conclusions concerning its controversies. Einstein was a patent clerk when he first presented his famous theories.
1846. The new normal is often an old rejection.
1847. There is no last chance with God, or any loving parent toward a child. The moment the child seeks to embrace the father or mother there is a loving accepting response.
1848. Some accept teachings because of an emotional and powerful presentation, but the wise seeker only accepts those things that ring true to the Still Small Voice within.
1849. Less is more works with words, but not with works.
1850. Consciousness expands in proportion to the quantity and quality of truth fed into the mind.
1851. Time is of no concern when you are enjoying yourself.
1852. Some of the best things in life are free, but the really great stuff has a hefty cost.
1853. Will receiving a dose of your own medicine heal or hurt? It’s wise to reflect on what we give out.
1854. Happiness consists in accepting and adapting to the things you cannot presently change, yet proceeding with a firm belief that you can mold your own destiny.
1855. One who presents that which is false as true by mixing truth and error is much more dangerous than the obvious liar.
1856. Live your life so when you die you will be missed by many.
1857. The worst of people have a few good ideas and the best of us have some bad ones.
1858. Light the candle of truth and see revealed the lovers of darkness come forth trying to blow it out.
1859. Good friends are a greater treasure than material wealth.
1860. The end can justify the means if the good at the end outweighs the problems of the means.
1861. Insanity is when a man speaks at all when asked by a female: “Are my thighs too big?”
1862. Fear is most quickly overcome by doing that which is feared. If you are afraid of the water go swimming regularly and soon the fear will pass.
1863. The eyes are the mirror of the soul and the soul is the mirror of God.
1864. If everyone on the planet merely had goodwill toward all, fear would become extinct.
1865. They who cannot feed, clothe and house themselves and loved ones are not free.
1866. Since the choice is to either eat, drink and be merry, or eat, drink and not be merry we might as well be merry.
1867. Unfortunately, if the majority of those who wish to help mankind were able to implement their beliefs they would do more harm than good.
1868. Many spiritual students maintain that the world is not real and just an illusion until they remember you owe them $50. Then that $50 seems pretty real.
1869. It’s a good thing fools rush in so angels and the rest of us know what not to do.
1870. People are mirrors of our own thinking. How they seem to judge us reflects how we judge ourselves.
1871. Visit any group clinging to insane beliefs and you’ll find a significant number who are surprisingly intelligent when discussing conventional topics.
1872. The old must not be blindly rejected and the new not blindly accepted. The wise make use of the best of the old and the new.
1873. If the good die young then Betty White must be some type of evil genius.
1874. Human nature takes a curious delight in the misfortune of those who are out of favor.
1875. So many speak of freedom but support actions that enslave.
1876. If hell is a state of mind, then there’s a good chance that’s where many people presently reside.
1877. And in that day when you drop an anvil on your toe, take no heed what ye shall speak, for the words will be freely given unto you.
1878. If you do nothing, nothing happens, but if you do something, something happens. So simple is this directive, but over the heads of so many.
1879. If you get lost in a forest and no one ever finds you were you really ever there?
1880. Hell is when a truck load of live ducks collides with a bus full of rock musicians.
1881. Seeing yourself as you truly are opens the door to heaven.
1882. Doing things for people’s own good, that they do not want done for their own good, is not appreciated and a waste of time.
1883. Circumstances forced us to learn new things as children but as adults we have to force ourselves toward new learning if we want to progress.
1884. If you get what you want at the cost of others not getting what they want you have both lost.
1885. True friends allow you to make a fool of yourself as if nothing happened.
1886. Even harmful decisions are motivated by love, but it is love misunderstood and misplaced.
1887. A person of high intelligence does not accept a thing to be true just because it is in print or stated by an authority.
1888. To become as a little child is to remove limitations to make all things possible.
1889. Love your enemies but do not neglect your trusted friends.
1890. Genius is revealed not through complex explanations but simple ones leading to an understanding of the complex.
1891. It is easy to come up with bad questions that go nowhere, but it takes thought to ask the right question and pursue the right answer.
1892. The need to feel special is the source of many problems in relationships.
1893. True humility opens the door for great things to happen at your hand.
1894. Average people connect the dots. The great minds will move the dots around to create that which is new and beautiful.
1895. It makes sense to believe in a Divine Intelligence, but to believe in some versions of God that are out there seem to require a disconnect from reality.
1896. Beware of the man who claims to know what God’s will is concerning yourself for the end result will be in you giving him money.
1897. The gods seem to destroy the interesting and preserve the boring.
1898. Be like the butterfly: spread your wings and add to the world of beauty.
1899. When I see Christ in you I also find Him in myself.
1900. As I seek for greater knowledge my soul will seek for me.
1901. If you do not ask questions you will not find the answers.
1902. Even though I am open to all things, I will question all things.
1903. The fact that you need a real bad guy in a story to make it interesting may offer a clue as to why God has allowed evil to be in this world.
1904. Evil prevails when good men do nothing, next to nothing or just do not pay attention.
1905. I ask a question and another forms.
1906. I see a purpose and am seeking more.
1907. I am linked to a source of light and love and power.
1908. I look and thus I see. I listen and I hear. I am open and I receive.
1909. I create that which I imagine.
1910. We revere icons like Lincoln who are dead, but if he were alive and in politics today half the country would despise him.
1911. Success in politics today is determined by how much of other people’s money they can spend.
1912. Free Speech Today: You can say anything you want as long as it agrees with the Powers-That-Be.
1913. I eliminate the false and the truth is seen.
1914. I will give trust to those who have proven themselves.
1915. Instead of just having a “like” and positive buttons these should be the additional choices: Dislike, Outrageous, Loath, Mad Dog Crazy.
1916. A good false prophet is one who can capture the attention of his followers with fantastic predictions, and when they do not materialize is able to convince believers they just did not understand the mind of God.
1917. The seeker who cannot tell the difference between opinion and truth will never find the truth.
1918. To impress the unthinking the clever guru says nothing, but in a way that it seems like something.
1919. Move from believer to knower.
1920. Look at those things that orthodoxy tries to suppress being said and you will find that which is in most need of being said.
1921. Truth leads to more truth, reason to enlightenment and discernment to knowing.
1922. When the kingdom of God is found within, it is then projected without and is seen everywhere.
1923. Powerful are they who can balance the dual forces within themselves.
1924. The most spiritual among us have not generally been the most religious and the most religious have not been that spiritual.
1925. Some take what they need; others earn what they need, but the truly rich supply the needs of others.
1926. Do not neglect the child that is within you who still wants to play.
1927. Listen to the messages from your soul, your body and the outside world. They are clues to make sense of life.
1928. There is a picture forming and you are a part. See the whole and wonder.
1929. I will look in a new direction today to see what is there.
1930. Focusing on error reveals error but focusing on truth reveals both truth and error.
1931. There are those who avoid the truth, others who wait for the truth and those who seek the truth. Then there are the few who are the truth.
1932. I decide what I am becoming and become what IAM.
1933. To be upset at others for gaining wealth, success or happiness is to deny them to yourself.
1934. To restore your soul reflect regularly on the highest moments of your life.
1935. There are many who are happy while ignorant of what’s happening, but only a few who are happy while knowing what is actually happening.
1936. Happy are those who enjoy the sun while it shines as well as the cool breeze on a cloudy day.
1937. The more the talk the less the thought.
1938. We are born with an understanding of love, but have to learn what hate is.
1939. I like my idea of heaven but your idea may quite possibly be hell for me.
1940. It often takes more effort to be miserable than to be happy.
1941. Any emotional pain from your past is no longer real, but only in your mind. Your mind has full power to let it go as if it never existed.
1942. If the church had only presented the idea of heaven as a fun and more interesting place than the habitations of the wicked it might have produced more people aspiring to go there.
1943. If you brag of your good works people will despise you, but if others mention them you will be honored.
1944. The successful person may not apply himself with as much intelligence as the unsuccessful, but he applies it longer.
1945. To read an accurate account of our time you’ll have to wait for those currently unborn to write it. Those scholars now living are too emotionally involved and biased to write reliable history.
1946. If a friend expresses hope in any form do not discourage him for it may be his medicine to survive another day.
1947. If you have traveled the wrong direction correct yourself immediately. This choice should be obvious but many do not take it until forced to do so.
1948. Ignorance can be bliss for truth can be somewhat disturbing.
1949. When a dream is realized a new dream must be sought to give purpose to life.
1950. A healthy mind keeps the emotions at peace and the body free of problems.
1951. The person of the most enticing words will often produce the bitterest of results.
1952. A new but good idea is seen as dangerous by the many, but inspiring to the few.
1953. Share your views, realizing that you are not likely to say anything new, but you may say that which is needed at the moment.
1954. New ideas are rare. More rare still are those who can manifest them.
1955. You will not know unless you seek to know.
1956. Truth can be troubling until the whole picture is seen. After this, you would never desire anything else.
1957. In this day of unlimited information, the many know a little about everything, but lack depth of knowledge about anything.
1958. It is better to be ignorant and aware you do not know than to feel assured you know when you do not.
1959. An increase of knowledge should lead to an increase of wisdom, but this is rarely the case.
1960. The hypocrisy of those in authority is overlooked whereas the guy who is struggling is often condemned.
1961. It is better to be honest and make angry than to suppress and delay reaction.
1962. What you don’t know is usually what you do not want to know.
1963. Life has a way of rewarding those who move forward expecting positive results.
1964. The less evidence there is to sustain an authoritative policy the greater is the demand for compliance.
1965. Many dream of immortality while oblivious as to what to do with their few remaining years in this life.
1966. Like life itself, errors with computers generally have nothing to do with the computer, but the guy using it.
1967. Many people want to change things to show they matter more than a desire to make things better.
1968. The circumstances producing heaven for one would be hell for another with different priorities.
1969. Focusing on what you do not want increases fear and draws the negative. To focus on what you do want engenders hope and success.
1970. Those who become ill in these times must ask whether the cause is some virus or perhaps the political poison in the air that is breathed.
1971. Truth leads to more truth, light to increased light and love to the heart of God.
1972. It took us thousands of years to achieve the fragile civilization we now have, but all that could be lost in a day by the pressing of the wrong button.
1973. Two men were given the same insult. The first reacted strongly and sought revenge. The second ignored it as if it never happened. The power of thought alone made the first a major problem, but to the second it was nothing.
