Come to Boise and learn directly from JJ for three days
The time of this year’s gathering is approaching. If you plan on coming please let us know as soon as possible.
We have reserved June 22-24 for the gathering date again this year; similar to the time we did last year at the same location.
The 2012 gathering will start Friday June 22 at 6 PM and the meeting room will open around 5 PM. If you arrive on the 22nd instead of the 21st you can save a day’s room rent. The gathering will officially end around 4 PM Sunday the 24th, but if everyone is in the mood it could go on longer as it has in the past.
The Keynote of the gathering will be:
Are our pet beliefs true or false?
We will examine the following as time permits:
- Have humans been here thousands, millions or billions of years?
- Duality is two sides of the same coin. There is no good or evil.
- There are no accidents
- There are no coincidences
- It was meant to be
- We should go with the flow
- Life isn’t fair
- There is a reason for everything
- Time and purpose for everything
- The cost of freedom is eternal vigilance
- The ends do not justify the means
- Does everyone follow their self interest and therefore are selfish?
- Where is the middle way?
- Where do you draw the line on behavior
- You find what you are looking for.
- Do not Judge
Then we’ll do various types of group work, meditations, past life regression and what happens between lives.
The location will be the Best Western Vista Inn. We received very favorable comments on this location the past couple years. The rates range from about $64-$75 for a room for up to two people.
There are plenty of restaurants nearby and it is right next to a Kopper Kitchen and across the street from Dennys.
The charge for attending will be the same as last year. Singles will cost $60 and for couples the charge will be $109.
The website for the motel is HERE
Here is contact information:
Best Western Vista Inn at the Airport 2645 Airport Way, Boise, Idaho 83705-5001 Phone: 208/336-8100 | Fax: 208/342-3060 We’ll be talking about some interesting things again. In addition to past lives we’ll explore life between incarnations.
We’ll look forward to seeing old friends again. If you are coming email us at email@example.com or call Artie at 1-800-390-5687.