The Queen Bee
Reader Comment: I always struggle with using my female energy correctly in business as an executive. I am in a position of power so to speak over males. How do I remain magnetic in such a position? I can do it with my equals in board meetings, as I usually “receive” all their ideas and then conclude that one or the other or a combination of ideas is the way to go. That way all the males are sending to me. I suppose I could do the same thing with subordinate males: instead of telling them what to do, always ask them what they think should be done.
JJ: This is a problem shared by many evolved females. Intelligent females who do not understand the two energies will be puzzled as to why they are perceived and responded to so much differently than men who are their equals. It seems the men have such an easier time giving out orders and getting things in motion.
And this is true when the female is not in her energy.
Perhaps the best example of a female being in her energy is the queen bee. This one life form using female energy to the extreme completely controls and mesmerizes hundreds of male drone bees – as well as dominating thousands of sterile female worker bees.
Why does she dominate the female as well as the male bees? She dominates the males because she fulfills their male desires and she dominates the worker bees because these bees are in a low female energy zone and need purpose to be fulfilled. She gives them purpose and thus they are happy to work for her till the hour they die.
It is interesting that the queen who is in her energy lives about two years whereas the worker female using little of her energy only lives about a month.
This illustrates the power of the vital force that will flow through one who is in his or her energy.
The wise female in leadership will look for ways to use her feminine power. The key is to realize that the male will seek to please a female who is in her energy. She must therefore give the males opportunities to please her. Males seek to show how resourceful, knowledgeable and skilled they are. She must therefore give them opportunity to do this. The idea you mention of asking them what they think and how a project should be done is a good use of female energy. Then when a male expresses an idea that is in harmony with what you want done praise him and commission him to go ahead. Give out lots of praise and miracles will happen.
With fellow females the female leader will be somewhat male to them and the key to getting their response to the work to be done is to give them purpose. Contemplate on the fact that purpose drives the female worker bees to tirelessly work for the queen. The queen also gives off an aroma which is very stimulating and fulfilling to the workers.
Even so, do the females under another female need some type of reward that “smells” good to them – something that makes them fulfilled. Praise again works well here as well as small gifts. Females appreciate small gratuities and physical representations of appreciation more than the males. Sometimes leaving a card with a note, an inexpensive gift, some sweets or taking the person to lunch will do wonders. The female worker is stimulated by numerous little recognitions whereas the male is often looking for one major reward for dealing some type of knockout punch for the plan.
Overall it takes the second key of judgment to effectively use our energy whether we be male or female. It keeps life interesting as we attempt to master our own energies.
“Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.” Timothy Leary
By J J Dewey
- Which state is the farthest North? (a) Idaho (b) Michigan (c) Maine
- Which state is the farthest South? (a) Texas (b) Florida (c) Hawaii
- Which state is the farthest West? (a) Ohio (b) Florida (c) West Virginia
- Which is the furthest west coastal state? (a) Washington (b) Oregon (c) California.
- Which city is the furthest West? (a) Los Angeles (b) Reno, NV (c) San Diego
- Which is the farthest north? (a) Lewiston, Idaho (b) The Canadian border (c) Portland, Maine
- Which are the only four states which touch each other simultaneously?
- Which is further south? (a) Alaska (b) London (c) Copenhagen
- What is the furthest west from where I am in Boise, Idaho? (a) The western tip of the United States (b) Wellington, New Zealand (c) The east coast of Russia
- Let us suppose the sun was the size of a basketball. How big would the earth be? (a) The size of a baseball (b) The size of a golf ball (c) a marble (d) a grain of sand
From the Guinness Book of Records
- The world’s largest chicken was 22 pounds.
- The largest turkey was 81 pounds.
- The largest domestic cat was 47 pounds.
- The heaviest dog was a St Bernard which weighed 310 pounds.
- The largest horse weighed 3,200 pounds.
- Longest proven fast without food was 382 days. The longest without food or water was 18 days.
- The longest hair was 26 feet. The longest beard was 17.5 feet. The longest moustache was 109 inches.
- The heaviest newborn baby was 22.5 pounds. The smallest baby that survived was 10 ounces.
- The largest number of babies born to one woman was 69.
- The heaviest man recorded was 1400 pounds. He probably got his money’s worth at buffets.
THE TEN DUMBEST ACHIEVEMENTS
- Kathy Wafler created an apple peel 172 feet long from one apple.
- Shri Ravi balanced on one foot for 34 hours.
- Ken Owen laid on a bed of sharp 6 inch nails (two inches apart) for 300 hours.
- Nine employees of the Bruntsfield Bedding Centre pushed a bed 3,233 miles.
- Reg Morris carried a nine pound brick in an ungloved hand with arm extended for over 61 miles.
- Trevor Mitchell drummed continuously for 1,057 hours (over 44 days).
- Alfred West split a human hair down the middle 18 times.
- Eddie Levin & Delphine Crha kissed each other for a continuous 17 days 10.5 hours.
- Jim Purol smoked 140 cigarettes at one time.
- Jay Gwaltney ate a 11 foot birch tree in 89 hours.
“You see, but you do not observe.” Sir Arthur Conan Doyle (1859 – 1930) (Sherlock Holmes)
May 26, 2004
Copyright by J J Dewey
JJ’s Amazon page HERE