1974. Many get upset over nothing and give something a pass until that something causes pain that cannot be ignored.
1975. If we all just did the good that we know we wouldn’t have to die and go to heaven, for heaven would be here.
1976. The curiosity that drives you to find the truth of one thing often leads to another.
1977. To be able to discern the difference between those who seem to know and those who do is a virtue.
1978. To know you don’t know is a form of knowledge.
1979. The truth can lead to bliss or madness depending on how it is processed.
1980. Find one skill and excel at it and you will double the quality of your life.
1981. Words are basically symbols and an imperfect mode of communication, yet for those who cannot read minds they are all we have.
1982. Control of the language equates to control of the minds of the unthinking.
1983. I will take seventy times seven steps toward the Kingdom of God.
1984. In a serious atmosphere a show of humor is seen as irreverent by the pious, but enlightened relief by others.
1985. If you can take nothing and make it sound like something, or something and make it sound like nothing, you would make a good lawyer or preacher.
1986. Consensus thinking lacks originality and brilliance which, when manifest, destroys its conclusions.
1987. Laws can only endure if the people support them.
1988.There are no amount of laws that can force people to do the right thing.
1989. If you do not understand a wordy explanation take heart in the fact that others also do not understand, including the one who wrote it.
1990. Finding truth will reveal error but focusing on error often leads to more error.
1991. When you can listen to any story, no matter how painful to the characters, yet remain in perfect peace yourself, you are healed
1992. In the hippie era the popular slogan with the youth was: “Question Authority.” Now they have become the authorities they do not want to be questioned.
1993. You can win an argument in two ways. You can be smarter than the other guy or bore him into retreat with nonsense.
1994. Good leaders let others take responsibility when willing, and, if not, they will take command.
1995. A good idea will outlive the nations of the world.
1996. In the past corrupt authorities burned books that challenged their mindset. Now that is not necessary as they do not allow controversial ideas to be published or distributed.
1997. If a little knowledge is dangerous then total ignorance has to be devastating.
1998. The harsh critique often says, “But I am just telling the truth.” But if I honestly say “You are as fat as a pig,” that is more mean than honest. All truth needs to be presented as harmlessly as possible.
1999. Free time has more value than wealth for those who know how to use it.
2000. There is a point within your being that, when accessed, reveals your true home which awaits your arrival.
2001. If your life is like a box of chocolates, then you need to get a life.
2002. If civilization were to collapse the first great panic that would hit the young would be over the loss of social media.
2003. Those who see the humor in life are much more pleasant company than those who do not.
2004. If life when you are older turned out just as you planned when you were young, then you have not really lived.
2005. Some die before death comes. Others live as if there is no death.
2006. If you go with the flow, the flow will often take you where you do not want to go.
2007. We often seek to avoid work, but without meaningful labor life would be hell.
2008. The guy who said there are no dumb questions had to be kidding himself.
2009. The meaning of life is to win at the game of life.
2010. Honest communication is a cure for many negative feelings and grievances.
2011. If you do not know what love is then how do you know you even want it?
2012. Those who feel they have abundance will share and those who share will feel they have abundance.
2013. Think of the most painful experience of your life and what you learned from it. Would you erase the memory if you could? Probably not.
2014. Chances are you will never feel depressed if you feel you are making a useful contribution to society.
2015. To be loved with the heart is good, but to be loved with the heart, mind and soul is exquisite.
2016. Falling in love can turn the most sensible person into an idiot.
2017. If what you believe to be true is stranger than fiction, then maybe it is fiction.
2018. The sane are hated when the world approaches madness.
2019. Pain is not my enemy but my teacher. I will listen for the lesson.
2020. Nothing is certain but death, taxes and more taxes.
2021. If the way to hell is paved with good intentions, then of what is the road to heaven paved?
2022. If you struggle too much to avoid hell you will create hell.
2023. Those into groupthink do not realize their thoughts are not their own because they are not thinking.
2024. Your ticket to heaven first takes you on a ride through hell.
2025. The highest moment of life will be from an experience within rather than without.
2026. There are those who appear crazy who are really geniuses and then there are those who are really crazy. The wise can tell the difference.
2027. Three may be charm, but sometimes you have to go for the fourth or fifth.
2028. Three may be charm, but sometimes you have to go for the fourth or fifth.
2029. You are a unique and essential life which is the result of your thoughts, feelings, decisions and experience.
2030. If reason is not reasonable then then it is not reason.
2031. Intelligence, speed and strength are useless if you are going the wrong direction.
2032. Humanity can be the destroyer or savior of worlds. The choice is ours.
2033. Your time is now; your place is here. Seize the day.
2034. If the real truth behind people’s beliefs were revealed after death, then that alone would make many feel like they are in hell for stupidity alone.
2035. There is a spiritual rule which says, “Before you can receive divine assistance you must first do all you can do to accomplish the goal yourself.”
2036. Throwing people in jail for claiming a cure for cancer may delay the cure indefinitely.
2037. If a person thinks he is ordinary, others will also.
2038. After a few years the difference between memory and imagination becomes blurred.
2039. An ex-lover has a great memory of what you didn’t do.
2040. There are those who point the way, those who help make the way and then those who are in the way.
2041. There’s barely a hair’s worth of difference between one person’s belief in modern medicine and another’s in faith healing.
2042. Imagine that you lived every day for a year as if you had one day left in life. That would make for an interesting year.
2043. Good humor is like a lubricant for the mind.
2044. Leave your mind open enough to receive truth, but closed enough to reject the false.
2045. Money doesn’t buy happiness because no one is selling it.
2046. After thousands of years of labor on intelligent design science has not been able to duplicate the technology of one cell of a blade of grass. To think that life was created by the lifeless and mindlessness is folly indeed.
2047. At the right moment silence can penetrate like a two-edged sword.
2048. A politician by any other name is still a politician.
2049. You may get away with ignoring human laws but not those of nature.
2050. The greatest thing to learn through education is how to educate yourself.
2051. Seek not for the praise of the world, for your best thoughts, acts and deeds will be recognized by no one but yourself.
2052. Love and fear affect all parts of our being including health. Love increases life energy and vitality, and fear diminishes them.
2053. Whether you feel old or young is a condition of the mind more than the body.
2054. Some people grow old; others just grow.
2055. Don’t let anyone talk you out of your goals if you are at peace and enjoying life.
2056. You are rich if you are doing what you want to do when you want to do it.
2057. There is no such thing as being restricted to a choice between two evils. There is always a better way.
2058. There are those who know they are boring and demonstrate it. Then there are those who not know they are boring and really demonstrate it – thinking you think they are fascinating.
2059. When alone some become anxious and unsettled. Others tap in to the inner fountain of wisdom and are at peace.
2060. They say there are only seven basic plots yet we have millions of books, all somewhat different. Similarly, one idea can be presented in many different ways, some much better than others.
2061. The critic may be a necessary part of society, but not a wanted part.
2062. So often does that which appears easy is much more difficult than it seems.
2063. It is a blessing that we only feel our own pain. Imagine the hell life would be if you fully felt the pain of just three other people.
2064. If a good memory is a sign of intelligence, then my digital recorder is smarter than Einstein.
2065. Love your enemies, but first humiliate them.
2066. Where you are is not so important as the direction you are going.
2067. If you are speaking from your innermost soul, you’ll be speaking like a Master for there is really no difference.
2068. If any accuse you of hate, show love; of racism, show acceptance, or of supremacy, show inclusiveness. Demonstrating their error is more powerful than words.
2069. Imagine the sense of freedom you would have if nothing could hurt or imprison your body.
2070. One reason so many prophesies are wrong is that people predict what they want to happen rather than what will happen.
2071. Memory belongs to the past, imagination to the future, but reality is in the present.
2072. Enlightened individuals must wait for decades after their deaths to be judged with any degree of accuracy.
2073. Many hate the truth and try to change it, but sooner or later it changes back into what it is.
2074. Maybe one out of a thousand are doing anything to heal the political division we see about us. Just imagine if it was one out of a hundred.
2075. After the internet arrived, I thought that discussions there would be more civil because you will be taking more time to respond, and if you say something rude you could delete it before being sent. That may have been the biggest misjudgment of my life.
2076. If something is, then it exists. If it exists, then it is. I think; therefore, I am.
2077. To lose material possessions can be disturbing but to lose inner guidance is a true disaster.
2078. Though I grow old in body, my soul is ever young. I look within and am reborn.
2079. Under the right circumstances most people are capable of a much higher degree of either good or evil than they realize.
2080. One who is determined and succeeds is praised, but another who is determined and fails is dismissed as stubborn.
2081. Philosophy is what you don’t know and try to explain while religion is what you think you know but cannot explain.
2082. Innovative thinkers are often rejected outcasts while living but are honored after their deaths.
2083. Many think that if they, or their chosen group ruled the country it would be paradise. Chances are the common people would call it something less flattering.
2084. He who doesn’t understand the situation is often much more at peace than one who does.
2085. There are many parts of life that come with no instruction book, but it is there that one can learn wisdom.
2086. Don’t wish for what you want. Will for what you want.
2087. Every prediction of exhausting resources has been proven wrong by human ingenuity.
2088. There is work that just keeps you busy and then there are labors of love that make something beautiful. The first drains your energy but the second recharges you.
2089. There is stark truth of a few words, and then there is truth presented with beauty, imagination and even poetry. These truths will have a lasting impact.
2090. They say that good times pass quickly and bad times go slowly. Maybe that explains why it seems like we have been dealing with this virus forever.
2091. Revenge is only sweet to those who are sour.
2092. Seeing is believing until you see something unbelievable.
2093. All it would take for many to double their productivity is to make a definite decision to do so.
2094. There are monks that own nothing, survive on a handful of rice a day and happily feel they are headed toward Nirvana. Then there are those worth millions who are unhappy with what life has given them. Happiness is related more to a state of mind than anything else.
2095. To simply dismiss any teaching contrary to your mindset as a deception of the devil is to abandon intelligent thought.
2096. The optimist says, “This is the first day of the rest of my life.” The pessimist says, “Today I am one day closer to my death.”
2097. It’s love, not time, that heals all wounds.
2098. Those who can do, demonstrate. Those who cannot do, just talk.
2099. To refuse to accept what is true, when it is obvious, is a bigger error than embracing what is not true.
2100. A stopped clock is right twice a day. That’s a lot better than many who are seeking to control our lives, telling us what to do. They are lucky to be right once a year.
2101. Most people think that if they had power they would use it wisely, yet of those who do attain it, few do.
2102. For the want of an honest politician, the kingdom is lost.
2103. To tolerate intolerance is not a virtue, but to be intolerant of tolerance is a vice.
2104. The past is always gone, the future is never here, but the present is always what is experienced.
2105. Many of those in authority would rather lose their honor than their power.
2106. I owe my parents for my life my teachers for my livelihood and my decisions for my quality of life.
2107. One can know many things without direct experience by adding two and two together. I’ve never experienced driving off a cliff but pretty much know it is something I want to avoid.
2108. Everyone appreciates sincere praise, but if you try to get it you will chase it away.
2109. The greatest pleasures seem ordinary after a period of time, hence the need for variety.
2110. We may encounter skilled liars but to call them good liars is a misuse of the word “good.”
2111. For some it is the fear of success more than failure that spells defeat.
2112. Great talent and brainpower will not salvage the one who quits, nor will lack stop the one who perseveres.
2113. Anger over a disagreement is a sign that you are the problem.
2114. There are three groups of people. Those who do not think, those who think they think and those who know how to think.
2115. A lot of arguments happen not because of differences in thinking, but a difference in defining terms.
2116. One person’s reasonably well thought out opinion is seen as unacceptable bias by another.
2117. Like often attracts like, but other times, when that which is similar is flawed, the two who are alike will loath each other.
2118. Many a critic, after attacking and inflicting an unnecessary emotional wound, will virtuously exclaim: “I was just being honest!”
2119. There is a center at the core of your being that sends you messages to guide you to your true home. When you follow you will have peace.
2120. If strictly following one’s principles brings great pain and distress then maybe the principles need some adjusting.
2121. Any writing or video brought to my attention that has been banned, censored or carries an attached warning moves to the front of the line for me to engage.
2122. Discrimination used to be seen with the physical eyes. Now it is seen through the interpretive inner eye of the beholder.
2123. Assume that life is great and you’re half way there. Living as you assume does the rest.
2124. Communication goes beyond words in a smile, a glance, a tone, a deed or even a thought.
2125. Your greatest power is the ability to choose which thoughts settle in your mind.
2126. Love is a warm breeze caressing you, the smell of a flower, the taste of heaven, a vision of beauty and the sound of music beyond the hearing of the ear.
2127. You can directly choose your thoughts, but not your feelings. Lower feelings follow thought, but the higher reflect the eternal world and merely need to be accessed.
2128. Pick anything that the media proclaims as true. Then investigate, and the chances are that you will find that which was supposed to be true is false and that which was supposed to be false is true.
2129. A problem half understood will only be half solved at most.
2130. To get an answer you must first understand the question, then gather information, next separate the true from the false and, finally, use your inherent reasoning to find the truth.
2131. The enlightened see the sun on the darkest day; they show love in the midst of hate and have faith in the midst of despair.
2132. Those who know much, but understand little, become the problem, not the solution.
2133. Truth is ceaselessly replaced by lies, but the time always comes that the truth is seen and cannot be unseen. This destroys the lie and the truth remains.
2134. Those who advocate force to sustain their beliefs are acknowledging their beliefs are flawed.
2135. Insanity is the thinking of our leaders who spend our money and get no results, yet tell us they have accomplished something worthwhile.
2136. The greatest peril within a life comes when you think you have it made and decide to just coast.
2137. What is cool now will be seem lame in another generation, but if we could see what was cool in the future we would be alarmed.
2138. The foolish often become angry when quoted, while the wise always own their words.
2139. For every ten times you feel like criticizing an individual, perhaps one may be justified, and even that one may do more harm than good.
2140. What one says in ten pages another can say in a sentence or two. Brevity is not only more interesting, but a great timesaver.
2141. Original thoughts tear the fabric of normality and cause alarm in the seats of power.
2142. It is notable that a mediocre account related in one’s own words with passion is more interesting than a monotone reading of the best of writers.
2143. If you are not radical in at least one area of your thinking, then you’re not really thinking.
2144. Reason that only confirms one’s bias is not true reason.
2145. In every poll that has an insane response available, there is always around 10% that endorse it. Who are those people?
2146. Humanity can only handle the revelation of reality a layer at a time. Three layers would overwhelm them.
2147. One who complains that reason is not needed is one with an unreasonable opinion.
2148. There are not two kinds of people. There are at least three kinds, maybe more.
2149. Massive amounts of time and energy invested in going the wrong direction makes it difficult to stop and turn around, even when the error is obvious.
2150. There are three groups of people. There are about a third who are aware of what’s going on and are concerned. Then there’s another third who are informed of what’s going on but ignore it. Finally, there is a third who only register soundbites and are oblivious.
2151. The more others become involved in doing for us that which we can do for ourselves, the more frustrating life becomes.
2152. A show of understanding for another soul is an act of love whereas a lack of understanding is a sign of love withheld.
2153. Anything visible is subject to loss, but no one can take from you the formless values of love, honor and truth.
2154. For love to exist there has to be more than one.
2155. Would you rather watch a movie about a guy enjoying paradise or one who is struggling against odds to defeat an enemy? Answer that question and you will understand why there are problems in your life.
2156. Most revolutions against corrupt leadership create something worse than the original.
2157. Imagine if you woke up and found that you were God existing in pure non duality all alone – not having anything or anyone to love and you had to be alone for all eternity. Would not that be the greatest hell one can imagine?
2158. Accusing someone of lying but not revealing the lie is usually a lie in itself.
2159. Relaxing and going with the flow can lead to terrifying circumstances that require a superhuman effort to escape.
2160. Imagination links you to unlimited creative power; therefore, it is strongly advisable to only imagine the good, the beautiful and the true.
2161. There is nothing more dangerous than a bureaucrat or politician laying down rules to save us from ourselves.
2162. To side with loved ones when they are wrong is the same mistake as supporting an enemy who is in error.
2163. The trouble with our politicians is that they put more effort into trying to stop the sea level from rising the thickness of a dime each year than preventing a nuclear war, which could not only destroy the environment but threatens all life on earth.
2164. Those who support forceful change in society are the unhappy and dissatisfied. The trouble is they are still unhappy after the change occurs.
2165. Dispelling the illusions of the current generation is next to impossible. Change occurs when a new generation arises, replacing the old illusions with new ones.
2166. The trouble with advancing technology is that the machines get smarter and the people get dumber.
2167. The explanation of creation by science and religion both require a leap of faith. Religion says there was nothing, God spoke, and the universe appeared. Science says there was a point smaller than a pin that exploded and here we are.
2168. If an authority figure has more influence on you than hard facts or reality itself, then you need to rethink your priorities.
2169. Insisting on zero physical risk can place chains around the soul seeking to joyfully serve humanity.
2170. Real security is not found in seeking money, success or praise, but in finding the peace that exists at the core of your being.
2171. It is a curious thing that we often feel the greatest love from those who rarely mention it, whereas many who preach about love may leave us flat.
2172. The biggest sin in the eyes of society has moved from involving sex between a man and woman to calling someone a man or woman.
2173. We are evolving toward being a one united world. The enlightened must not sit back, but guide society toward a good end result.
2174. Greatness is never achieved by promoting the status quo, but by challenging it.
2175. Three types of people you want to avoid:
Those who talk too much.
Those who brag too much
Those who are offended too much.
2176. Every problem has a solution, every disease a cure and every enemy carries the seeds of its own destruction.
2177. Some Intelligence created the living cell from scratch with no blueprint; whereas, the collective intelligence of humanity cannot even copy one.
2178. The wise reader should understand common terms presented in the media. Current definitions are as follows:
Nonpartisan: Very partisan but not openly declaring which side they are on.
Independent: Completely dependent on money and instructions from a biased source.
Inclusive: Accepts those with the same belief system, rejects all others.
Racist: Anyone with whom the writer disagrees.
Hater: Anyone the writer hates.
Free Speech: Speech the writer agrees with.
Democracy: Representation that agrees with one side and seeks to suppress the other.
2179. If you think you are alone, you are not listening.
2180. When reason disagrees with the unreasonable, the unreasonable become even more unreasonable.
2181. Science as well as religion has its fixed beliefs which resists exposing them to reality.
2182. Just when you think society has dumbed down past the point of no return some original thinking or innovation occurs that tells us that intelligent life still exists on planet earth.
2183. Being rich or poor is more of a state of mind than a state of economics.
2184. Because you are in the image of God your will is all powerful. It is your deluded beliefs of limitation that prevent this from being manifested.
2185. Nature tends to manifest the complex through a path of great simplicity; whereas humans are inclined to make the simple complex.
2186. There is selfish love that only seeks to benefit self, and then there is spiritual love that works for the good of the whole.
2187. To be ignorant and sincere is not a virtue, yet to know and to disturb is not a vice.
2188. There are those who just like to be let alone and let others be, and then there are those who do not like being with themselves and cannot let others be.
2189. Be aware of the world’s problems, but not consumed, else there is no room for joy.
2190. There’s a difference in how things are said. Two individuals can say the same thing, and one can put you to sleep, but the other capture your attention.
2191. The planets, the sun and the stars will someday pass away and seem as if they were a dream, but the aspect of experience is eternal and real, whether we are in or out of illusion.
2192. As the moon reflects the light of the sun it becomes visible and comes into view of the seer. Correspondingly, when we allow our soul to reflect the light of the Spirit toward our inner eyes then we see truth.
2193. Since we find what we are looking for it is important that we focus on truth over our bias.
2194. Seeing the true present would be the same thing as making time stand still.
2195. Just because some claim to speak for God, Jesus, an angel or a great invisible entity doesn’t mean that they are any more accurate than your best guess.
2196. You will be at peace when you no longer feel the need to please anyone but yourself.
2197. Why is it that when there is a 50/50 chance of guessing correctly, and being right is of great importance, that 90% of the time you are wrong?
2198. How can one believe in the omnipresence of God and not believe that God is within us? What do they think – that God is everywhere but in us?
2199. One truly sublime and happy moment is worth years of struggle.
2200. Proclamations of independent thinking are often merely a repetition of what one has been told to think.
2201. Many there are who dwell in darkness and take darkness for light. Let them see true light once and they will be forever changed.
2202. You are like a water molecule in the ocean of universal life, and, unlike a drop, you keep your identity in and out of the ocean.
2203. To see beyond the senses one must first accurately register what the senses reveal.
2204. Instead of seeing what is, many see sameness where there is diversity and diversity where there is sameness.
2205. The biggest mistakes are often made for the smallest of reasons.
2206. Have you read that latest best-selling book that is politically correct and offends no one? Probably not.
2207. Spiritual sensuality: I feel and I love, I hear and understand, I see and I know, I taste and find Spirit, and finally, I take in aromas and bask in the flowers of heaven.
2208. True vision not only sees the truth as true, but the false as false.
2209. Words are merely symbols that require interpretation. Sometimes we need to go beyond the words and see the intent of the heart and mind.
2210. Since we find what we are looking for we must look in the right direction, the direction of pure Spirit, not the familiar spirit.
2211. Imagination creates reality and true reality stimulates the imagination.
2212. Rely not on signs alone for your beliefs, for the current sign that you are right may be followed by one that shows you are wrong.
2213. The light within can never be extinguished by the darkness without.
2214. Though I walk through a valley of shadows I will fear no illusion, for the light is with me, and the peace of God comforts me. I dine at the table of abundance in the midst of those who see it not. My cup runneth over and I will dwell in spiritual consciousness forever.
2215. Light represents the world without and love the world within.
2216. “Peace on earth good will to all,” are still the words on the lips of angels. Let it also be on our lips, and let it spread as the fire of a candle lighting other candles until all the hearts of humankind feel the presence of the most holy peace within, transforming the world to peace without.
2217. If you think you have found the secret of life, think again. If you are still here, then there is more.
2218. If you look for verification of something that you have a preconceived notion is true, then you will find evidence to prove it, at least to yourself. This will happen whether the notion is true or false.
2219. History repeats itself, but with an unpredictable twist.
2220. We are all teachers. From some we learn what to do, and from others what not to do.
2221. To be or not to be is still the question. The choice between life or death is always before us.
2222. The thoughtless will criticize you for thinking, the unreasonable for using reason and the unloving for extending love.
2223. A right decision brings a sense of peace. Follow that peace and meet your destiny.
2224. I am a note in the symphony of creation, a word in the play of life and a thought in the mind of God.
2225. Energy follows thought, but to use this principle the thought must be sustained and focused.
2226. The reason for your reasoning may be very unreasonable, so examine your reason with reason else you may make no sense at all.
2227. Many would rather see the approach of a doomsday asteroid than an error in their belief system.
2228. It is human nature to go with the material flow until we pick up a spiritual flow going the other direction, the path that takes us home.
2229. To become unlimited you must first find and remove your limitations.
2230. Why was the universe created, and why do we create and play games? The answer is the same to both questions.
2231. There’s no such thing as “your truth” and “my truth”. There is just the truth, which belongs to all with eyes to see.
2232. The test for true independence comes when you find yourself mixed with a popular group which accepts the false as true and will reject you if you disagree.
2233. Some of the most painful and embarrassing moments later on turn into cherished stories told with smiles and laughter.
2234. A thousand years from now people will look back on mainstream thinking and laugh at how ridiculous our beliefs were.
2235. To only have one life to attain perfection, or even competency, would be like attempting to be a great archer by releasing only one arrow.
2236. Listening to someone is a bigger compliment than agreeing with them.
2237. Yes, always tell the truth, but that doesn’t mean you have to tell it in such a way that it doesn’t favor your point of view.
2238. Humility is demonstrated when you are true to yourself, and just being who you are.
2239. Examine the message for truth, not the purity of the messenger, for the message always is of greater significance than the messenger.
2240. The successful seeker is stimulated from without but verifies from within.
2241. All claim to want the truth, yet few there are who practice it.
2242. There is a language of truth that is understood by the pure in heart. The rest cannot translate accurately.
2243. Changing your mind is difficult because mind has a mind of its own.
2244. Let reason influence your beliefs rather than belief determine your reason.
2245. You may not have as much money as the next guy, but you have just as much time, which is even more valuable. Use it well and you are rich.
2246. Feeling that something is true does not make it so, but it is a good starting point for investigation.
2247. We are in the image of God, yet by the actions of some, you would think we are in the image of mindless beasts.
2248. If life is pure illusion like a movie, then we are doing a pretty poor job writing the script. Take two hours out of your life and compare it to a two-hour movie. It is pretty boring by comparison.
2249. Many fight against change merely because it is change. Change is often more feared than a painful present.
2250. The thinker is in charge of his destiny. The non-thinker is controlled by programs accepted by the ego.
2251. A great inventor, musician, writer or other creative artist will often get inspiration when the regular mind is in some type of suspension, and the consciousness tunes into a higher type of thinking by not thinking.
2252. Ignore those who are attached to non-attachment, say they know the unknowable and claim enlightenment while in darkness.
2253. Thought creates, and focused attention on thought creates a magnetic force that draws the ingredients together to manifest that which is desired.
2254. The brain corresponds to a super computer, but the thinker corresponds to a programmer sitting at the keyboard with the realization that he does not have to go according to program, but has the power to work creatively and rewrite things.
2255. Can you imagine embracing a belief system that you think supports the light only to find out later that it set up barriers to the light, love and purpose that is our destiny? Hence the importance of discerning truth from error.
2256. Some can be in hell and think they are in heaven, and others in heaven and think they are in hell; whereas only true understanding brings fullness of joy.
2257. Just as there is a Holy Trinity even so there is an unholy use of the Trinity of energies. The Trinity of the forces of retrogression works out as The Dragon (Father – Deception) The Beast (Son – unjust authority to secure the deception) and the image of the beast (Unholy Spirit, false prophet) – carries out the deception by speaking the words of the Dragon.
2258. Sin has nothing to do with offending God, for God is beyond taking offense. According to the Biblical Greek, to sin is to merely make a mistake, something that can be corrected.
2259. Righteous indignation is a form of insanity that justifies revenge and inhumane brutality.
2260. The black sheep of the family is usually the most interesting character.
2261. The opportunity to do great works is not restricted to ages past, but is always here and now for those who see.
2262. Remember that kid back in grade school who entertained the students, but irritated the teacher with wise cracks and pranks? Chances are he is now wildly successful.
2263. Power is the most dangerous of all aspects to give human beings. Once power is obtained most individuals involved would support great destruction before relinquishing it.
2264. The use of force on the human mind only causes the subject’s consciousness to close down and become unable to discern the true from the false. The truth can be seen when freedom is restored.
2265. They say the first causality of war is truth, but this goes way beyond a physical war and applies to any strong disagreement. It is a shame that so many are willing to distort, exaggerate and outright lie to defend their views.
2266. Two people may have the same assets, yet one feels impoverished and fears losing what he has, while the other is at peace and gives thanks for abundance. Their only difference is a state of mind.
2267. To win an argument takes more than having the truth on your side, for one must find a way for the other guy to see it without feeling defeated or attacked.
2268. Knowledge comes from a book or a teacher. Understanding comes through the contemplation of knowledge. Finally, wisdom comes through the application of knowledge with understanding.
2269. Avoid those persons who announce themselves as beings of high evolution who should be followed. Follow your Inner Voice instead.
2270. Enlightened minds do not take themselves too seriously, but have light hearts and appreciate the soul of wit and the humor of the moment.
2271. Analysis is great for science, but the death of humor.
2272. We are in the midst of leaving the Age of Pisces, governed by emotion, to Aquarius, dominated by mind. Right now, those who control by emotion are making their last stand, fighting for their existence, but mind and reason will eventually prevail and dominate.
2273. You can burn a book, but not the ideas therein.
2274. Like gravity, the major power of the female is not directly seen, but her effects of holding things together are obvious.
2275. Success is assured when your work is as enjoyable as your recreation.
2276. If the seeker taps into the intuition, he accesses a spiritual Internet where all true principles can be understood.
2277. Enjoying the fruit of our beneficial labors gives us a taste of heaven on earth.
2278. The work behind a creative masterpiece is much more than meets the eye, and involves all of life itself, including love, relationships, play, recreation, pleasure, pain and thought while looking at sunsets or the stars in the sky at night.
2279. The straight and narrow path between the extremes has the illusion of movement because humanity wanders on and off it. We move, but the truth stays the same.
2280. Inspiration comes after a period of intense thought is passed and the thinker withdraws into silence and receives.
2281. We fear the future because we focus on the past. Put therefore your mind in the present where peace can be found.
2282. Some say the only real hell is right here on earth. That would explain why the good die young.
2283. Each generation of youth have their own personality with which they identify, and distance themselves from all others.
2284. A good question to ask before going to sleep: Is anyone’s life better today because of you?
2285. Einstein’s relativity neglected to deal with the fact that time goes fast when you’re having fun, and slows way down when you are in a painful situation.
2286. A point of tension is required for a major breakthrough. This point is the result of right thought, right choice and right action.
2287. Whatever you are, be that; wherever you are, be there; whenever you are, be in the present.
2288. The truth matters. The whole universe is based on true math principles, and if 2+2 ever equaled five all creation would collapse.
2289. Those who try to create a good end by causing pain and terror to others will make an end that is not good, but resembles the means.
2290. The most important day in your life is the day you realized what you were supposed to do with your life. If this hasn’t happened yet, then your most important day is yet to come.
2291. On one extreme there are no rules and on the other there are too many. Be in between and only support the rules that make sense.
2292. Yes, there are plenty of crazy people in the world who cause trouble, but there are a few, deemed insane by the establishment, who challenge the status quo and change the world for the better.
2293. Two people who agree as one mind, have not the power of two, but four or more.
2294. Think of what you want, but do not yet have. Now list the thoughts and actions that take you toward the goal and those that take you away. If you are honest, you will have a picture of what you must do next.
2295. The outstanding quality of those who change the world for the better is not talent or genius. Instead, they are they who have the courage to take the needed steps.
2296. Every day we choose to live in heaven or hell. The trouble is that many make the same choice every day so it seems there is no choice.
2297. Some put more work into maintaining misery than it takes to be happy. For them happiness does not require more effort, but a change of mind.
2298. The Ten Commandments Revisited
 Trust the Inner Kingdom where God dwells above the outer.
 Ignore the outer images who claim to represent God and focus on the inner.
 The names of all your neighbors are holy. To condemn them is to take God’s name in vain.
 Take time to rest from concerns of the outer world and find the peace of God.
 Honor all fathers and mothers as children of God.
 Honor and respect all life as you do your own.
 Be true to the Voice of God that speaks within.
 Let all your actions bless others, instead of diminishing them.
 Let all your words be in harmony with the Inner Voice.
 Desire only the gifts of God and you will want for nothing.
2299. When the seeker gives up everything for the kingdom of God, it is discovered that nothing was given for everything.
2300. Thoughts are like your friends. If you choose them wisely you will be happy. If not, they can make your life miserable.
2301. Just as the sails can be adjusted to use the wind to sail east or west, individuals can adjust their passions to take them on a path forward or backward to good or evil.
2302. If you are not making things happen, then things are making you happen.
2303. Those in darkness hate those in the light more than opposing enemies also dwelling in darkness.
2304. What if you attempted the impossible and succeeded? There would be one more thing that is no longer impossible.
2305. The fire of passion coming from the soul destroys all obstacles.
2306. In movies we cheer on the guy fighting an unjust system, but in real life such a person is attacked and demonized by the masses.
2307. Some theoretical scientists say that “one extra atom” at the birth of the universe could have wiped out entire galaxies, or even the whole cosmos. If one atom is that important then consider yourself who is made of billions of atoms.
2308. If you have an excuse for failure prepared, then you are prepared to fail.
2309. Belief is all powerful. As proof, note how it manifests among those who believe they are limited.
2310. The physical eye sees that which is outside of self, whereas the inner eye sees the kingdom of God which is within.
2311. A key to happiness is to pick one thing and become good at it. Two things are even better, but that takes a lot of effort.
2312. Placing Band-Aids on a current system that does not work produces a more complicated system that doesn’t work. Sometimes it is best to just start new with a secure foundation.
2313. There is symbolic meaning beyond the obvious of significant events in your life. Contemplate their meaning and guidance will come.
2314. One of the least clever things one can do is to try and be clever when cleverness eludes you.
2315. If guilt by association had any merit, then we would have to put Mother Teresa in the same category as Hitler, since they both ate carrots.
2316. All great things start with an idea, then fertilized by desire, followed by focused thought and, finally, manifested by action.
2317. Without the ability to make corrections nothing of worth would be accomplished.
2318. Those who think too much sabotage their success, and those who think too little have no foundation. Balancing thought and action is the key to accomplishment.
2319. Admitting an error in a belief system, even in the face of overwhelming proof, is more difficult for one in the ego than facing death itself.
2320. Think of the things you wish you would have said and done if you were to unexpectedly die today. Maybe now is a good time to actually do them.
2321. You are half way to success when you have learned what not to do and what doesn’t work.
2322. The difference between average and excellence is sometimes just a one percent additional effort.
2323. Mindlessly following, even the highest wisdom on the planet, leads to error. The seeker must learn to discern the truth from within.
2324. Many there are who are locked into an illogical belief, as if the thought were placed there by a powerful hypnotist. A seeker must awaken from the trance before seeing the truth that makes us free.
2325. Accepting a message without question, even if it claims to come from God, Jesus, an angel, Buddha or Zor, leads to self-deception. Question everything, but be open to all.
2326. The pure in heart, whether high or low, are sensitive to truth when presented. Two or more such souls will feel a similar vibration within and become one.
2327. If you lose something, and it is not where it is supposed to be, and you have looked for it in every possible location, then look again where it is supposed to be, and there is a good chance that is where it was all along.
2328. If you think you have a new idea you are probably wrong, for thousands have had the same thought. On the other hand, if you act on such an idea, you may be the only one.
2329. True knowing is not gained by memorization alone, but is accomplished by testing and applying the information consumed.
2330. Until one can teach what has been learned, true learning has not yet occurred.
2331. Think of how many course corrections you have to make to drive a mile down the highway. Correspondingly, you cannot successfully drive down the road of life without making many adjustments for mistakes. Those who refuse to make corrections drive into the gutter.
2332. There are three types of people
 Those who only want the truth if it completely fits their mindset.
 Those who say they are open minded for the truth, but often reject it.
 Those who accept the truth wherever it leads.
2333. You can’t see the big picture accurately if you miss all the details.
2334. There is no such thing as a true paradox, as truth does not contradict truth. That which seems like a paradox is merely a conclusion drawn from incomplete information.
2335. If you can be at your best when you are feeling at your worst, you will overcome all obstacles that life will throw at you.
2336. Plant your thoughts and dreams in the soil of life. Water them with love and attention. Nourish them with ideas and inspiration. Harvest with hard work, and then rest and enjoy the fruit of your endeavors.
2337. Two teachings of equal value may seem to conflict because of a difference in presentation. Many students will accept one and reject the other, while those with discerning minds will learn from them both.
2338. Too much light can blind as well as too much darkness. Therefore, let the student move forward only as vision increases.
2339. There are two types of authority. The first is that which is bestowed on a supporter by some outward decree or appointment. The second comes from one who proves to be reliable and trustworthy. The first often feels threatened by the second.
2340. People blame what’s out there for what’s happening to them, when they should be concerned about what is in there, for the external reflects the internal.
2341. Once you arrive at the top 1 per cent of any endeavor, the crowds are gone, the lazy and the quitters are left behind, and your associates are interesting.
2342. Do not believe everything you hear, but neither should you reject out of hand. Consider all things, but be careful of that which is embraced, as it becomes a part of what you are.
2343. You may never be famous and important to millions, but if just one person feels enriched by your life you are a success indeed.
2344. Out of chaos comes order when intelligence is applied. Even so, apply intelligence to the chaos in your life to create a thing of beauty.
2345. Though you live to be a hundred, on reflection, there may be a moment more precious than all the years combined.
2346. Different teachings and teachers often use a different definition of terms. Therefore, before rejecting a teaching as being incompatible with your belief system, make sure you understand what is being said by understanding how the words are defined.
2347. When you take a step forward in your spiritual progress a force of dark energy is created that seems to pull you backwards to lower than you were before. If one ignores this and perseveres, the progress will be secured, and the darkness will be replaced by light.
2348. Love is not the opposite of fear, but hate. Hate separates, but love brings us together.
2349. See not your fears as enemies to be avoided, but guideposts, telling you what you must face to fulfill your dreams.
2350. Act decisively, proceed fearlessly, love passionately, dream large, see the humor, have fun, release the child in you, and live as if there is no tomorrow. At least your life will be interesting.
2351. Believing in the impossible makes it possible. Doubting the achievable makes it unachievable.
2352. Great leaders step forward, not because they want the glory, but because no one else is available.
2353. There are two kinds of mistakes: mistakes from which you learn something and mistakes from which you learn nothing. Embrace the first kind and the world is yours.
2354. Fear happens, but what is feared rarely does.
2355. There are three kinds of fear: Fear of what will not happen, fear of what might happen and fear of what is bound to happen. Peace will come if you ignore the first two and prepare for the third.
2356. You cannot change the past, but you can change its effect on the present, which is like changing the past.
2357. A small act of kindness may score more points in heaven than a lifetime of preaching.
2358. The annoying critics of the world allocate too much time finding the imperfections of others and not enough on themselves.
2359. If it looks difficult, try it, do it and master it. An inner satisfaction will be the result.
2360. Life has a way of moving us out of our comfort zone. Happy are they who are not uncomfortable with that.
2361. One has the power of one, but two or more in harmony increase in power exponentially.
2362. Many a youth with great natural abilities went into obscurity as adults, while many who rose to greatness revealed little foreshadowing of what they would become.
2363. Some think intelligence is associated with a good memory, but what you do with what is in the memory is where true intelligence is revealed.
2364. Politicians brag about doing things for us while the people complain about what they do to us.
2365. A talent is not the result of a magical endowment, but sign of focused will producing a desired result.
2366. Compare what you have done, to what you should have done, to what you could have done, and then move forward to unlimited possibilities.
2367. Forgetting is often more of a blessing than a curse. It clears the mind of unnecessary details to pave the way for new creative thoughts.
2368. You know you’re alive when you have loved and lost, loved and won, or just loved.
2369. Generally, the only ones who sleep peacefully in these turbulent times are those who are not paying attention to the affairs of the world and nation.
2370. In heaven we dwelt in eternal bliss
But wanted to know what we had missed.
We came to this world of pain, death and war,
To learn of our strengths, never tested before.
2371. Whatever the world says to do, do the opposite, and whatever they tell you to think, think otherwise. At first, they will think you mad, but in the end, they will call you a genius.
2372. Tis a failure of sorts to live a life to attain and never enjoy that which was attained.
2373. Seek to accomplish that which is possible, and the time will come you will accomplish the impossible.
2374. If you do not look you will not see, for so many follow where they are told to look, and see what they are told to see, that vision is eclipsed.
2375. There are those with beliefs in illusion so powerful that they cannot be dispelled in the light of day. It is only when they lead to crushing pain are they honestly faced.
2376. The stars and the lights of heaven make love to each other, as do we.
2377. The gods laugh, angels sing and devils curse. We as humans do all these things.
2378. Courage opens the door of opportunity; fear closes it.
2379. A good book, a good movie or a fairly covered news story are getting harder to find. Either creative intelligence by writers is decreasing or that of consumers is increasing.
2380. Some take a thousand words to say nothing, while others can say something interesting in a sentence or two.
The first wonders why no one is listening so he speaks even more. The second thinks he may say even more with less.
2381. Be cautious when you sense danger; otherwise, move with boldness in fulfilling your dreams.
2382. When others meet you, they see a shadow. When you meet yourself, you see the real thing, if you dare look.
2383. Your I.Q. is only a part of the measure of intelligence. Beyond this we have emotional intelligence, creativity, spiritual intelligence, accurate perception, good timing, good judgement, intuition, coordination and plain old common sense. The truly intelligent are skilled on many levels.
2384. As God makes the sun to shine on the righteous and the wicked, even so, should the radiant rays of love that we send forth be available to all.
2385. Advice in this age of turmoil: Where others send hate, you send goodwill. Where others are angry, you be at peace. Where others threaten, you remain harmless.
2386. Your personality is much different than it was as a teenager and your body is mostly replaced after seven years, yet you are still you. Who is this person, really?
2387. If every day were sunny plants would die through lack of rain. If there were no night the earth would be scorched. Even so, the sunny, cloudy and the dark times can be leveraged into a fruitful and productive life.
2388. As an adult, few things seem possible and we marvel at a handful. But for a child, all things are possible and the world is full of wonder. Perhaps this is why we need to become as a little child to enter the kingdom of heaven.
2389. We are not victims of circumstances, for we make our circumstances. We are only victims of misdirected thought.
2390. You can feel alone in the midst of a crowd or connected to the universe while alone, during quiet reflection.
2391. A true friend tries to see through your eyes. Others only see through their own.
2392. If war is hell, then this earth must be where hell is because there is always war somewhere. We not only have endless physical conflicts but emotionally charged political and religious attacks.
2393. Once we leave this life the only thing that remains is the feeling of love for your shared thoughts and actions. Most everything else is soon forgotten.
2394. Even though truth is more valuable than diamonds you lose nothing, but only gain, when you give it away.
2395. One truth is more powerful than a dozen lies to either create or destroy.
2396. Time, space and this universe are but a blink of an eye in eternity, but seems like an eternity when you are in it.
2397. Good timing cannot be taught and is so seamless that it often goes unnoticed, but bad timing comes from thoughtlessness and is painfully obvious.
2398. It is a mark of genius to be in the right place at the right time saying the right things in the right moment to the right person.
2399. Courage manifests in those who are willing to take a great risk. The risk is taken by those who sense a divine justice in all things.
2400. I can’t think of anything more embarrassing than that of an atheist scientist who awakens after death to discover that the Creator he laughed off as fantasy is real and how obvious it should have been.
2401. Two may undergo the same experience. One may curse it to his dying breath, but the other learned the lesson it taught, gave thanks and had a happy life.
2402 If you hear a teaching that seems depressing, then there has to be a flaw in either the presentation or your understanding, as true principles bring peace and joy to your inner core.
2403. Many things that look simple and easy are really quite difficult to create, and those that look difficult are sometimes quite easy.
2404. Read the biography of any famous person, and then take out all the parts involving struggle, pain, distress and conflict. What you have left is a story that will put you to sleep.
2405. To have nothing to do for a day or so is refreshing and rejuvenating, but this situation can be debilitating if it continues.
2406. Beliefs with no foundation of knowledge are merely wishful thinking and have caused many of the problems we see in the world.
2407. One who is in tune with Spirit will not seek to offend or harm anyone, but those out of tune have no problem offending as well as taking offense and feeling harmed by the innocent.
2408. Some mistakenly compare humanity to a virus that destroys the earth, but we are a divine part of nature and, after we learn our lessons, will become a benevolent force and enhance the beauty and harmony of the planet.
2409. Life craves experience, so much that even in sleep we have experience in our dreams.
2410. To unlearn is often a more significant step forward than to learn, for when you are in the right it is easy to take your next step, but when you realize your efforts so far are in error it is difficult to let them go and change direction.
2411. True learning consists of not just gathering data in your head, but also assimilating the data and finally applying data.
2412. Many laugh at the ancients who worshipped a golden calf instead of the true God, without realizing that they too have their idols taking attention away from the true God within. These idols may take the form of a celebrity, a political person or ideology, a book, a teacher a prophet, priest, doctor, scientist or some other authority.
2413. Pain can cause us to deeply learn a lesson which was previously only understood in theory.
2414. The best of humanity live lives that are examples to emulate. Far too many are examples of what not to do. Fortunately, we can learn from both.
2415. Live always with the motive of sharing, serving and loving all those in your life, and it will seem that all the blessings of heaven are yours.
2416. There is a price for everything and the highest price to be paid often comes with those gifts considered free.
2417. The established authorities of the world feel they do not have to prove themselves correct, but merely declare themselves so. Any evidence to the contrary is ignored for a generation.
2418. We all teach by what we do and do not do, and by what we say and do not say. Choose carefully your words and actions.
2419. A criticism, though true, may be met with loathing rejection, but sincere praise and encouragement can cause the aspiring soul to rise above personality flaws with a spirit of love and appreciation.
2420. A lie has to be told many times to be accepted by the people, but the truth only needs to be registered once. What is truly seen cannot be unseen.
2421. If there is someone out there who bitterly resents you, then you have either done something right or something wrong. The character of the offended one will tell you which it is.
2422. Look at the pictures we have of creation, from living cells to galaxies, and we realize that our Creator has a passion for beauty that puts Michelangelo to shame.
2423. Take note of your mistakes, make corrections and then move on as if a mistake was never made.
2424. As the future becomes the past, and we let the past become a dream, we can wake up to the present wherein lies eternity.
2425. There are three basic truths that every seeker of wisdom must incorporate.
 Energy follows thought
 The kingdom of God is within.
 We make our own reality.
2426. Evil appeals to the many because of short term benefits, but the good appeals to the intelligent few who see the whole and are willing to be inconvenienced now to create a good and lasting end.
2427. Failures feel they are controlled by circumstances, whereas successful ones are creators and make their circumstances.
2428. History tells us that the good of one age may become the evil in another, and that which was thought evil in the past may become embraced by the masses in the present.
2429. Life happens to all 100% of the time, but great learning experiences are rare and should be pursued and treasured.
2430. There is much more to see than that which is discerned by the physical eye. Through the eyes of understanding and Spirit the seeker can discover a hidden universe.
2431. The features and lines in your face represent the handwriting of your soul. They all have meaning and stories to tell if we could but read them.
2432. The thread that is in common with those who achieved fame is not related to good or evil, but that they had interesting lives.
2433. Negative people are unhappy for two reasons: when they do not get what they want, and when they do.
2434. Many cause their own pain by holding dear to its cause while not recognizing it, for the fear of letting it go is more disturbing than the pain itself.
2435. If you are feeling down, cheer someone up; if you are feeling poor, do something to enrich someone’s life; and if you feel ill, help another to heal; then you will have the key to a happy life.
2436. To be angry is to not accept reality as it is. Accept reality and you will be at peace.
2437. Seek to manifest love, which is a nectar that sweetens the bitterest of taste, soothes the disturbed heart and calms the storms of life.
2438. The false gods of the world are created and sustained by fear; whereas the true God is love that dispels fear bringing peace.
2439. It is a great act of courage to face your fears and neutralize them.
2440. Guilt is the punishment of self by the self.
2441. To accuse an innocent person of being filled with hate, merely because of a disagreement, is hate projected in its vilest form. Hate seen in others is often just hate projected.
2442. To accuse an innocent person of being filled with hate, merely because of a disagreement, is hate projected in its vilest form. Hate seen in others is often just hate projected.
2443. Hope is a medicine that lifts the spirit, but the real healing comes when the hope becomes manifest.
2444. Good intentions are fine, saying the right thing is better, but actually doing something excellent is divine.
2445. None is lonelier than one who lives only for self. Sharing yourself in helpful ways is the cure.
2446. A smile, a flower and a loving heart communicate that which is beyond the power of words.
2447. The opportunity for failure is always available, but the window for great accomplishment may come only once or twice in a lifetime and is only grasped by those who prepare and are ready.
2448. Many complain of lack of freedom because of restrictions imposed from those out there, but the strongest chains that hold us back are made with our own minds.
2449. If you loan money to a friend or family and want to be at peace, then look upon it as a gift. If they do not pay you back you will not be disappointed, and if they do, it will seem that life has gifted you a bonus.
2450. Not one of those who believe the future is set has produced one article from tomorrow’s newspaper, let alone 100 years from now. Because of free will exact predictions are not possible.
2451. Most will do what they can and quit. The real innovators do what must be done and do not quit.
2452. True genius cannot be taught because the genius picks up ideas and concepts that are not in the mind of any teacher.
2453. Those who insist on being protected from disinformation are merely protecting themselves from additional truth, for many great innovators of the past presented ideas that were resisted by the authorities of the day and considered false.
2454. Advance O pilgrim in the knowledge that you are immortal and will persist, in season and out of season, among friends and adversaries, whether the wind be at your back or against you, and even in the body or out of it. Onward, ever onward are the words of power.
2455. Some who reach old age only live a partial life; while others, still in their prime, have condensed the value of several lifetimes into one.
2456. To realize that truth does not contradict truth is a significant first step in finding real truth.
2457. Let us hope that God has a sense of humor, a love of good music and dance, as well as an appreciation for those who question. If so, heaven may not be so boring as portrayed by some religions.
2458. Sometimes it seems that there is no justice in life, and evil wins over good, but continue to do good and see, that over time, Divine Powers bring balance and people receive what they deserve.
2459. Don’t you hate it when you read an article that tells us what to think, what is right and what is wrong that makes you want to comment – then you find that they are too cowardly to allow comments. They just want to tell you what to think with no input allowed. The fact is that there is often more truth in the comments than in the article telling us what we are supposed to think.
2460. Ideas may be in the air but they must be brought down to earth before they work.
2461. Fulfilled is one who works while others rest, gives when others receive, loves when others hate and sees good when others see evil.
2462. The great ones of our history are those who saw a vision to improve life, sought to achieve it, and were successful to some degree.
2463. If the price of good health is to eat and drink what you do not like, then so be it, for without good health you cannot do anything you do like.
2464. The language of the heart is the language of love, and needs no translation as it is universally understood.
2465. The prison bars of illusion hold many captive and can only be removed by being true to yourself and following the highest you know.
2466. Is there any greater feeling in heaven or earth than that of overcoming your own limitations or inner demons in the here and now?
2467. If you can love your neighbor who has an incessant barking dog, then you’ll probably make it through the gates of heaven.
2468. If praise and criticism were fuels, praise will get you 100 miles per gallon while a gallon of criticism may not even get you started.
2469. It is odd how we can laugh in the present at an experience from the past that was painful and not at all funny at the time. Humor often revolves around pain that no longer affects us.
2470. Ideas may be a dime a dozen, but those who act on them may be one in a million.
2471. To proceed toward an ideal good in a giant leap without taking the necessary steps will often result in something destructive, the opposite of that which was desired.
2472. We all lack knowledge of some things, but it is the wise who know what they do not know, whereas the foolish are ignorant of their ignorance.
2473. Great minds are attracted to great minds, and then try to go beyond them.
2474. If you do not take charge of your life’s decisions someone else will, and that someone else will have their best interests in mind instead of your own.
2475. Though it is admirable to attempt the impossible, such achievement will remain impossible if the prerequisite and possible steps are not taken first.
2476. Humor can be a potent weapon that can expose and disturb the unjust and powerful, causing the masses to see their deceit. Instead of laughing they will smolder with anger.
2477. There are indeed many judgments we make which are overly critical and should be avoided, but we can use judgment in a positive sense such as assessing the talents of a child and encouraging them to succeed.
2478. A drop of water rises from the ocean, blends with the air, merges in the cloud and falls with the rain to blend with the ocean again. Such is the circle of life.
2479. Your body ages, but the invisible spirit within is ever young. Therefore, identify with the spirit over the body and enjoy this playground we call life.
2480. All things of value come to one who enters into stillness and waits.
2481. Laughter at the folly of another may sting more than the harshest rebuke. Be careful what you laugh at.
2482. Free speech has been a sacred value since the founding of the United States. Both the left and the right have been committed to defend it. Now, for the first time, a large block of our citizens wants to restrict speech with which they disagree. This subverting of the First Amendment is a dangerous path.
2483. One person’s hate speech is another’s truth. What one hates, another loves. Let all ideas circulate and eventually the negative will be ejected and the positive will remain. Restrict ideas and many that prevail will be destructive.
2484. The promise of a shortcut to great achievement is very seductive, but you can expect it to be an illusion that will delay your journey. Be prepared to make an effort in proportion to that which is to be achieved.
2485. Knowledge is information registered by the mind, but wisdom can take that data and transmute it into power.
2486. Fewer than 20% of the people in the United States work at a job that actually creates a product we want to buy that creates wealth. The rest just move the wealth around. All could have abundance if just a few adjustments were made.
2487. Laughter, a smile and music transcend language and need no translation in any country.
2488. Winning a war only gives a temporary defeat to an enemy. To permanently subdue them we must clearly demonstrate the superiority of our ideas.
2489. We live lifetimes within a life. It seems we lived a life as a child, a young person, of middle age and one who is aged. Sometimes even a day seems like a miniature life.
2490. To exist, to live, to be, to do, to laugh, to play, to love, to learn, to will, to share, to dream, to thrill, to experience, to be happy… These are the ingredients of a life well lived.
2491. Be an attentive listener and others will think you are a great conversationalist.
2492. We must take care of the details of life, but if they become the prime focus the big picture will be missed.
2493. Maybe one poem in a dozen says anything that makes sense. Many considered profound merely say senseless things with flowery words that seem to create a mystic wonderland beyond reason.
2494. Count yourself fortunate if there is even one person in the world who loves you, despite your flaws, but heaven descends to merge with earth if there is more than one.
2495. If you show love, forgiveness and are helpful do not look for a reward “out there,” but “in there.” The outer response is just an effect of what is stirring within you.
2496. “No matter how bad things get there is always someone worse off.” This is often spoken to cheer someone up, but with little success. One with troubles wants a little help or empathy, instead of being reminded that things could be worse.
2497. If you think you lack opportunity, then just wait for the sun to rise. One is waiting for you in the new day if you just look.
2498. The time is approaching when artificial intelligence will no longer be artificial, but the system will be occupied by an actual entity, and a new life form will manifest. Let us hope it will be benevolent.
2499. The madness of life will either make you laugh or cry, so you might as well see the lighter side and enjoy the show.
2500. In sleep at night, we dream within a dream we call life. Imagine then who we are when fully awake.
2501. The most unhappy are those who only focus on self, and those who only focus on others. Happy is one who can find the correct balance between the two.
2502. Timing and the way you say something is as important as what is said. Two may say the same thing, but the first will invoke anger, while the second may generate good natured laughter.
2503. If you judge only by what you see on the surface you will miss the invisible intensions of the heart, whether they be good or evil.
2504. Success in these three areas cannot be learned from some instruction book: marriage, raising children and what to do with your life.
2505. This world, which seems real, is made out of waves of nothingness vibrating in seemingly unreal empty space.
2506. Not remembering can be a greater blessing than remembering. Hurtful memories kept in the mind can hide the good, the beautiful and the true we should be seeing.
2507. It is quite mysterious that men and women complain about their differences, yet it is those differences that cause them to be attracted to each other.
2508. What is mind is as great a mystery as what is God. Perhaps the answer to both questions is the same.
2509. We hold in contempt the miser who lives in squalor yet dies rich, but many are like that miser with their lives. They live in a life that reaches out in rich abundance yet partake not. The riches that they could have shared and even taken with them are left behind.
2510. The fewer your needs are in this world, the fewer are your fears, the greater your peace and greater is the freedom of your soul.
2511. Many of the pious speak of their loathe of money; yet they labor for it, save it and spend it. Is there a greater hell than spending the better part of your life embracing that which you hate?
2512. Parents are like gods in the eyes of young children. Eventually they are replaced by the gods of the world who are often inferior in nature.
2513. Give and receive healing sounds: Music that speaks to the soul, expressions of love, kind words and praise for a job well done.
2514. It is as if the whole of humanity is elevated, if just once, you have brought joy to the heart of even one person.
2515. Silence is not peace and inactivity is not rest. True rest is found after a labor of love and peace is discovered in the deepest core of being.
2516. There is emotional courage as well as physical. Many are willing to face physical danger but are terrified of the emotional, such as anything that humiliates or causes rejection by one’s peers.
2517. I will find a way to harmlessly release my feelings.
2518. You know you are on the cutting edge of truth when the powerful authorities of the world seek to silence those who think the way you do.
2519. If you are willing and able to intelligently express an opinion that runs contrary to what the media and established authorities purport to be true, then you have joined an elite group of courageous thinkers.
2520. Love may seem to have fled in our chaotic society, yet it ever burns, and the fires rise through the veils that hides its glory soon to be revealed anew.
2521. In this political atmosphere, partisans see the opposition as hateful as themselves and fight perceived hate with more hate.
2522. You are an original thought projected by the mind of God.
2523. People complain that no one really says anything new, that everything has been said by someone, somewhere. While it is true that you may not be able to express a truly original thought, it is also true that you can clothe your thought in original ways, sound it forth with your unique voice and color it with the intensity of feeling only you have. Your expression of a thought can indeed be unique.
2524. We suffer pain at birth and death, and many times in between, but a few drops of love well placed will make all discomfort a fading memory and the bliss of heaven real.
2525. Passion can drive one to accomplish the miraculous or to madness. The difference lies in choices made.
2526. You can’t change the past, but you can relive it and produce an alternative memory with a more positive effect on the present.
2527. Let unpleasant memories go and bring the sweet ones into the present where they can add to the joy of life.
2528. Eventually all that is in the past becomes as if it never was, which is why the you of the present is so important, for the present will always be with us.
2529. Faith can move mountains. Life presents us with mountains of problems that can indeed be removed with faith and persistence.
2530. When you teach love you also teach peace, compassion, unity, friendship, respect, faith and all that is good in human nature.
2531. There are two kinds of people. No. Wait! There are three kinds. Hold on! There are four kinds, or maybe five or six kinds. Come to think of it, there are billions of kinds, for each person is unique.
2532. That which we call perfect is not really perfect, but the flaws involved are merely inconsequential. Example: No one has ever drawn a perfect circle, but many have gotten it close enough that it looks perfect.
2533. If you fail nine times, but succeed on the tenth, all that will be remembered and celebrated is the tenth.
2534. Success requires more than dogged determination. One must find what is not working and change or eliminate it. An accomplished work is always the result of many corrections.
2535. In the past, changes in language were the result of natural evolution and public preferences. Now we have a small minority dictating to us words we can and cannot say. The natural evolution is much preferable.
2536. To say a lot in a few words takes much more thought than saying little with many. In addition, it shows respect for the reader’s time.
2537. All are philosophers to a degree, but all have not thought their philosophy through so it can be reduced to writing.
2538. Those of great material wealth are poor if they are always wanting more, but those who are content are rich whether possessions are great or small.
2539. Many myths of the past are things that should have happened, but a story which should happen is merely a prophecy of what will happen.
2540. History shows us that power is a deceptive gift. Many who think they would use it to benefit others would use it to limit, to enslave and destroy.
2541. When a media piece begins with “Here’s what you need to know…,” what it is really saying is: “Here are the details that support our bias. Other than that, you do not need to know.”
2542. If heaven is better than the feeling of relieving an intense itch then it must be a pretty good place.
2543. Prayers are most effective when you first attempt to answer them yourself. After you have done all you can, then leave the rest to God.
2544. The more egregious the error of authorities the more they will insist on the strongest possible punishment for those who question.
2545. If you lost your memory, it would be as if the past never happened. Even so, do we have the power to negate unpleasant memories so it is as if they never happened.
2546. The only way to end procrastination is to will yourself to act when you do not feel like acting.
2547. With all the time saving devices that have been made available you’d think we’d have much more free time on our hands than people 50 or 100 years ago, but that doesn’t seem to be the case.
2548. For the dedicated disciple, focused on the spiritual life, there is no such thing as hurtful speech. Others are allowed to say what they will.
2549. Money is no more evil than power, for money is a form of power, and all power can be directed toward good or evil.
2550. It is interesting that many of the great figures of history not only had tremendous abilities, but also flaws so great that they would be shunned if that was all we knew about them.
2551. You know you’re enlightened when you attempt to hit the “NEXT” button on a page and it switches to an ad, but you are able to contain the urge to strangle someone.
2552. A simple press of a button sent men to the moon, but perhaps overlooked is the fact that millions of hours of effort went into making that possible. Even so with life, it may seem that a small thing made big changes but overlooked is the fact that the opportunities of the present are the result of all the efforts of your past. But sometimes you still must go ahead and press that final button.
2553. When life is sweet, relax and enjoy it. When life is tough, ignore it, forge ahead and look forward for the sweetness to return – for it surely will.
2554. I’d rather have a little of something very good than a lot of that which is mediocre.
2555. To quote words of wisdom is to see wisdom through your own eyes.
2556. To the unreasonable, reason is unreasonable and truth is fiction.
2557. The idea promoted by the world today is to divide and hate. This is indeed wrong-headed thinking. Instead, let us unite and love.
2558. If you are open minded, reasonable and have goodwill to all, then we are of the same religion.
2559. Those who pursue the spiritual and leave reason behind will find illusion. Those who take the path of spirit and mind will find the truth.
2560. Few sins are greater than destroying the reputation of one who is innocent.
2561. In the past all revolutions led to conflict and distress. It is time for a revolution of peace, plenty and goodwill.
2562. It is not the possession of wealth that makes it difficult to enter heaven, but what you do with that wealth.
2563. Reducing risk is fine, but to take draconian measures to eliminate it completely is the riskiest thing that can be done.
2564. Overlook not the little things, for in their totality they often add up to something bigger than that big thing you are working on.
2565. A black hole doesn’t let light escape. That must be where some of our politicians were born.
2566. If you do not look you will not see, so look where you have not looked before to see what has been previously unseen.
2567. Science goes with their dogma just as do the religions, until evidence to the contrary becomes so strong that they have to submit.
2568. Words are symbols, and symbols reflect ideas which are created by thought, and originating thought comes from the universal mind, or Divine Intelligence that all can share.
2569. Those of great achievement rarely stood out as the top of their class or the most talented in their group, but they had those invisible qualities that cannot be measured: imagination and determination.
2570. cience is supposed to question. Those who refuse to question or resist inquiry are not true scientists.
2571. To be able to keep a secret is a sign of an advanced soul.
2572. In this world we are limited in the attention we can place on areas of interest. It is wise then to pick a few important things for focus, else life will pass you by with little of importance happening.
2573. Self-control is often the last thing people resort to on the road to success, but it should be the first.
2574. Friends will only hint at your flaws whereas your enemies will clearly broadcast them for all to hear. Listen therefore to all if you want to improve.
2575. “If a little is good, more is not always better.” It is a simple and logical thought but beyond the grasp of many.
2576. Our politicians must really believe the scripture which says, “Blessed are the poor,” for they are doing their darnedest to diminish our wealth and thereby bless us.
2577. If we want to transcend this world of illusion, we must not create more illusion, and more illusion is created when we speak words that are not true.
2578. Average people only embrace truth that agrees with their dogma and reject the rest. An enlightened mind embraces all truth that crosses his path.
2579. Introspection leads to reflection, which leads to examining life, which leads to wonder, which leads to faith, which leads to our Creator.
2580. The opportunities that lie before you here and now may never come again, so look, see and act while there is still time.
2581. If God or creation were only one then nothing could exist, for existence is sharing and interplay of many lives and forces.
2582. To make the simple complex shows vanity, but to make the complex simple is genius.
2583. In prison is the one who sees a truth but fears to speak it.
2584. We live in an age where we have defined the atom, quarks, the quantum field and even the god particle, but do not know what a woman is.
2585. Sleep is sweet to one with a clear conscience.
2586. There’s a smile, and then there is a grin. A smile opens the door to the soul, whereas a grin can close it.
2587. Love is a medicine that heals many a hurt and sorrow. A good dose can even heal the sick.2588.
2588. The fear of fear is a fear most subtle, that leads to denial of negative feelings that must be faced.
2589. Sincere people may still be captivated by deceptive paths or teachings, but if they continue in sincerity and are true to themselves, they will unravel the deceptions one by one until they enter the perfect day of clear vision.
2590. Wise seekers will closely examine their core beliefs. If a foundational belief is incorrect then many other beliefs could be distorted by it.
2591. Within each language are sublanguages, and to effectively communicate you have to use the correct one. Each religion, political party, and culture has their unique way of saying things that must be understood and used if communication is to be successful.
2592. Many think it is the worst of times, but in many ways, it is the best. Compare us today to just 200 years ago when they had no internet, no video, no cars, no airplanes, no toilet paper, no central heating, no air conditioning… But they did have slavery. Perhaps we should appreciate what we do have.
2593. Common sense, which used to be common, is becoming scarce in this age.
2594. There is normal vision through the physical eyes, and then there is vision through the eyes of understanding. Humanity is partially blind until both are used.
2595. Perfection in this world largely lies in the eyes of the beholder. A perfect person, movie, book or house to one may be revolting to another.
2596. For the few their religion is truth, verified from within, but for the many, it is what they have been told to believe by outer authorities.
2597. We are in World War III, but with weapons on a nonphysical level such as emotional attacks, deceit, distortion, demonizing, and attempted destruction of any opposition.
2598. If you try to deny your feelings they do not go away, but are planted like a seed in darkness, and will grow in magnitude and force you to face them.
2599. Words are just words until their meaning is energized by thought. Then they become a powerful creative force.
2600. To ignore an adversary can, at times, produce more disturbance than attacking him.
2601. Words are but symbols, but behind all symbols is truth, and words combined, like pieces of a puzzle, paint a picture of truth.
2602. If you are doing what you want, when you want and how you want to do it, then you are rich.
2603. All should ask themselves this question: Am I in charge of my life or is life in charge of me?
2604. Strong determination and persistence are powerful ingredients to achieve success, but if your ideas are impractical and your plan not workable all is in vain.
2605. All things are possible. Some just take more time than others. Given enough time you could move a mountain with a spoon.
2606. There is no perfection without correction. Just try and aim your car to drive a block down the road without driver correction and you will go into the ditch. So it is with all great endeavors of life.
2607. There are thousands of suns visible at night, but only one in the day. Even so, in life we have many associates we barely know, but then one comes along who inspires like a sun making the others stars by comparison.
2608. Many have fears of offending God over trifles, but could a being intelligent enough to create DNA really take offense over such things?
2609. Wise words are few but have great value. Common words are many and have some value. Thoughtless words are without number and have no value.
2610. Getting the great idea is the easy part, but manifesting it takes grit, determination, persistence, genius and sometimes a stroke of madness.
2611. If there were no memory of yesterday, then did it even exist?
2612. That which we give, we also receive in subtle ways, that we may give again.
2613. In most cases tolerance is a virtue, but there comes a time when lines are crossed whereby one must take a stand and reject the intrusion into your well-being.
2614. One of my biggest mistakes in life was this. When internet discussion groups first surfaced, I had this thought: In person-to-person communication you may inadvertently say something hurtful, and you can apologize, but not retract it because it is just out there. On the Internet if you say something not appropriate you can read over your post and take the time to delete the hurtful words before sending. Therefore, I thought that internet discussions would be more polite and thoughtful than those in person. Indeed, on this point, I was wrong in Biblical proportions.
2615. If you poke a sleeping lion in the eye you are asking for trouble. It is much wiser to walk by and not disturb him. Even so, there are lions among humanity that is wisdom to not disturb.
2616. To gain the trust of others may take a lifetime of effort, yet can be lost in a moment of betrayal.
2617. In union there is strength, but if that union is based on truth, then nothing is impossible.
2618. When the truth conflicts with our desires the temptation is to reject the true and go with the false. What is not realized is that after the truth is seen and embraced it becomes the most desirable commodity under heaven.
2619. An attempt, requiring courage and strength, that does not succeed, brings more ultimate reward than an easy victory.
2620. People in general focus on either the feeling nature or the mind in making their decisions. They often do not understand each other and see the other as opposition. A handful balance these two factors and will lead humanity to its destiny of peace and goodwill.
2621. If you speak of your own greatness, you will look small. Do great things to help others and they will speak for you.
2622. If you want to be remembered after you die, you’ll need to go to an extreme in some part of your life, but be sure that extreme produces a positive response.
2623. It is easy to start an argument, difficult to end it and almost impossible to win it.
2624. Almost perfect timing is bad timing.
2625. There is one good thing about fear. It tells us where correction of thinking is needed.
2626. Never bet against humanity doing what seems impossible. Chances are that tomorrow you’ll be proven wrong.
2627. If you do not love the work you must do to earn a living, make the time to work at something you do love, even if it is for a few minutes a day. Then your labor of love will eventually evolve into your main labor.
- To sing or speak words that stir the soul is to revive the memory of our true Source and honor all creation.
2629. When you take charge of your life, ignore bad advice, dismiss all false statements and refuse to submit to groupthink you will broadcast a vibration that will feel threatening to the unthinking and blind believers.
2630. Two people can have the same experience and relate it to friends. Those hearing the first will think it was an exciting adventure, but those hearing the second doze off with boredom. This illustrates that the quality of our life is largely what we make of it.
2631. If you were a piece of art what would you look like? If you were a song, how would you sound? If you were the weather, what kind of day would it be?
2632. When teaching or writing assume your audience are master souls, but communicate with simplicity that a twelve-year-old can understand.
2633. What is the difference between yesterday and your dreams? After all, they both only exist in your memory.
2634. Remember your youth where life seemed new and exciting? It still is.
2635. Work at something you love, and love someone who loves your work.
2636. The key to peace is found in the word “acceptance.” This especially applies to people in our lives. Accept them, warts and all, realizing you do not have to embrace them.
2637. In this age people become outraged over outrageously small offenses. What’s next? Are we to be condemned for breathing too much air?
2638. There are those who think they will be heard because of excessive speaking, and then there are those who hear first and speak only what needs to be said.
2639. If you want to be happy, do not focus on what you want, but what is needed.
2640. What makes us happy reveals our true character.
2641. If you sense that the essence of all life which surrounds you is joyfully singing praises to our Creator, then you will know you are being directed toward heaven.
2642. Happiness is a temporary quality of the outer personality, whereas joy comes to those who access our true eternal reality.
2643. Those you can trust are like diamonds in the stream of life and add to your peace and security.
2644. Happiness is linked with what you like, whereas joy springs from what you love.
2645. To learn of those things we cannot see is of more value than learning the things we can see.
2646. The path to a clear conscience lies in the understanding that God is love and wills for your happiness, not your condemnation.
2647. The happy seeker of wisdom has a mind gathering knowledge, a heart full of love and hands full of service.
2648. Those who complain of being victims receive little sympathy. On the other hand, those who face problems with courage and do not complain are naturally honored.
2649. Things to pack for your journey through life: Someone to love, a few good friends, a clear conscience and enjoyable work.
2650. Less is more, concerning happiness, when you are dealing with fear, anger and hurt feelings, but more is more when expressing love, faith and hope.
For Provocative Quotes, Part I go HERE
For a montage of quotes arraigned in slideshows go HERE
Browse through the quotes made into graphic images HERE
Copyright 2016-2023 by J J Dewey
JJ’s Amazon page HERE
Check out JJ’s Facebook Group HERE
Follow JJ on Twitter @JosephJDewey HERE
Check out JJ’s videos on TikTok HERE